The recipe of manure nettle forbidden freedom ... soon?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 24/09/06, 18:23

hello elephant

our friend is a very simple person without pretension and who is enriched only with satisfaction to replace the chemical by the bio. He therefore sells his products cheaper than chemical. So, if he has a lawyer I do not think it has to be the best.

As for the federation, do not even think about it because it is only brewing information already known and does not have a significant weight. Especially since it will not take any risk for what comes out of the ordinary.

We will just continue as avans to use its products except that we will macerrerons ourselves.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 25/09/06, 10:57

Christophe wrote:Following my call, Arnaud Schwartz had some points clarified.
We must distinguish between commercial products and non-commercial products

"" "I just spoke to Mrs Brial (details on the CP of the ministries):
- it confirms that any marketing of a product without a MA is prohibited.
- it indicates that journalistic articles reporting official and unofficial scientific tests of non-MA products from France or abroad are possible provided that they remain general = provided that brands of products without a MA or name of manufacturing or selling companies are not mentioned.

- she also explained to me that it's the same for any book marketed. A book is legal if no mark is quoted. Thus books with recommendations of products to do oneself, whose recipe would be given and which do not mention brands or producers or resellers are legal. "" ""

Good evening,
Arnaud Schwartz

My comment:
The problem remains on the principle of the freedom of expression of journalists.
It remains intact for many prescribers of AB and biodynamics as long as the approval procedures are not effective (they are in Germany).
Certainly there are on the market "perlinpinpin powders" and journalists "who are having themselves". (There are price abuses, etc. Mr Waskmann of Acta is right on this point) But the basic problem is the void regarding the approval procedures for these natural products.

Personal conclusion:

"The state is setting up punishments for those who do not respect a rule that is not yet in place."

David Lefebvre

Christophe, can you tell us more about David Lefebvre and Arnaud Schwartz, if we can find them on a website for example?
On the other hand, I read this weekend the famous LOA in full and in particular the article 70 which interests us. It seems to me so indigestible and so vague that we could make him say what we want. And that's what the authorities do, through press releases and telephone conversations. So it is particularly unhealthy because under the guise of the force of law, we apply or not, we say that it is forbidden or not, it is according to.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/06, 11:05

bham wrote:Christophe, can you tell us more about David Lefebvre and Arnaud Schwartz, if we can find them on a website for example?

D. Lefebvre is a journalist at the East Agricultural. He often signs with DL

Journalists can work freelance for other newspapers.

bham wrote:It seems to me so indigestible and so vague that we could make him say what we want. And that's what the authorities do, through press releases and telephone conversations. So it is particularly unhealthy because under the guise of the force of law, we apply or not, we say that it is forbidden or not, it is according to.

Is not it wanted? :|
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 25/09/06, 17:13

Christophe wrote:
bham wrote:It seems to me so indigestible and so vague that we could make him say what we want. And that's what the authorities do, through press releases and telephone conversations. So it is particularly unhealthy because under the guise of the force of law, we apply or not, we say that it is forbidden or not, it is according to.

Is not it wanted? :|

No doubt yes, it makes it easier to pass laws that do not look like what they are in reality but it can also help to challenge the extrapolations.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 25/09/06, 19:18

Or, the very ambiguous legal texts, that allow the press services of the ministries to say "WHITE" when the dgccrf, in the field, applies "BLACK" : Evil:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/06, 21:27

Received by mail:

To appear in future editions of "Du cote du web ...": for information

Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting
23 - 24 October 2006 - LUCERNE
The use of chemical pesticides is in question! And yet the protection of crops against predators and diseases is necessary.

Since 50, millions of euros have been invested in both public and private research to develop and develop alternative means of plant protection. Today, thanks to the results obtained, alternative solutions are developing: they are safe and economically profitable for farmers.

Often complementary to synthetic pesticides, they integrate perfectly into integrated pest management programs and meet the standards of organic farming.

To create an even greater development dynamic and make these solutions known to the greatest number, it is now necessary to create an interface. The ABIM congress will be an opportunity to present the public with new products, but also to facilitate contacts between firms, distributors, institutes, universities, which have common interests.
View: http://www.abim-lucerne.ch
Mel: damoiseau.louis@wanadoo.fr

Guy Waksman - ACTA Informatique
149, rue de Bercy - 75595 Paris Cedex 12
Such. : 33 (0) 1 40 04 50 30 33 - Mobile: 0 6 07 15 09 89
Fax: 33 (0) 1 40 04 50 11 - Visioconf. : 33 (0) 1.43.46.13.96

Weekly Gazette "On the web and agricultural computing"
http://www.acta.asso.fr et http://www.acta-informatique.fr

EFITA Newsletter - European Federation for Information Technology
in Agriculture, Food and the Environment
http://www.efita.net
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/06, 21:28

To appear in future editions of "Du cote du web ...": for information

Purin nettle: give back to Caesar ....

Sorry Guy to contradict you but the nettle manure was in his time - 1998 - experienced as an alternative to copper in organic viticulture in the framework of a project ACTA (but yes !!!) via a working group gathering GDDV 49, CA 83, INRA 33, SPV 21, FIBL, ITV 30 (and forgiveness for the forgotten) and animated by the ITAB. The group then chose to experiment among others nettle and horsetail purses proposed - then legally - by a producer whose law now obliges me to silence the name, so that all the tests use formulations perfectly. comparable.
The experiments conducted have all demonstrated the effectiveness of nettle manure (used at 5% of the volume of slurry 5L in my case) or horsetail (used at 20%) associated or not with Bordeaux mixture under-dosed (2kg / ha is 400g of Cu / ha). This efficiency, of the order of 20 30% is certainly much lower than those fungicides usually used and therefore notoriously insufficient in difficult years. However, it can significantly help organic winemakers facing the limitation of annual copper intakes by enhancing the activity of low doses of copper.
The method of manufacture of the liquid manure and the raw material itself, however, must generate strong fluctuations in composition and therefore efficiency and these figures can not be extrapolated to ALL nettle or horsetail purses, which could already constitute an embryo of justification to the circular in question (quite unconvincing in fact: the obligation to respect a process or even a minimum content would suffice).

If on the other hand I think of the good fortnight of other products (escaping the approval because sold as correctors of deficiency, fertilizers etc ...) of which we demonstrated the total ineffectiveness with respect to the mildew, knowing moreover that the legislation allowed them (and still allows them to my knowledge) to change their trade name without any difficulty (in order to avoid our calamitous comments) the circular in question is then fully justified. It should effectively contribute to reducing the number, hitherto increasing, of "pigeons" convinced of having an effective strategy against the mildew and simply forgetting that the droughts of 2004, 2005 and 2006 allowed in the south-east an almost total absence of anti-mildew protection.

Last comment: to see in this circular a will of the ministry to favor the malicious phytosanitary companies is innovator ... Without a doubt a perverse effect of eco-illogical fundamentalism?

And to heat (if need be!) The debate GMO, a riddle deliberately ironic-provocative: Why not ensage a vineyard Bt?
Bacillus thuringiensis being approved in viti bio, we could thus consider the possibility of a saving of 2 to 3 treatments even more. Less gas oil therefore better carbon footprint, economy of sexual traps. And finished the diffusion in the ambient air of pheromones (organic products of synthesis by the way ...).
Needless to say, the ingestion of the insecticide molecule would require the prior perforation of the berries, the opposite of the goal. Pity...
E-mail: bernard.molot (a) itvfrance.com

My note (GW): I have nothing against nettle manure. The abuse of the sales price is still abnormal.

Price of nettle manure? (1 Suite at the 21 September Gazette)
Unless I am mistaken, the law only targets products with declared pest control and the remedy has long existed through the classification "EC fertilizer" subject to a simple declaration of composition. This is how we can find "deficiency correctors" whose label mentions (absolutely true) that copper deficiency sensitizes the vine to parasitic attacks, in particular those of mildew ....
E-mail: bernard.molot (a) itvfrance.com

Price of nettle manure? (2 Suite at the 21 September Gazette)
What worries me is that under 2006's Farm Orientation Act, the teaching of natural treatments is an offense and seizures documents because that's what happened.
Basically, Maurice Chevalier sang "if you don't like it, don't disgust the others". I have been gardening for 20 years. I have several generations of market gardeners in my genes. My grandparents, my parents, myself, never used chemistry but old recipes when it was necessary to process, the main treatment being elbow grease (hoeing, pinching, trimming, etc.). Note that one of the best insecticides is a tobacco decoction and that it is scandalous that it is so taxed.
The WMA aims to protect public health. It remains to be proved that nettle manure or other domestic biological preparations may endanger public health. The argument is a little light because since time, it would be known!
E-mail: philippe.fichaux (a) ekopro.biz

Note (GW): You are not wrong, but on a completely different level, it would be necessary that the city-dwellers perceive better than certainly gardening is an agricultural activity but agriculture is not only gardening ... It could avoid misunderstandings.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

plastic still

by renaud67 » 03/10/06, 17:31

on this site we can find a pdf (free) that describes the construction process:
http://www.amazingstill.com/fr/

OK, I saw that behind it tries to sell yeast to improve the yield of the Bouzin ...
Will be when I test it
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Lolox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lolox » 30/10/06, 00:31

delnoram wrote:
toftof wrote:IF YOU GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE YOU'LL FIND IT !

Would you have any connection to the 110em regiment of infantry
of which it is or it was (it is a Franco-German brigade) the "" Currency "". : Mrgreen:

Is there a link with the motto of the city of Nancy? :?:

Otherwise, I'm glad to see that there are people who react to such aberrations : Wink: !!!

Let's not forget that, considering the next deadlines, the weapon against this kind of abuse is in our hands ...
VOTE !!! In your soul and conscience ... : Cheesy:
0 x
"Experience is the name men give to their mistakes" O. Wilde
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 27/11/06, 15:28

Last petition to sign here:
http://www.cyberacteurs.org/actions/let ... php?id=126

Minister of Agriculture,
Ladies and gentlemen,

We are particularly sensitive to the fact that the Committee on Economic Affairs of the National Assembly was able to adopt the November 21 an amendment to the draft law on water to allow the use of "natural preparations from home-made," says amendment Sauvadet / Santini. This amendment to exclude these natural and artisan preparations from the provisions governing the pre-market approval, use and possession by the end-user of plant protection products is a favorable response to the immense emotion caused by both in public opinion and in the media, by recent administrative controls aimed at banning
marketing or any information concerning them. We are happy.

However, we can not forget that, during the vote of the LOA at the National Assembly 05 January 2006, two amendments favorable to the implementation of simplified and adapted procedures for natural products authorized in agriculture (Amdt n ° 455 and 864, in addition to the art L. 253-4 of the rural code) proposed by the deputy Antoine Hertz, were withdrawn at the last reading on pressure of the government! We therefore ask you to pay particular attention to the final vote on this water law so that such a scenario does not happen again.

In addition, we strongly point out that this amendment Sauvadet / Santini only partially addresses the problem, since it does not provide any adjustment to the current law for non-artisanal natural products, nor for non-toxic industrial products used on crops, nor for phytosanitary products of plant origin.

It is therefore clear that if, after the vast communication campaign undertaken by the Ministry to announce this happy legislative advance, this amendment should not be included as such in the definitive law, or if the implementing decrees subsequently restricting its scope would appear to all to be manipulation that would be the responsibility of the government and parliamentarians.

It will also be appropriate for the government and parliamentarians to deal quickly with the situation of other products for which the law needs to be adjusted (see above).

We know that we can count on you to ensure that the health of users and consumers is taken into account and becomes a priority, we count on your diligence, so that beyond political divisions the reason finally prevails in this folder.

The first petition has collected 7500 signatures. Do not release the pressure, please sign. : Cheesy:
0 x