Monsanto Roundup banned from sale in France, a slap ??

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
paysan.bio
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Roundup Monsanto banned for sale in France, a baffe ??

by paysan.bio » 20/10/17, 08:18

izentrop wrote:
Paysan.bio wrote:BT seeds grow despite the presence of round-ups.
No it's the roundup ready that is resistant to roundup.
GMOs produce their own insecticide.

A site on GMOs that does not tell nonsense: http://www.ogm.gouv.qc.ca/utilisation_a ... tance.html

you're right. are the seeds round-up ready, I do not know why I said BT. maybe fatigue?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/17, 20:47

AND ZE WINNER IZ: http://www.levif.be/actualite/internati ... 61993.html

We applaud very well !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/11/17, 13:13

Our brave President:
In a message posted on his Twitter account, President Emmanuel Macron announced that the government would take "the necessary steps" to ban the use of glyphosate in France "as soon as alternatives have been found and at the latest in three years".
http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2017/11/27 ... _23289368/

Nevertheless, it is of the "Cherry picking" this whole story.

Since the documentary activist Marie Murielle Robin, there have been articles and accusations fugitives, all denied by science.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/17, 13:28

as soon as alternatives have been found

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/11/17, 14:12

Why laugh ?
Some professionals who use it have no alternative but to use another more polluting product that is more expensive and less durable.

I think of green spaces for which it is already banned since January 2017
Covering green areas with wood chips, artificial soils or bare weeds is enough to replace chemicals.
... a cost that small municipalities can not endorse.
I just learned that the green deposit of the town will be removed because of the cost of pickup truck become too expensive (small local revolution that does not concern me, since I import : Mrgreen: ), it is not to ruin communal weeding. I know many rural people for whom gravel paths in the cemetery must always be clean and without grass.
Small anecdote: In the paternal cemetery, they had carried out a thermal weeding ... Lack of pot, it rained immediately after and it grew again. Soon after, the grass disappeared more drastically ... "god" knows how : Twisted:
In agriculture, on the other hand, it's a whole different matter. More than 9.000 tons of glyphosate are consumed each year in France, including 8.000 for agriculture. According to the agri-environment consulting firm Envilys, glyphosate is used in France on 38% of surfaces cultivated in wheat and rapeseed, 26% of those grown in barley and 25% of those grown in sunflower. According to the Concorde Foundation, which brings together specialized experts on the issue, a ban on glyphosate would represent an additional cost of nearly one billion euros for farmers. The FNSEA, she speaks of a figure twice as high.
http://www.europe1.fr/societe/la-france ... te-3445598
Here too, in this period of crisis, and especially the conservation agriculture that is still seeking, will suffer.

How is it going in Belgium, since it's forbidden?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/17, 17:33

I'm kidding because there's not really any in the current agricultural reasoning system ...
It is the productivist system that should be revisited ...

A good example of an alternative not far from Lorraine: Agriculture / Farm-of-a-hatchback-cooperative-social-human-and-agricultural-a-copy-t15467.html

No idea how it's going in Belgium ...

ps: so the dead do not eat the dandelions by the root thanks to Monsanto if I understand correctly? : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/11/17, 21:49

With their old wheat, one meter high, they are targeting customers who like "it was better before" and who can afford to pay 5 times more. It is a fad that will pass.

I prefer this kind of more realistic initiative with quantitative and qualitative production needs. http://www.bretagne.synagri.com/ca1/PJ. ... penElement
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/17, 01:31

izentrop wrote:With their old wheat, one meter high, they are targeting customers who like "it was better before" and who can afford to pay 5 times more. It is a fad that will pass.

Ah bin I see that clichés have a hard life ... a study showed that organic farming could feed the world ... with some concessions ...
I think we talked about it here: Agriculture / we-produce-widely-of-what-eat-all-the-world-t13124.html

A world article on roundup alternatives: http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2 ... _3244.html
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/11/17, 12:24

This does not prevent certain "givers of lessons" from working in archi-bobos niches, which will in no way be able to feed the world because quite simply this cannot be generalized on a very large scale!

It will take a hell of a change in our habits if we have to pay for food would only be twice as expensive. I see these things in the stores - recently, well-packed "organic" onions, at 2 euros for 3,99 onions; with that, in fact, in this niche, we can produce with golden crumb and it will still work! (with that, and my onions planted in the hay, I could earn 3 euros per ha!) [No error of 200: 000 tons / ha - measured or 0 kg X nearly 22 euros / kg = 22 euros]. Of course, I didn't have enough sores on hand to market a ha at this price. So it is not generalizable.

It's a whole system that must be changed. Not just a "technique". It also means consuming less meat. It also means to do without certain organic "inputs". This means that "more people" are working in the fields again (for what salaries? Volunteers?) ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/17, 12:51

Did67 wrote:It will take a hell of a change in our habits if we have to pay for food would only be twice as expensive. I see these things in the stores - recently, well-packed "organic" onions, at 2 euros for 3,99 onions; with that, in fact, in this niche, we can produce with golden crumb and it will still work! (with that, and my onions planted in the hay, I could earn 3 euros per ha!) [No error of 200: 000 tons / ha - measured or 0 kg X nearly 22 euros / kg = 22 euros]. Of course, I didn't have enough sores on hand to market a ha at this price. So it is not generalizable.

If there is organic onions offered 1,33 € / pieces is that there are people cons or cons rich to buy them!

Not at all that it is the organic production that grows the most huh, it is almost certain that it is not him, since I imagine that the price cycle is similar to that of conventional agriculture.

Question aberration of prices I just saw lychees at 20 € / kg !! While the "normal" price is between 2 and 4 € / kg ... Not organic lychee eh.

So, a good example that it is not that the "organic" which abuses ... there are abuses everywhere ...

In short, it would be nice to stop shooting on the ambulance!

Did67 wrote:It's a whole system that needs to change.

There agree ...
0 x