strange pumping system

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
marcillate
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marcillate » 19/04/14, 14:29

here are some doc justifying the veracity of my words

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... XXaXtA.pdf
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 20/04/14, 11:31

Hello, here is some news on the "strange pumping system"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/systeme-de ... 99-30.html this is the last page of forum that you already have a link on your site, there are photos, I have already sent an email to mr Marcillat telling him that you would be interested in his research in rams and other pumps of the kind
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 26/08/15, 11:07

Hello everyone here are the latest findings from Didier33420 and I an old document that relates the operation of this pump http://www.shf-lhb.org/articles/lhb/pdf ... 906007.pdf

it is a cross between a hydraulic ram and a lifting siphon

cordially
1 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 29/08/15, 12:20

Hello, here is an interesting video about this strange pump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXPWykbVydw
and here is the site of Didier Nébréda "Didier33420" here on forums
which presents here the siphon ram http://www.belier-inox.fr/le-belier-siphoide-c26966012
which seems to be the exact names of the strange pump

cordially
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: documents on the pump

by oli 80 » 04/09/15, 23:24

oli 80 wrote:Hello, I find it weird marcillat claims to have doc on this funny pump and for more news, here there are some who have the chic to post a message now and then nothing or sometimes 10 or 15 years later when more nobody remembers the subject

some claim to have documentation on something, but I can very claim to be the holy spirit or god in person but hey you have to see if people believe in these bastards

here on the forums we don't like people who tell stories

: XNUMX: Hi, I would like to apologize to mr Marcillat, for the message that I posted a few years ago, I do not know what took me to post such nonsense, this gentleman is a great passion hydraulic rams and other machines that raise water, in the future I would avoid posting anything and getting upset on the forum as I happen to do because by doing that I risk causing harm to people

mr Marcillat, I don't know what took me to react this day,
I owe you an apology, it is I who have crossed the line with you, I post this message because it is the least of things to apologize to you, I prefer that it is so

again sorry for the inconvenience on my part

cordially
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 08/09/15, 18:19

Hello everybody
here is Didier 33420 and I are doing research on this mysterious pump here is a photo of which we know that a model was in st Flovier

at the bottom of the photo is written "st Flovier (Indre et Loire)
fountain and lifting device, Gelly system - N, P -

we still don't know what this mysterious pump is called, i did a lot of research on google but without success, so i want to submit this research to you maybe others will be luckier than me

help us Didier and me, thank you in advance

cordially
0 x
didier33420
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by didier33420 » 11/09/15, 08:58

Good morning all . Thanks to oli80 for helping me with my research and also for encouraging me to do it! I confirm, this machine is indeed a siphoid ram. The lifting siphon in principle is very close to this machine. The difference is that on the lifting siphon we inhibit the "return wave" of the downpipe with membranes or later with an air chamber, while on this machine we take advantage of it with a second shock valve! I should soon have a lot of information on this machine, I will not fail to come and talk about it here. I plan to build a replica and do some testing. I have already made a siphoid ram and an elevator siphon. Their tests allowed me to understand the principle of these machines. They are all derived from the hydraulic ram.
Kind regards.
Didier
0 x
didier33420
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by didier33420 » 12/09/15, 11:32

Hello . I made an animation representing (in my opinion) the operation of this machine. We can see that these are two rams mounted in "opposition" The one on the left recovers the water hammer caused by the stopping of the water circulation of the siphon, and the next instant, the one on the right recovers the water hammer. water hammer caused by the stopping of the "return wave" ...
I tried to attach it to this message, but it doesn't work !!! So I give you the link to the page of my site where it is visible:

http://ekladata.com/3E564wa3nIDpHSxVehzfo9sKhoU.gif
0 x
didier33420
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by didier33420 » 15/09/15, 19:06

Good morning all . The mystery is lifted !!! We can say thank you to Mr Marcillat !!! Without him we would still be looking !!! He just sent me documents that prove what he is telling us here about this machine.
It is indeed a siphoid ram !! In addition it can be installed like a traditional ram while being limited by a drop of 8 meters (it's not bad) Are manufacturer was the company "Gelly" (nowadays disappeared) The company Gelly announced a much higher yield to a "traditional" ram It remains for me to manufacture a replica of this machine and to make tests !!! The animation that I gave above on the principle of operation is generally correct.
Again thank you to Mr. Marcillat!
Kind regards.
Didier
0 x
didier33420
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by didier33420 » 16/09/15, 01:00

I would like to correct my previous message because there is a big mistake, I can't edit !!! Puff!
0 x