food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Food Choices, omni carni herbivores, VG

by Obamot » 01/05/16, 19:51

izentrop which uses 'pseudosciences' sites as referencing and who wrote: ... The complete opposite of your speecht, Obamot and I prefer this version of the professionals

Start already by learning French (the pseudosciences sites you will see later ...) : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/05/16, 22:29

Ok but it's rare that I make a mistake.
No better argument, therefore :|

Like, a more recent article. He's not a jerk either, Doctor Jean-Marie Bourre
False propaganda against dairy products http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article1735
critics of milk and dairy products use two sets of arguments. One is the erroneous or abusive use of scientific and medical, epidemiological and statistical data: it abounds with pseudo-scientific comments. The other series of assertions presents some allegations (among many) that are not based on any scientific support: they can be described as fanciful. However, they unfortunately benefit from a certain influence with consumers.

Negations of food, nutritional and physiological realities
1. Suppression of the presence of nutrients other than calcium
If only in relation to ossification, the interest of dairy products is not limited to calcium: 30% of bone volume is made up of proteins, the skeleton of bone. However, dairy proteins are of excellent nutritional quality, balanced between "slow proteins" and "fast" (Boirie 1997), between soluble proteins and caseins (Lacroix, 2006). These proteins also ensure, among other things, good muscles. Dairy products also contain many vitamins and trace elements; they constitute one of the main sources of selenium and zinc, bases of major antioxidant functions. Dairy products also provide iodine and omega-3 (all the more precious for those who eat too little fish and seafood). Dairy products also contain a number of other components beneficial to health, in particular peptides, including to facilitate sleep ... The CCAF 2007 survey (CCAF, 2007) shows a deficiency (less than 2/3 of ANC ) concerning around 30% of French people for calcium, 48% for iodine, 23% for zinc. In addition, more than 80% of French people lack vitamin D.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/16, 01:13

You say "ok"but then, it would be well to move from words to deeds Image
izentrop, who did not provide information about his age or what his background would be, wrote: Ok but it's rare that i does a fault.
No better[s] argument[s], so.

yourst, a more recent article. It's not a laughlot no longer the [...] [blah-blah-blah]
This is if it can help you (since you ask) No indeed, not "a"but several (and enormous) Image

(apparently, even French is not for tomorrow)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/05/16, 08:43

obamot wrote:izentrop, who did not provide information about his age or what his background would be, wrote:
Ok but it's rare that I make a mistake.
No betters arguments

No better argument than the criticism of my spelling. With age, we lose neurons continuously and we must constantly redo the interrupted circuits of memory. You will see when you are there : Mrgreen:

My date of birth was indicated, except the day of the month, because I do not want to be wished my birthday.

Training is not requested in the profile, only the profession that I have just informed. : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/05/16, 09:18

Some numbers:
Comparison of the 8 amino acids between : a) daily requirements in grams for an adult of 60 kg; b) whole wheat content per 100g; c) whole rice per 100g
Lysine a) 0.22; b) 0.35; c) 0.40
Tryptophan: 0.15-0.15-0.16
Phenylalanine: 0.22-0.60-0.37
Methionine: 0.23-0.31-0.37
Threonine: 0.35-0.41-0.40
Leucine: 0.51-0.87-1.02
Isoleucine: 0.47-0.50-0.65
Valine: 0.54-0.54-0.77
NOTE: the reproaches made when the insufficiency of certain amino acids in food is probably justified when it is based on foods refined by industry. (or the meats which can be boosted with hormones, antibiotics, GMOs in their food) are not refined like the plants of which mainly the most constructors like cereals of all kinds.

Ratio between growth and percentage of proteins in whole milk:
a) Individual; b)% of proteins in milk; c) weight doubled in days.
Female: 1.6% -180 days
Mare: 1.8-60
Cow: 3.3-47
Goat: 3.7-37
Ewe: 5.15-22
Sow: 5.2-14
Pussy: 7-9.5
Bitch: 7.4-9
Rabbit: 10.4-6

obamot hello
Honestly, I find that the stats of the LV stats (all trends combined) are very undervalued. It is only when you want to do studies that you notice it (proof that they existed before they were listed). There are two reasons for this:
- economic, not everyone can afford to eat meat and nothing that this segment of the population must represent a significant percentage.

Precisely, as I said earlier, we will count as VG people who do not regularly consume red meat, because too expensive for example, but consume other animal foods. So are not VG according to the very definition of this food mode: " In common parlance, all food practices excluding animal flesh but including the consumption of other animal products are simply called vegetarianism and their practitioners, vegetarians
Other eating practices influenced by vegetarianism exist, such as pescetarianism, often qualified as "pesco-vegetarianism" which includes the consumption of fish, shellfish and aquatic flexitarianism often qualified as "semi-vegetarianism" which includes occasional meat consumption. The veganism meanwhile excludes all animal products
"..wikipedia

Hello izentrop
Like, a more recent article. He's not a jerk either, Doctor Jean-Marie Bourre
False propaganda against dairy products http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article1735

This is where the difficulty lies in believing studies rather than others and as you say, " and I prefer THIS version of health professionals. »It is a right to believe these rather than those of course as in political choices.
This article is particularly interesting because it rightly points out that a targeted scientific study can give everything and its opposite according to the criteria selected.
On the other hand, the end of this article is more interesting because it precisely emphasizes this subjectivity which is more of the order of self-justification than of scientific reasoning (this is valid for its opponents of course) such this argument:
« 3. No one has ever seen a species of mammal suckle or use the milk of another species. Reasoning that swallows up Man to the rank of superior monkeys, AND ESPECIALLY DENIES HUMAN SPECIFICITY. In fact, only the human race has learned to milk animals. Why then not accept that man is the only species that continues to drink milk after reaching adulthood? To accredit the thesis of milk contemptors, would humanity, in most latitudes, have gone astray, taking advantage of dairy products, and this for more than ten millennia? »
In reality, humanity has not gone astray, it has adopted an opportunistic behavior which wants that between risking death from food insufficiency and using a means of survival, the second prevails over the first, whether for dairy products or meats. But that supposes extreme conditions which are not of the order of permanence. On the other hand, when a substitute has any advantage, the individual (the group) will continue a use which is no longer justified. For example, drugs which replace deficient biological mechanisms and which the organism even demands at the cost of its destruction.
Or this in the conclusion:
« Man must consume a wide variety of foods to ensure his physiology, since he is inherently omnivorous. »
This is contradictory with knowledge in anatomobiology which is not questioned on the scientific level. He should have written " he is omnivorous by his culture "As for the consumption of milk which it goes back to more than ten millennia only Clearly, during the thousands, millions according to the theory of evolution, of previous years, humans would not have consumed any even when they wrote: "IT IS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH TO DELETE MILK PRODUCTS THAN TO CONSUME IT. And despite this supposed danger humanity has done without for a very, very long time.
However, the consumption of an unsuitable product may not be perceived in the short term since the body is so well made that it has filter organs which (like the filters in a car) purify the flow of blood which passes through the liver which retains, then eliminates by its excretory organs this waste and poisons of all kinds (if they are not directly fatal like certain mushrooms and some plants which, apart from its alkaloids, have valuable nutrients too (like other foods milk and meat included).
But the organism ages, the filters clog more and more and clog less and less (with pathologies associated with this progressive insufficiency) from where the preventive positions which seek to determine what will load the least possible these organs in order to preserve their function as long as possible while the individual lives. What obviously opposes the discourse " you have to eat everything " or " " Man must consume a wide variety of foods to ensure his physiology, since he is inherently omnivorous. »
This argument which seems full of common sense, hides above all a justification of behavior adopted by companies, but especially by the one who defends his own eating behavior. I have also noticed, and I am not the only one, that it is around the age of XNUMX that the machine begins to express its dissatisfaction with all that has been imposed on it (not only the food, but in large part) and where the overworked organs start to fail.
Like this : " Or, conversely, the unjustified suppression of food classes, dairy products in this case, which deprives their specific intakes of nutrients, calcium and zinc in the first place, but also other vitamins and trace elements, quality protein. Each food class has its specificity and preferably provides one or more nutrients, none of which should be overlooked. IT IS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS FOR HEALTH TO DELETE DAIRY PRODUCTS THAN TO CONSUME. "This is the typical example of what he reproaches elsewhere in his article, that is to say a [b] PROPAGANDE [/ b] unjustified, untrue, since all people who do not consume dairy products (such as meats) do not present more or even less health problems than those who consume them.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/05/16, 09:43

Janic wrote:He should have written "he is omnivorous by his culture"

I do not have time to develop, but your arguments in favor of the VG do not convince me.
'he writes: "IT IS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH TO TAKE OFF DAIRY PRODUCTS THAN CONSUME IT." and despite this supposed danger mankind has been without it for a long, long time.
With what life expectancy?
It is also proven that the consumption of milk provides the calcium necessary to still have sufficiently strong bones at 70, especially for women.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/16, 10:06

Go push beds in hospitals, it builds character. That way you can ask questions about the patient's food bowl!
izentrop, who wants to get across more mature than he actually is, wrote:Avec l'awe're losings continuously neurons and it is necessary to constantly redo the interrupted circuits of memory.

Is that why you repeat ad nauseam the same ankle? : Cheesy:
Well, I don't believe a word of it, you're behaving like a kid who hasn't been kicked enough : Evil:

izentrop wrote:My date of birth was indicated, except the day of the month, because I do not want to be wished my birthday.
Training is not requested in the profile, only the profession that I have just informed. : Wink:

How brave ! : Shock: Ok, you have no training, so there is nothing to argue with you, you are playing troll here. And why do you participate in a forum if you have determined that you are losing your memory. What a twisted mind.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/16, 10:39

Hello Janic,
Janic wrote:
izentrop, who did not provide information about his age or what his background would be, wrote:Ok but it's rare that i does a fault.
No better[s] argument[s], so.

yourst, a more recent article. It's not a laughlot no longer the [...] [blah-blah-blah]

Therein lies the difficulty of believe studies rather than others and as you say:
"I prefer THIS release [...] »

... it is a right of believe these rather than these

this is the whole problem Janic, when guys like him do not have sufficient education to assess their sources of information, they are in the "belief"rather than in the"skill", they are in the most total uncertainty, so they are at the mercy of any brainwashing, guru, sect or whatever (proof is the total lack of reliability of its sources of information).

Janic wrote:obamot hello
Honestly, I find that the stats of the LV stats (all trends combined) are very undervalued. It is only when you want to do studies that you notice it (proof that they existed before they were listed). There are two reasons for this:
- economic, not everyone can afford to eat meat and nothing that this segment of the population must represent a significant percentage.

Precisely, as I said before, we will count as VG people who do not regularly consume red meat, because too expensive for example, but consume other animal foods.

In the state they do not eat it and that is what counts statistically speaking. It would still be necessary to prove that those who do not eat meat for economic reasons, will consume it better off, or consume other animal products? Nothing says it since precisely they are absent from the stats. In short, the interpretation depends on whether we are talking about the glass half empty VS half full ... ^^
Last edited by Obamot the 02 / 05 / 16, 11: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 02/05/16, 11:03

It is generally said that meat requires more soil than to produce vegetables, this is not entirely true. In some areas it is possible to "produce" meat but it is impossible to cultivate. This concerns sheep in the mountains, but also in semi-desert areas for camels, goats, reindeer in the tundra ... No connection with the industrial breeding of pigs, or cows where the carbon footprint is catastrophic.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/05/16, 11:06

Personal attacks in the absence of valid arguments, as usual. 8)
obamot wrote: Ok, you have no training, so there is nothing to argue with you
We will see when you have also entered your age, your profession and a location that is not virtual. : Wink:

Absolutely, Raymon.
And what about bioavailability
iron (hemin, remarkable bioavailability), zinc and selenium, vitamin B12, vitamins of group B (particularly B2 (PP) and B6), proteins of high biological quality. Regarding lipids in terms of nutritional profile, there are major differences according to the anatomical situations (butcher's cuts), notable according to the fatty acid profile of the food given to animals, minor according to races and ages. Adequate consumption of meat is recommended for everyone, especially for people most at risk of not meeting certain nutritional needs, such as adolescent girls, women of childbearing age, pregnant, the elderly and certain athletes.
The removal of dairy products prohibits calcium coverage; certainly, other foods conceal this mineral; however, either they are very high in calories (canned sardines), or the volume of consumption necessary would be excessive (a glass of milk is equivalent to more than a kilogram of cabbage, vegetable which contains the most; associated with the lowest contents in compounds anti-nutritional, phytates and oxalates, in particular). The question is therefore to remember why meats are necessary for a balanced diet, and therefore for health.
http://www.academie-medecine.fr/publication100036393/
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"