Search found 147 results

by FALCON_12
17/02/24, 03:00
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Which is better solar cell, N type or P type?
answers: 4
views: 1763

Re: Which is better solar cell, type N or type P?

As for me, I don't understand the question. In a PV panel, N (with excess electrons) and P (with electron deficit) doped layers coexist. more explanations here: Moving an electron (i.e. moving a particle) is different, at least in mobility, from moving a hole (the...
by FALCON_12
10/02/24, 20:08
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind Turbine Efficiency Discussions
answers: 154
views: 8122

Re: Discussions on wind turbine efficiency

To do what ? To be insulted and belittled afterwards? You will necessarily be in contradiction with the CFD results...much more precise than these equations (the Cx, which this equation considers as constant for a shape, in fact varies according to speed, pressure, viscosity, roughness... at M...
by FALCON_12
10/02/24, 14:03

Yes absolutely but it's more free... 8) Well then see by simulation if it confirms that the formula F = 1/2 Cx Ro SV^2 is verified with the example of a disk (a disk for stick with my original question). This formula is the one which bases my calculation and it is the only point that the experiment...
by FALCON_12
10/02/24, 09:01

Christophe wrote:
Remundo wrote: it is true that digital simulation is an asset for preparing a more efficient wind tunnel experience

Really? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

You can't understand it's between us...

Can you measure the force exerted by the wind on a stationary 3D shape with your software?
by FALCON_12
06/02/24, 17:57
Subject : Aerohydromonoplane by Pascal HA PHAM
answers: 11
views: 2028

Re: Aerohydromonoplan by Pascal HA PHAM

Ok. Are you surprised by the result that Remundo and I found? Are you going to continue looking into trail wind turbines?
by FALCON_12
06/02/24, 15:15
Subject : Aerohydromonoplane by Pascal HA PHAM
answers: 11
views: 2028

Re: Aerohydromonoplan by Pascal HA PHAM

Pascal HA PHAM, inventor and creator of several concepts of aerodynamic drag wind turbines, recently revealed his developments on the aerohydromonoplane See his Youtube channel where there are so many pretty eclectic things: https://www.youtube.com/@ pascalHAPHAM/videos But then the big question...
by FALCON_12
06/02/24, 15:02

Remundo wrote:don't get upset : Wink:

Ah unless you started talking about it, I don't see any explanation... : Cheesy:
by FALCON_12
06/02/24, 10:36

Are we diverting the subject? :cheesy: Pascal Ha Pham has an account here...but he doesn't come here anymore, I don't know why: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pascal-ha-pham-u2032/ He's a friend of Remundo...Hey Remundo, could you tell him to come back from time to time? We were talking about his robiplan in...2008 here...
by FALCON_12
06/02/24, 10:11

Hello, I would like to conduct a survey regarding your intuition regarding a question. The simple idea: instead of turning a thin propeller, I push back a solid disc which opposes the wind much more! In the following diagram, visible here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1deNc1V8P0Id...
by FALCON_12
05/02/24, 22:25

yes I validate Falcon's calculations with the few corrections that I made several pages before. There is no error in our calculations. What Falcon asked for does not require any numerical simulation, everything can be done in formal calculations. And it was done. I think I have cleaned up the...

Go Advanced search