The recipe of manure nettle forbidden freedom ... soon?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
sebarmageddon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sebarmageddon » 09/06/07, 14:44

I know that the idiocy of the rulers is great, but looking for purine nettle on the net, I came across a rather comical thing in the way it is written : Cheesy: :
http://relier.info/article.php3?id_article=386

another thing, a question about manure, I put in a bucket as much water as nettle, can I use it like that, diluting it more, or did I make a big mistake?

in another bucket, I was amazed to see that the nettles that were in pieces in the bucket are gone, only the trunks remain, so that's normal, because I had the impression that someone had removed nettles of the bucket, so it quickly disappeared

please
a+
0 x
Zaïonce
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Zaïonce » 30/06/07, 14:27

All about nettle manure =

https://www.econologie.com/forums/recette-du ... t2330.html

and book for sale at the FNAC, it seems.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The recipe for nettle manicure forbidden ... freedom soon

by Gregconstruct » 03/12/07, 23:01

Christophe wrote:Thus, the simple act of communicating publicly:
- hot water is a good weed killer for driveways;
- that simple leaves of fern move the caterpillars away from the cabbages;
- the secular recipe of nettle manure.
... can be worth a sentence 2 years imprisonment and 75 000 euros fine, to the author.

Simply scandalous ... econology is already outlawed? It must be that the beginning ... the Sarkosites think what?

If you want to talk about nettle manure without risking arrest, just send me your subjects and I will speak in your name ...
Being Belgian, I do not risk anything!

Nevertheless I pinch to be sure that I do not dream !!! : Shock:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/12/07, 03:51

Hello

Thus, the simple act of communicating publicly:
- hot water is a good weed killer for driveways;
- that simple leaves of fern move the caterpillars away from the cabbages;
- the secular recipe of nettle manure.
... can be worth a sentence 2 years imprisonment and 75 000 euros fine, to the author.

Simply scandalous ... econology is already outlawed? It must be that the beginning ... the Sarkosites think what?

One would think to read a text of 1750 on the culture of (plants of the devil) Tobacco

I wonder if they catch a young kid growing a few plants of Canabis, it's 5 years of prison? and 100 000 euros?

It's not that I encourage the pot, but a simple overview of my area above the fields of maiis to see a little everywhere
every year, thousands of plants are pulled down by fonts and some get caught, a first offense not even of prison ..

For me the prison is to put a dangerous individual for society who committed serious offense, unless some country model on the US fill the prisons to the maximum.

You live in a rich country to put people in jail for similar trivialities, I suppose that considering the costs of the prisoners that the budget of the incarnations swallows the budget of the health? because we must not hide the health budget is almost 40% of the national budget of a social country ..

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/12/07, 09:36

Do not panic, André:

punishable by imprisonment or a fine of X ... in fact means that a first-time offender will get away with a fine and a probationary sentence. A good way to get money back for the state and keep people reasonably quiet.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/12/07, 09:50

now that in France bosses no longer feel piss,
it is the Directorate of Competition and Fraud, the one that is paid by industrial bosses, who sends to prison citizens who do not buy the supermarket!

how long will it last? to have ....

the time a collective is set, it will still wait 5 years I think, the time it is attacked as GM reavers, 5 years of +, then the time to lose the trial in France 5ans +, then the time to win the trial in Europe, 5 years ... classic!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/12/07, 10:52

Jonule said:

now that in France bosses no longer feel piss,
it is the Directorate of Competition and Fraud, the one that is paid by industrial bosses, who sends in prison citizens who do not buy at the supermarket
!

I must have missed an episode.
Could you tell us more?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/12/07, 11:01

?? which episode ? do not you look at tf1? :P

reminder of the last episode, in the order: sarkozy passes to power, the nettle manure is proclaimed outlaw.

basically if you do not buy the chemical good industrial product you have good, otherwise if you make a natural plant solution you can go to jail!

we recognize the method ...

masi at the base we know that it is a problem of concurence, because there is no better and cheaper than nettles!

but you must already pick them up and the industrialists, that they do not like! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 15:53

0 x
anna777
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by anna777 » 03/06/08, 16:13

the system manages without going through the economic system so without buying bother strongly, it shows in all that we could also do to round the end of the month before, all comes to frame, prohibit, limit etc ... a form infringing upon the freedom of simply not buying.

ha! darling speculation when you hold us !!! mosento did not he say that he wants to be the masters of the world food?

I may be wrong, but then who has trouble with that to give organic recipes for gardens, except in the worst case that it does not work.
Last edited by anna777 the 03 / 06 / 08, 23: 15, 2 edited once.
0 x
it will not extinguish the still smoking luminons