Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by izentrop » 21/12/19, 20:55

It shows at least that these voluntary pissers are at their expense and that they had better fight for more realistic causes and stop listening to the crooked media. Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/12/19, 08:32

and stop listening to crooked media.
that is to say those which you usually recommend!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 22/12/19, 10:18

Janic wrote:

Excellent sales pitch, solid, concise, very convincing.
This is as usual. : roll: . top mat level! *

* Kindergarten : Lol:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/12/19, 12:52

Janic wrote:
Excellent sales pitch, solid, concise, very convincing.
This is as usual. : roll: . top mat level! *
actually consider some media as crooked, but not his, (Céceluiquidiquié as usual ....) it is concise solid, convincing for a maternal level, not even higher : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 16:18

In the two years that Monsanto Papers have been "speaking", one name has come up regularly: that of Gilles-Eric Séralini. Author of a very controversial study on the links between GMOs and tumors in 2012, the French biologist defended his work in January before the cameras of Special Envoy. In the eyes of his detractors, his very presence would discredit the investigation. "You shouldn't talk about him. If he had worked in the United States, he would have been fired, "swears a researcher who lends to his colleague a lack of ethics.

Whatever one thinks of his research, Séralini is nevertheless a textbook case: the Monsanto Papers show that a handful of scientists have joined forces with the firm in order to harm the French. How? 'Or' What ? With a virtual meeting place: a private Yahoo discussion group, AgBioChatter, in which researchers but also several representatives of Monsanto participate. The principle is simple: we send an e-mail to a common address and it is received by all members.

When, on September 19, 2012, Le Nouvel Observateur (renamed from L'Obs) published the resounding study on Monsanto's GMOs, Roundup and rats, an Oklahoma academic shared some angles of attack on AgBioChatter. But warn the forum on the risks of taking a position hostile to Séralini in France. "Someone with scientific skills must immediately qualify this article as falsified and fraudulent science" but this scientist "must live in the United States in order to avoid the criminal defamation laws in force in England, France, Peru, etc. "Suggests Drew L. Kershen, in an email released last year by the American NGO US Right To Know.
http://www.leparisien.fr/societe/monsan ... 057148.php
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/06/20, 09:38

Text written by a retired farmer to set the record straight and set the record straight !!!
Mr director,
I allow myself, as a former agricultural manager (former President of a cooperative, administrator of INRA, and founding member of Génoplante who has become Gis Biotechs Vertes), to write to you about glyphosate.
The weedkiller glyphosate was developed by a French company: Rhône Poulenc.
It was sold to the agro-chemist Monsanto who marketed it in 1974.

It is also Rhône Poulenc who, with his biology department, has developed a detoxification gene sold to Dekalb, itself bought by Monsanto in 1996.
Monsanto, symbol of the agro-industry, has become the target of the anti-globalization, anti-capitalist and above all Malthusian movement, with the aim of reducing demography, limiting agricultural efficiency (anti-irrigation, fertilizer, and more generally against agricultural phytopharmacy, also against seed improvement technologies: GMO, mutagenesis, etc.), that is to say by organizing malnutrition and hunger in the world.
The suppression of glyphosate would be an economic, agronomic and above all environmental heresy.
Economical: the use of this molecule makes it possible to enter the technique of no-till and therefore to save mechanical traction and the fossil energy associated with it. It also greatly reduces the risks of this new agronomy because the plow, by being buried in depth, limits the stocks of weed seeds (75%).

From an agronomic point of view, its use makes it possible to destroy perennials (wild dogs, bindweed, knotweed, thistle, etc.) which are invasive species.
But above all, the alternatives, including those cited by INRA, do not exist. The recommendation for an additional mechanical passage is ineffective, given the staggered emergence of weeds of all species, which can only be destroyed at the young seedling stage. This recommendation would lead to the multiplication of mechanical passages.
These passages, in addition to the transformed fossil fuel, cause soil compaction.
The settlement has many negative effects:
It destroys the natural circulation of water including by capillary action, which limits the reserves which are called RU or RFU (easily usable reserves).
It drastically reduces the microbial life of soils and its biodiversity, including that of beneficial insects. This rhizosphere, composed of bacteria whose best auxiliaries are aerobic, is then greatly reduced and disturbed.
It decreases the penetration of the roots in the soil, which makes the crop much more sensitive to climatic stress.
It creates runoff, which increases the risk of flooding and causes permanent losses of the surface and fertile part of our soils.
This phenomenon is greatly amplified as soon as the plots are declining.
The increase in these risks could already be classified in the environmental section.
Indeed, no-till allows agriculture to contribute largely to the storage of carbon in the soil, the objective of 4 per 1000 of Cop21.
This is made possible by the burial on the surface (between 5 and 10 centimeters) of plant debris, which represents in tonnage 50% of the crops, ie the equivalent of 10 T of CO2 per hectare on average.
This practice allowed me to double the humus levels (support of microbial life) in my poorest soils over about 30 years of no plowing.
With no-till, a superficial work carried out from the harvest and the use of glyphosate to eliminate regrowth and weeds, in a dry climate (500 millimeters on average), allows to maintain the relative humidity of the seedbed and d '' thus ensure the emergence of crops, both for autumn and spring sowing.
The use of this molecule also allows in our climatology, very often in deficit, a precious saving of water.
In addition, among the 10 international agencies, only IARC has declared glyphosate a carcinogenic probable. This declaration was accompanied by a doubtful departure from 2 experts in American law firms ...
If we go into the details of the study, this risk is close to that of red meat or cold meats.
It is therefore not a public health problem, but a political position.
And it is not the cohort of "voluntary pissers" that brings new evidence.
The appropriate analyzes - chromatographic and spectrometric - made by farmers in several Coface approved hospitals show the opposite.
I have succinctly tried to show you the agronomic and environmental aspects of this molecule, the degradation of which in metabolites are derivatives of phosphorus, one of the essential elements for life.
Maintaining it will allow us to conserve - and no doubt to develop - a sustainable and efficient agroecology that protects our soils and our environment in the long term.
I trust your scientific expertise, so often criticized, but oh so essential, to produce the best argument with our decision-makers.
The efficiency of our agriculture depends on it.
I remain of course at your entire disposal for further discussion if you wish,
and please accept, Sir, the expression of my respectful greetings.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/06/20, 12:18

"as a former agricultural manager (former President of a cooperative, administrator of INRA, and founding member of Génoplante now Gis Biotechs Vertes), to write to you about glyphosate ...."

And we dare to call "that" a farmer ... : roll:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/06/20, 12:32

Glyphosate: the ethics of ANSES questioned

A group of whistleblowers criticizes the conditions for the award of a key study on the carcinogenic potential of glyphosate, as part of its European re-evaluation.

In full containment, the press release went unnoticed: at the end of April, the National Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health Security (ANSES) revealed the composition of the consortium of seven laboratories which won its call for tenders to conduct an ambitious study on the carcinogenic potential of glyphosate. And, perhaps, finally settle the controversy.

Six weeks later, strong protests emerged. The deputy Delphine Batho challenged the government, Tuesday, June 9, on the conditions of selection of the consortium, questioning the ethics and the independence of the procedure. However, the fate of the controversial herbicide may be at stake: once completed, the study in question should weigh in its European re-evaluation, which should be completed in 2022.

The member for Deux-Sèvres is not alone in protest. A group of whistleblowers sent Le Monde a damning technical document of around ten pages. These scientists, whom Le Monde was able to identify but who requested anonymity, severely question the chosen project: conflicts of interest and favoritism "undermine the scientific response expected by the authorities", they say. Those concerned state that they are being forced into an anonymous public alert procedure, in order, they say, not to be exposed to "pressure, negative effects on their careers, reprisals". Otherwise, since the ANSES ethics and conflict of interest prevention committee (CDPCI) has not been operational since January, after the resignation of several of its members, it cannot be contacted.

When are we going to fuck all these corrupt parasites, these buffoons, these crap incapable of ANSES paid by us? : Evil:
1 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 16/06/20, 21:23

Frankly, the no-till technique so much praised, I wonder who is doing it ... Personally, I may travel the countryside, I still see only plowed fields and passed to various herbicides (including the famous glyphosate which gives beautiful colors from fall to spring)
1 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/06/20, 21:36

Paul72 wrote:Frankly, the no-till technique so much praised, I wonder who is doing it ... Personally, I may travel the countryside, I still see only plowed fields and passed to various herbicides (including the famous glyphosate which gives beautiful colors from fall to spring)

Me, (and others on the forum, of course...)

And it works great with just urine for any fertilizer ...
Nothing else, no plowing, just permaculture.
1 x