The recipe of manure nettle forbidden freedom ... soon?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 27/11/06, 17:57

Hello
here we go.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
mill
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mill » 09/05/07, 11:43

Hello,

On the advice of Christophe, I report my research on this subject.
Not able to find a trace of an application decree, but since the text dates from 2000, I doubt that such a decree was established in 2006 ...

What did this petition give? Have you received an answer?

Mill wrote:Hello Christopher,

According to my research, this text would date from 2000. It has been modified subsequently, but we can see that the restrictions are already there ...
(there are also versions of before 2000, but that has nothing to do)

I quote the beginning of the article L253-1 of the rural code (here):
I. - The placing on the market, use and possession by the end user for the purpose of applying the products listed below is prohibited if they do not have a marketing authorization or an authorization of distribution for experimentation, except derogation granted by the administrative authority under conditions fixed by a decree in Council of State:

1 ° Antiseptics and anticryptogamics for the protection of crops and plant matter;

2 ° Herbicides ;

So it's not Sarko who put these rules in place ... I think when the government of the day did that, they did it in good faith, wanting to prevent toxic products from polluting the land. .. Unfortunately, it follows that any unauthorized product is prohibited ...

Then, find out why it was applied for a natural product ... I do not think it is necessary to accuse the government: the institutes (repression of frauds or others) act relatively independently.

In any case, we agree that it is unfortunate and damaging ... I hope, like you, that the environmental part of Sarko's speech will be implemented, and that a decree will authorize 100 recipes. % natural ...

A +

Mill.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/07, 11:58

In fact the answer to your questions is in the very first message of this Topic:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-recette ... t2262.html

Remember, we are In September 2002, an action of the departmental director of the suppression of frauds of Maine-et-Loire contributes to put the sale of nettle manure, in France, outlaw.

(...)

Indeed since the 1er July 2006, a decree prevents the supply, by any means, of unapproved natural product recipes. Thus, the simple act of communicating publicly (...)
0 x
mill
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mill » 09/05/07, 14:20

Hello,

The text that you point out declares that it is a law of 2006 whereas the text declaring illegal this use was already present in 2000... well before Sarko arrives ...

2006's law only changed a few terms, but the main thing had already been put by the Jospin government.
(see the law of 2000 that I quoted / quotée / linkée and which gives already the limitations which you decree) ...

Again, I'm not saying that this law is good, I'm just saying that you're wrong target ...

A +

Mill
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/05/07, 00:00

: Evil: My feeling is that this law is eminently LIBERTICIDE!

Its main purpose is to promote ULTRA polluting chemical industries!

As far as I know, nettle manure is 100% biodegradable, does not pollute soils or groundwater!

So I actively participate in spreading information about nettle manure and other preparations that are useful for DURABLE!

We have reached a point where it is necessary to revolt, it is a citizen act!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/07, 00:37

I think Citro is right, it does not matter if it comes from sarko or jospin ... the important thing is that it is a law that, to a certain extent, betrays the complicity of the government and industry. Some will call this collusion...

Moreover, this proves that there are no real fundamental differences between the L and the D of governing ... Some are just "less worse" than others ... but all are, like the said André, at the orders of large companies ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 10/05/07, 09:50

Mill wrote:Hello,

The text that you point out declares that it is a law of 2006 whereas the text declaring illegal this use was already present in 2000... well before Sarko arrives ...

2006's law only changed a few terms, but the main thing had already been put by the Jospin government.
(see the law of 2000 that I quoted / quotée / linkée and which gives already the limitations which you decree) ...

Again, I'm not saying that this law is good, I'm just saying that you're wrong target ... Moulin

Since I am at the origin of your curiosity on this subject, I remind you what I wrote there:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/sego-recal ... 63-30.html
"When a very recent law of agricultural orientation forbids you to use plants as natural fertilizers or pesticides, that it forbids you even to speak about it or to publish the recipes under penalty of seeing the visit of customs officers or police who confiscate your computer and your hard drive !!! In what world do we live there? Whether you like it or not, the environment is linked to politics and will be increasingly so since there will be money to do. "

I confess that I have not been verified if this law already existed, in part or in whole, in 2000, it turns out that the application decree dates from 2006. My first point was to argue that you can not do environmental protection without doing politics and not beating up on your dear president. But it turns out, whether or not this circumstance has been applied to the rule, even zealously, leading to the confiscation of materials and custody of people who have never harmed anyone treated as first class offenders under the Chirac / Sarko government. Two weights, two measures. So does this type of slippage result from the internal security laws (Sarkozy Act 2003 and 2006)? I fear the personal excesses of small leaders who may feel empowered beyond what the law allows ...
0 x
mill
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mill » 11/05/07, 10:33

Hello,

(written without animosity, to read with the same state of mind :D)

For me there are two problems in always accusing the right of being the anti-ecological devil:
- it is partisan: we can see with the nettle manure that the left is as capable of being anti-ecological as the right and that they are ALL on an equal footing on this point
- if someone on the right had (by a miracle 8) ) a spark of ecological consciousness and that he came on this forumhe could feel immediately rejected. Why then would he take time to take an interest in a subject that the partisans immediately condemn?
Obviously this does not concern people who have long been convinced of the importance of the environment, but a "beginner" will be more easily frightened by the insulting opposition that he sees ...

Have a good day !

Mill
0 x
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 11/05/07, 11:32

+1

I will not say better.
0 x
In eternal learning
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 12/05/07, 05:56

Mill wrote:Hello,

(written without animosity, to read with the same state of mind :D)
For me there are two problems in always accusing the right of being the anti-ecological devil:
- it is partisan: we can see with the nettle manure that the left is as capable of being anti-ecological as the right and that they are ALL on an equal footing on this point
- if someone on the right had (by a miracle 8) ) a spark of ecological consciousness and that he came on this forumhe could feel immediately rejected. Why then would he take time to take an interest in a subject that the partisans immediately condemn?
Obviously this does not concern people who have long been convinced of the importance of the environment, but a "beginner" will be more easily frightened by the insulting oppositions that he will see ... Moulin

I do not think you can find a post on this forum who assert that in environmental matters, the left is better than the right. It just happens that "politically" speaking, a "left-wing sensitivity" seems more likely, in absolute terms, to be in tune with respect for human nature and the environment, in particular because a policy of the left should be less linked to money, which is the source of all corruption and all abuses, even making fun of the health of citizens to earn more and more (mad cow, pesticides, GMOs, etc.). But this is only in absolute terms because some "right" policies are more sensitive to ecology than some others "left". It suffices to compare Corinne Lepage, or even F. Bayrou to Strauss-Kahn for example to see it easily. You will also find something else on this forum Bayrou supports.
So to say that this forum is right wrong is wrong or so you read wrong, Sarkozy does not represent the right all by itself, and not representative in any case not a right very concerned about the environment. But we will soon be able to judge on the ground ....

For my part, my choice is for policies that respect human nature, its rights, freedoms, the future and the health of the nation's children by being able to withstand the financial and other pressures that go against them. humanitarian and environmental objectives. And it does not matter whether they are right or left.
0 x