strange pumping system

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Strange pumping system

by oli 80 » 11/03/09, 21:54

petitpetit wrote:Hello,
Rather than a fluidyne pump, here are two new suggestions for which it is difficult to decide:
1) Aries tinkered with a double air bell, the second bell acting as a booster, the two bells communicating their air from above. The water could come from the left and come out on the right by a shock valve located in the body of the ram and before the flange. The pumped water would come out through the pipe at the base of the first bell on the left (pipe on which the drain valve is stuck).
2) (see a friend who is a hydraulic engineer): alternative positive displacement pump (with 2 pistons) called duplex, the small balloons that are always found on this type of pump serving as flow regulator and anti- Aries. If this were the case, the suction would be via the elbow pipe which plunges into the brick wall opening. Therefore, the discharge would be the one fitted with the valve, this is plausible because it is difficult to see a draw-off valve on a suction line. Can we not guess a piston rod under the body of the first bell? Are there any indications showing the trace of a motor and an essential electrical installation to move this possible positive displacement pump? "

good evening, there is something that I have just noticed, under the first bell, we see a nozzle fixed by flange him also, but with two screws, that is what actually thought of christophe the coupling for motors, but under the second bell we see a part hidden by dead leaves, which does not look like a motor coupling, it is bigger, to believe that this device is not complete, here is a link with a pump that can look like this device http://www.vouzeron.info/archives/categ ... i-vouzeron
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

mill pump

by oli 80 » 22/03/09, 17:00

hello, here is another hypothesis, it could be that this device, is a pump actuated by a water mill (engine couplings noticed by christophe) so this system works like a turbine according to this other link
0 x
small small
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

strange pumping system

by small small » 25/03/09, 00:19

Hello,
The idea of ​​the pump turbine seems good to me. The site http://www.vouzeron.info:80/archives/ca ... i-vouzeron speaks well of compressors to supply the important water needs of the castle. The paddle wheel, driven by the water of the river, was to act as a turbine, which, via its motor shaft, was to turn one or two pumps which raised the water towards the rooms of the castle (hence the name improper of "ram").
I think the photo shows these two pressurized water pumps, but without their respective air bell serving as regulator and anti-ram.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

two tank pump

by oli 80 » 16/05/10, 14:10

hello, I saw that we can contact the wabmaster or the marie on the site of vouzeron, that would allow to know more about this curious pump,

http://www.vouzeron.info/contactez-le-webmaster

http://www.vouzeron.info/contactez-la-mairie

here I have already tried to reach him but no answers
I forgot to put the link of forum I would have been luckier

I just sent a message to the webmaster and we will see if they respond, I put the link of this subject so that they can see that here we are interested in this device
0 x
marcillate
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

strange pumping system

by marcillate » 06/04/11, 18:06

I would like to see other photos and know where is this device
it is an automatic pump which combines the characteristics of a ram and a siphon ram
the company which produced them installed in Rhone-Alps had been created in 1904
I know a model of this device but much larger
I have some doc on this ram-derived pump system
(what some people think are motor coupling pins are wrong, these are the valve pins!)
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

ram system

by oli 80 » 06/04/11, 19:18

Hello, I found the photo at the start on another forum of which I put the link in the very first message of this subject as well as the link of the photo, unfortunately this photo was posted by a certain Didier58 on this other forum but it was the only message I can put back the link of forum http://www.cyberbricoleur.com/index.php ... 1900000045

the only site where i found a device resembling this pump is that of the city of vouzeron whose links are already on this subject

if you have doc on this device it would be interesting
registered here under the nickname "petitpetit" which made a sacred site on the ram
http://regis.petit2.perso.sfr.fr/belier.htm
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

pump documents

by oli 80 » 23/04/11, 14:16

Hello, I find it weird marcillat claims to have doc on this funny pump and for more news, here there are some who have the chic to post a message now and then nothing or sometimes 10 or 15 years later when more nobody remembers the subject

some claim to have documentation on something, but I can very claim to be the holy spirit or god in person but hey you have to see if people believe in these bastards

here on the forums we don't like people who tell stories
1 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: strange pumping system

by oli 80 » 07/09/12, 12:21

marcillat wrote:I would like to see other photos and know where is this device
it is an automatic pump which combines the characteristics of a ram and a siphon ram
the company which produced them installed in Rhone-Alps had been created in 1904
I know a model of this device but much larger
I have some doc on this ram-derived pump system
(what some people think are motor coupling pins are wrong, these are the valve pins!)

Hello, here is what I found on marcillat, an article on the hydraulic ram of which they are collector http://www.st-cyr-hommes-et-patrimoine. ... loire.html
So sorry for my last message in which I said that this gentleman was telling salads, that is perhaps why he manifests more on forums, so I would have liked to apologize
0 x
marcillate
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Strange pumping system

by marcillate » 15/04/14, 17:34

I am from a generation before computers and my age and my experience of 25 years of study and research on hydraulic rams exempt me from telling tales !!!
Fallen by chance on this blog and knowing one of these devices n ° 9 year 1909, it seemed necessary to me to contradict all the most eccentric assumptions!
My research has taught me that the patent on these devices was filed in France in 1898 and then in many countries around the world; the company which produced them was created in 1906 and dissolved in 1910; a notice explaining the functioning of these types of rams quotes about twenty owners and places of installations for models n ° 3,4,5,6,7 in the departments 02 24 34 37 38 60 61 69 87 89 Tunisia and Belgium ; the tracks followed to date have not yet allowed me to discover a second hence my interest in finding the origin of the photo of the small model visible on this blog
cordially
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 15/04/14, 19:05

Good evening, I found this photo on the site in link in the initial message of this thread of discussion, (cyberbricoleur) to parment it is a certain Didier58 who posted this photo, I tried to join it by mail but we can no longer write on this other forum because must be registered

before we could answer as "guest" but there is also the site of vouzeron with a photo http://vouzeron.info/2013/11/01/le-moulin-chartier/
0 x