Isolation at 1 euro: Elise Lucet demonstrates escrology!

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Isolation at 1 euro: Elise Lucet demonstrates escrology!

by Christophe » 12/02/20, 17:31

laure150 wrote:Besides, I was wondering, putting "govt" in a site which is not governmental, is it possible?

Well yes the proof ... like I will drop ecologie-gouv.fr and econologie-gouv.fr and elysee-gouv.fr and matignon-gouv.fr and mine corruption, wealth, women .... etc etc! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

On the other hand, you cannot use any.gouv.fr (except to work in a ministry!)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/02/20, 17:34

Uh ... What is roof insulation slanted from the outside?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/20, 17:38

This is the method used for already inhabited attics or the interior finish does not want to be affected ...

The sarking method if I remember correctly ... It is heavy because it involves removing the cover entirely and if necessary raising it! So big work!

On the thermal level there is on the other hand very little interest in making a roof insulation from the outside given the low thermal inertia of the frames ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/02/20, 17:48

OKAY. The "from the outside" was related to the installation technique, not to where the insulation was found.
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 12/02/20, 19:54

Christophe wrote:This is the method used for already inhabited attics or the interior finish does not want to be affected ...

The sarking method if I remember correctly ... It is heavy because it involves removing the cover entirely and if necessary raising it! So big work!

On the thermal level there is on the other hand very little interest in making a roof insulation from the outside given the low thermal inertia of the frames ...

It's still interesting because it covers all the walls and removes cold bridges. Currently in Switzerland we put 20cm of insulation over the battens. Indeed it is heavy, it is justified when we have to repair the roof.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/20, 09:17

I just saw, furtively, a "Chaudière à 1 euro" ad ...

Is there a government plan on boilers similar to that of insulation or is it a new trap galore?
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 04/03/20, 10:24

Christophe wrote:I just saw, furtively, a "Chaudière à 1 euro" ad ...

Is there a government plan on boilers similar to that of insulation or is it a new trap galore?

This may exist because the State wants to replace fuel oil heaters with "ecological" heaters (pellets, heat pumps), with big aids for modest incomes (I can confirm this for heat pumps because a colleague is trying to negotiate this with his owner at the moment).

Beware of scams with delivery of unreliable equipment or not fitting in the standards ...
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/20, 10:31

My God, they did not understand the lesson * with the insulation at 1 euro so that they put it back with the heating? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

* it attracts venal villains and promotes poor workmanship ...
0 x
Kylie7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kylie7 » 27/05/20, 10:27

Hello,
Indeed, there is always scam and scammers in all areas. Only, you have to know how to distinguish the true from the false. But in fact, the 1 euro insulation is financial aid intended for low-income households in order to improve their energy performance ...
0 x
Juliet Manon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Juliet Manon » 02/06/20, 10:33

jean.caissepas wrote:
Christophe wrote:I just saw, furtively, a "Chaudière à 1 euro" ad ...

This may exist because the State wants to replace fuel oil heaters with "ecological" heaters (pellets, heat pumps), with big aids for modest incomes (I can confirm this for heat pumps because a colleague is trying to negotiate this with his owner at the moment).

Beware of scams with delivery of unreliable equipment or not fitting in the standards ...

Hello,

I too have just read something about this.
That interests me a lot, but given the various scams that happen when we talk about government assistance and heating, I always have doubts.

In your opinion, how to avoid scammers and finally benefit from this help?

Thank you very much
0 x