Search found 292 results

by fthanron
25/07/15, 10:21
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Geoportal: anti ecology too complicated websites
answers: 26
views: 17227

Thank you Chatelot16 for the link!

This is a site I visit several times a year and my computer has always rowed until today.

Thank you for the youthful look 8)
by fthanron
18/06/15, 09:10
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : A participatory blog, you are interested?
answers: 27
views: 15642

For the blog engine, when I see what the pluxml guys * are producing - http://www.pluxml.org/ - I wonder if it's worth switching to WP. The loading speed is rare, the code seems optimized and therefore econological: D I lack the skills to compare them, however, having ins ...
by fthanron
17/06/15, 18:29
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : A participatory blog, you are interested?
answers: 27
views: 15642

Maybe you already know the Bornien blog - http://www.cyrille-borne.com/ - oriented information sharing around open source. There is experience, skill, slices of life, varied subjects, pleasant writing and also the RSS feed which allows me to keep myself informed in my heart ...
by fthanron
02/06/13, 20:17
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Clary Sage Purse
answers: 6
views: 10963

Ok, thanks for your research.

The idea is a dilution to 10% if I understand correctly.

Do you know if clary and officinal sage are "equal"?
by fthanron
02/06/13, 19:23

@ Loopyng84,
Thank you for the answer.

Do you have an idea of ​​dosages and animals concerned by the repellent aspect as there are no potatoes in the garden?
by fthanron
02/06/13, 19:01

Clary Sage Purse

Hi,

I have a lot of clary sage in the garden and I made some manure : Mrgreen: ... that said, I do not find applications related to this type of manure, does anyone have a track?

Kind regards.
by fthanron
30/05/13, 17:52
Subject : Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...
answers: 204
views: 109583

I just realized that the email address associated with the econology account was invalid.
Maybe that's why I was not informed of new posts on subscribed topics.
I did not pay attention to that because the newsletters of the shop reach me ... mea culpa. : Mrgreen:
by fthanron
29/05/13, 22:13
Subject : Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...
answers: 204
views: 109583

I do not participate because I think I lack technical skills for that, however, I like to read the topics of the forum. I don't know if this can help "boost" the forumHowever, I would love to be able to subscribe to a weekly or monthly newsletter. ...
by fthanron
24/09/12, 16:52
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Vital water - dissociated water
answers: 20
views: 26375

There are tracks to explore and little concrete data.

Rainwater is free for on, but the recuperators, filters and pumps are not them ... damn.

For my part, still no table or comparative study.
by fthanron
22/09/12, 13:24
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Vital water - dissociated water
answers: 20
views: 26375

Vital water - dissociated water

Hello, Following the viewing of this video arte: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/x-enius--6929828.html at approximately 14'35, the person speaks of vital water / dissociated water and of its advantages compared to tap water for watering. With some internet research, I am often directed ...

Go Advanced search