special weeding tool

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

special weeding tool

by oli 80 » 11/04/14, 15:51

Hello, here's a weeding tools that I have managed to photograph

it's a great brand of tools, without making spam we will say tools wolf, it serves to weed but we never knew how s' use, it was given to us by a sales representative or I bump and it dragged for years and put a mancheil are barely 2 years but we do not know pa how we should use it : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/04/14, 21:29

This is a cutting edge, for cutting grass in clear limits, so a very specific use.

Short answer: computer problems at the moment ... : Evil:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 11/04/14, 23:11

Hello, actually I have taken the photo or I work (roads) and sometimes has representatives in equipment, long ago, one of them brought this tool with us completely is controlled wholesale so sleeves apart and tools in coupling apart, and is fitted as required when a tool breakage,

this thing dragged on for years and one day two years ago on the has pushed the side to rake is the same brand tools wolf

that these tools would join some unusual tools http://www.amoons.be/botarosa/botarosa/ ... lence2.htm
http://avrilindustrie.moonfruit.fr/#/pic-bine/3207795
http://blog.hortik.com/2013/07/31/deshe ... l-travail/
http://www.zone-outillage.fr/articles/f ... -jardinage
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/04/14, 21:22

Good evening, I have tried to seek information society wolf tool, but facing, there seems to be a problem with the contact server, so unable to send email

but I do not have the impression that the subject of manual weeding is of interest to somebody here, that 's the reason why I do not come so often to this. forumI even wanted to unsubscribe

Do not be surprised if people leave forums, it is that they have a good reason to do it :x

I do not think it's a kind of borders draws
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 17/04/14, 22:00

hello oli 80
if c is interesting but you're sure it is used to weed this thing? because I see too how or what to serve the kind of reinforcement in the middle and why the sheet is formed by angle :?:
lionel
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/04/14, 22:40

Re, in fact it is a tool that I have had time to photograph or I work, it is a sales representative who has given for a test, but the tool has been neglected and has a handle there just two years before that the tool has dragged for almost 15 years home to the repository, it was in new condition when the has pushed

non painte éguisé part was the height of it all that is we do not know at all the usefulness of this tool and even less of the latter names, when taking the hoe he was counted as or pick

it could be a kind of multi-function tool

now it's back in fashion these manual weeding tools multifunction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyMJlXfBu0I
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/04/14, 23:04

I do not feel that the tool which you are interested is still manufactured (excuse me, but I answered your question above, I repeat, there is a dressing tool the edges of the lawn, bordering the road or yard).

Hand tools aren't a big deal anymore: manufacturers prefer to sell motorized machines, and users generally don't imagine that simple tools can do so much service.

It must be recognized at the discharge therein that this widespread disaffection is because of a very small change, which does not express the full potential of these tools.

For me, this is not the case at all and I was able to gather some interesting pieces that I have saved from the scrap.
For example, an automatic spade: this type of material gave rise, in its time, to a wide variety of more or less operational variations; this one seems quite successful, with a tilting controlled by a very simple cam (as I do not turn over the earth, I do not use it).

But the jewel that I carefully preserved is drawn hoe arm which was marketed by Ets. Bouyer, Installed in the Nantes area (a mecca of gardening on light soil), best known for their cultivators they then fabricated.
I was able to recover it with all kinds of tools that are mounted on it (skimmers of different kinds, brabant, furrow, claws ...; I just replaced the wooden handles with metal tubes.
Unlike push-arm hoes (keywords: wheel hoe) which already constitute a major advance in manual tools, the towed system is a marvel of ergonomics: traction is provided at the kidneys by a wide belt (it is the legs that produce traction with the largest muscles of the body), which avoids constraints on the back and the arms only play the role of guidance; moreover, as the "tractor" moves back, the worked part is not trampled.

I also made several prototypes of grelinette (key words; broadfork, U bar*) To reach a satisfactory model with four teeth, I made also a small single-handle and two teeth that is convenient for great odds and earthmoving in compacted soil (it replaces the use of the pick with much more efficiency).

I modify the tools to improve as the tooth croc which, with the addition of short, straight teeth is used to lump breaker upside ...

* In addition to English-speaking websites, see the amazing models (plus other tools) Russian, Polish ... Tags: Miracle shovel, Чудо-мотыгу, hand cultivator (manual cultivator), Неймана Картофелекопалка [/ i] (the latter, as its name suggests, is used to pluck potatoes).
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/04/14, 09:10

Well, I'll explain how your mysterious tool.

The handle is held obliquely; in this position the tool sole is parallel to the ground (which serves as a guide), the vertical cutting edge is located on the grass side and the deflector on the aisle side.
Rapid movement back and forth provides a marked stop line of lawn party, the surplus being rejected on the side for removal.
Wolf still markets a sort of rounded tail that allows the vertical cut but most combines with the horizontal cut.

As you see, a well designed tool but the very specific use ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 18/04/14, 11:24

Ahmed wrote:Well, I'll explain how your mysterious tool.

The handle is held obliquely; in this position the tool sole is parallel to the ground (which serves as a guide), the vertical cutting edge is located on the grass side and the deflector on the aisle side.
Rapid movement back and forth provides a marked stop line of lawn party, the surplus being rejected on the side for removal.
Wolf still markets a sort of rounded tail that allows the vertical cut but most combines with the horizontal cut.

As you see, a well designed tool but the very specific use ...

Hello, so it's a kind of draws borders, I have yesterday requested information about this tool to the enterprise wolf,
the current edge dresses resemble rounded spades,
there are all brands, but I think good wolf wanted to create a less tiring to use tool

the model you mention looks like
http://www.bricorama.fr/massifs-rocaill ... _r630.html
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/04/14, 13:26

Yes thats exactly it.

What do you think of the tools in the links I gave?
0 x