Bushy plant fast growing against overlooked?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
arnangu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by arnangu » 30/07/15, 21:38

for the garlic method, me too ... although on some forums gardening, it seems that it works ... if you are not in a hurry.
A priori, the fire works better because it goes down to the roots.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/07/15, 22:08

Ivy ... on a trellis ... even almost pure glyphosate never comes to an end ... If you are a bit more patient with bay leaves ... It grows from 40 to 60cm / year ... or otherwise a cemento parpingus..This thing you control this height and its speed of growth as you want ... : Shock:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Did67

by Did67 » 30/07/15, 22:10

I don't know if garlic changes much. The decomposition of the strain is the work of fungi. It takes a few years. It seems to me that your tree was a coniferous tree? It is not too resistant ...

What will accelerate the process, is to cut the stump with the chainsaw, crossing, the deepest possible pus, without hitting the ground, otherwise your chain takes a hit ... You act as if you wanted to cut big boards ...

This greatly increases the area through which the fungi will attack the wood. And it maintains humidity, favorable to fungi ... So there, it will significantly boost the natural decomposition process ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/07/15, 22:26

Christophe wrote:A photo worth a thousand words (well that's what we say ...), here is the situation:

The house is pretty ... The neighbor is how ???

personally I overlook my neighbors a lot my casba has more windows than wall and I tore off almost all the hedges except that of laurels maintained at less than 2 m high more as a fence than hidden view ...
Nothing to hide .. In our case, we never had window curtains ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/07/15, 22:32

Ha also Christophe the trampoline .... I have in my climbing club a nurse in the emergency department of the hospital for children of Tours ... it is their supplier N ° 1 of trauma and in general beautiful ... it went well in front of the bike ... Beware of this thing and moms ...
Last edited by Macro the 30 / 07 / 15, 22: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/15, 22:46

Ah yes thank you for this little advice ...

Yes this one is still "ultra not safe" since, recovery, it had neither its foams nor its net ... I watch the mini jack when it is on it!

Good what also my little one is not a lopette: he broke his nose at 4 years old ... his father had his 1st stitches at 2 years old and more front teeth at 4 years old :D... in short the descendants are good! : Cheesy:

ps: already it's not a trampoline, it's a landing strip for ET : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/07/15, 08:11

Hello
I don't know if garlic changes much. The decomposition of the strain is the work of fungi. It takes a few years. It seems to me that your tree was a coniferous tree? It is not too resistant ...

What will accelerate the process, is to cut the stump with the chainsaw, crossing, the deepest possible pus, without hitting the ground, otherwise your chain takes a hit ... You act as if you wanted to cut big boards ...

This greatly increases the area through which the fungi will attack the wood. And it maintains humidity, favorable to fungi ... So there, it will significantly boost the natural decomposition process ...

To accelerate the phenomenon, it is necessary to cover this stump with earth, compost, decomposing herbs, all embellished with a few flowers, why not which, watered, will maintain the humidity.
0 x
dap35
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dap35 » 31/07/15, 09:25

Hello
At home, to plug a hole of the same kind, I use wicker that I head about 1m-1,5m high every year.
In 2-3 years, you have a fairly bulky ball from a simple wicker branch. You can even take advantage of the harvested branches to make baskets; o)
However, I prune every fall so it doesn't protect my eyesight for fall and winter.

Dap
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/15, 10:01

The concern is that the land of the place is really but really "rotten"... so I have serious doubts about finding a plant compatible with these conditions ...

Demonstration in 3 examples:

a) This red hazel was transplanted in 2009:

To compare with the size of the 3 others who were not transplanted (they were all side by side):

b) This hazelnut tree is 4 or 5 years old:

To compare with this one which is 2 years younger and which grows to 20 m:

c) And even the knotweed which does not grow, which is however deemed invasive !!

So I'm quite pessimistic ... except maybe of the conifer family (if?) Since the tree I just cut down was doing pretty well ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/07/15, 11:44

Try the "false acacia" (locust). It is a "leguminous" tree, which plays a pioneering role in the reconquest of lands that have become uncultivated in our climates ...
0 x