Maintain your lawn and garden in an ecological way

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Maintain your lawn and garden in an ecological way

by perplex » 05/05/20, 14:47

GuyGadebois wrote:
perplex wrote:[
The art and the way to divert a subject when one has said nothing ....

: Shock: ?????? You must be a synthesis between the moron of the Alps, the village idiot and the happy fool, in fact.

Yes Dad : Mrgreen:
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 05/05/20, 18:06

Hello here, just to say that it took me a while but I got to understand ...
Attachments
prairie.flower.jpg
prairie.fleurie.jpg (149.98 KB) Viewed 3619 times
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/05/20, 19:41

Perplex's insults are of course unwelcome, as are those that follow from others, but Ahmed's original "green concrete" when I read it was a little baffling, ...
Do not mess around, mow (or rototurn) a little lawn or meadow, a few paths of circulation in the middle of a garden, a few footsteps in the vegetable garden, is still not a crime! All the more so when we reuse the mowing as a contribution.

On the product, my Gardena manual mower, it lasted 3 years ... For about 100m2 "treated", a mix of the 3 above. Not really advisable ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/05/20, 19:42

"The meadow yes, the grass no"
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Did67

by Did67 » 05/05/20, 22:24

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Do not mess around, mow (or rototurn) a little lawn or meadow, a few paths of circulation in the middle of a garden, a few footsteps in the vegetable garden, is still not a crime! All the more so when we reuse the mowing as a contribution.

Well, the photo is not a few passages, or a "corner of the lawn". I also mow passages and a corner ...

The image strongly suggested an entire lawn where a flower no longer grows!

Then, more ecological, was there synthetic grass ???
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/05/20, 22:38

Did67 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

Well, the photo is not a few passages, or a "corner of the lawn". I also mow passages and a corner ...

The image strongly suggested an entire lawn where a flower no longer grows!

It was just an "ad" video! A tool must be adapted to the need. The guy who wants to mow 1000m2 with this mower, I wish him fun! I think the flowers will have time to grow back between two passages so it will be painful to consider starting to mow : Lol: !
In short, no importance .... The "green concrete" was perhaps too much, and aroused reactions in my opinion exaggerated.
For me, it is about 100m2 the good use of this type of mower, and moreover I said above it is in the specific case of this brand a shit at least from my experience.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/05/20, 12:51

me this morning ... I dropped my Swedish sheep in my meadow (the breed is husqvarna) ... He had a good appetite and that's good because there was food and hop and zou the little ones purple and yellow flowers that attracts flying bugs that bite crushed annihilated ... : Mrgreen:as long as he was there he gunned down a sidewalk ... It's not dangerous but I hate all these creepy critters ... capable of the best as of the worst ... But it's in the worst that I'm the best...
IMG_20200507_103301.jpg

IMG_20200507_102212.jpg
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/05/20, 15:07

and as the Swedish sheep does not want to graze in the corners ... No choice you have to call the Japanese giraffe (breed precise kawasakipukipete) to the rescue ... And then it offers an additional advantage .... It annoys my charming sores of neighbors ...
IMG_20200507_133848.jpg

Then (I knew very well that I had inherited it from a brand new bo ...) an old friend of mine will come and give me a hand ... Because there I can afford the gasoline is not dear ... But I don't want to start again every two weeks ...
IMG_20200507_143622.jpg

Then ... I will have to find a way to deal with these three linden trees in the way that will seem as natural as possible ...
IMG_20200507_142305.jpg

Indeed I made the bullshit to submit a request to the town hall to make a magnificent asphalt garage entrance embellished with inserts and cobblestone borders .... Well the architect of French buildings forbade me. ..Which is more ele forbids me to cut these useless linden cones on the pretext that it would alter the landscape within a radius of less than 500m from a fucking bell tower (bell tower invisible from the trees, and trees invisible from the bell tower even with a long view while climbing instead of the rooster ...

These filths (I have 12 on the ground) I have to go there to the pruner every two years and the worst is the 30 hours of grinding to be stuck behind (grinding which is no longer useful to me being given that my lazy vegetable garden was simply abandoned after having only harvested bindweed carpets for two years)

So who would have an ecological way to euthanize them, I have heard of holes in the roots with a clove of garlic, but I think it will be long ... She forbids me to cut them down but not to prune them ... Like a prick I pruned them this year before they broke ... By pruning them before the leaves fall it should tire them out ... How long do you think they will take two prunings by years? (one while they are budding and another before the leaves fall ... The blow of cutting the bark ... It will not seem very natural ... well let's say that it will show ... J have applied for a grant for the elegages ... Since they contribute to the beauty of the site ... No answer ...

The height anyway ... It is at the foot of the said church ... They tore off a row of 8 last year and made a magnificent mix at the foot ... As well as 3 others in the court of the 'school...

BANZAI ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 07/05/20, 16:20

Hi Macro, just follow Trump's advice, bleach injections and voila, all cleaned up : Lol:

ps: I like to look at our 2 photos of greenery, it confirms my non-choice of monochrome : Wink:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/05/20, 09:23

It tickled the necks ... of my neighbors' cats ... So they never left the place : Cheesy: I would have tried a protein pick by trapping one or two ... But they are old ... They will be imbuffable ... That said it would make beautiful skin to polish my wife's limousine
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"