Search found 14 results

by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 16:31
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Haguenauer electromagnetic motor: the wrong to be right
answers: 106
views: 30847

Re: Electromagnetic Motor: Wrong To Be Right

First you do not answer the question for clarification, you shirk with an explanation of rejection. Why don't you try what I am suggesting to you in all friendship, being a bit of a researcher myself, that's what I would do in such a situation. The rejection of the community is what ...
by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 16:28

Re: electromagnetic motor: Wrong to be right

as there is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see this will be my last contribution to this forum. as shown in the first video of my post the engine is running. While until now everyone swore that it was impossible to run an engine using the attraction e ...
by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 16:08

Re: Electromagnetic Motor: Wrong To Be Right

First you do not answer the question for clarification, you shirk with an explanation of rejection. Why don't you try what I am suggesting to you in all friendship, being a bit of a researcher myself, that's what I would do in such a situation. The rejection of the community is what ...
by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 15:37

If it is ... it is a belief to say that the established facts are true: shock:? However when you think that graphene could produce a direct current, saying that it could be "true", you do think that it could be "an established fact" it seems to me? This affirm ...
by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 12:36

I just answered that to electron. Thank you for looking at the answer I just gave him. As a matter of principle, I don't usually post a personal message. (unlike others ...: roll:) If you want, you can post your answer later. : wink: Could you be kind enough to ...
by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 12:17

new proof that you assert without knowing what you are talking about for the simple will to denigrate. 1) quote you attempts to create magnetic motors (Among the most famous are also Minato and Yildiz) and you assimilate my electromagnetic motor to these. Do you know that there is a ...
by Hagenauer
05/03/21, 11:23

... Why should I take into consideration your floating and muddy rantings, when you have in my posts a video showing you the operation of this electromagnetic motor? Whether you have preconceived ideas and a formatted mind, I'm fine. But before you want to co ...
by Hagenauer
04/03/21, 17:17

I do not know who you are, but because of your display of bad faith, useless to continue the discussion I have no time to waste, it does not matter I am used to this kind of reaction. I'm adding you to my team of clowns, don't you mind? : lol: Not at all, clowns are ...
by Hagenauer
04/03/21, 17:04

Why should I take your floating, muddy rantings into consideration, when you have a video in my posts showing you how this electromagnetic motor works? I do not trust a video which we absolutely do not know how it was made ...
by Hagenauer
04/03/21, 16:50

floats? I do not understand ? Who is talking about violating energy conservation? Another comment without any thought. Can you deny the attraction and / or repulsion between 2 magnets? And the interactive energy between them? "floats", it refers to other devices to ...

Go Advanced search