Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by Doudou22 » 25/09/22, 18:35

Following the message, the ponast boilers must be repaired!!! As there is more demand!!! good season.
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 28/09/22, 20:18

Doudou22 wrote:
Doudou22 wrote:
Moumouss56 wrote:Hello Nicolas Dubois I'm trying to add you on Facebook but I can't find your Facebook account, having a problem on a Ponast kp11 has a friend in stop alarm <95 we can no longer do anything .. being a maintenance technician I have want to take a look but need some info thank you bcp because it has no more heating and no one in the area to repair it.

Dubois Nicolas taps

Hello, do you still have the problem?

Hello adjusted the boiler?
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 02/10/22, 22:18

Arnaudbzh wrote:
claudius56 wrote:Hello thierry
I would like to know which company came to help you out for your boiler.
I have a PONAST boiler and I can't find anyone to repair it.
please

It's me
No one wants to come

Hello, did you manage to repair your boiler?
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 31/03/23, 23:42

elcbzh wrote:
thierry22160 wrote:
max22 wrote:Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the info you were looking for? Otherwise I've worked a lot on mine for 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to deal with it. By your place there is the Qualibreizh company which can come. If not for your pellets they fall unburned on ignition or is it all the time?
I hope you have solved your problem, if not contact me we can exchange. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...

Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again

Hello everybody

I have exactly the same file as Giom32 and vincent 35 (Melen, Savelys, QualiBreizh ...)

I too am desperately looking for a contact in 22 on Lannion/Guingamp and surroundings to repair our Ponast KP11, which has been broken down for 2 years, at the dawn of a third winter to be heated with convectors. Many heating engineers came by and made various attempts at repairs, parts were changed (resistors, electronic card, flexible...). But nothing helps. It's a mess, we despair. It's a very good boiler and it's in very good condition, but a small detail escapes us and it's not our business. It comes down to a small detail, that's for sure.
Recently it displayed blocked screw 1 (which we have unblocked several times and cleaned again). Then it stopped overheating >95° (surprising because the water temp was set to 60° which is common), following a recleaning it has not displayed this message since. Today it starts and works two or three hours (which it has not done for a long time), but after about 3 hours it starts to smoke everywhere.
Visibly the smoke is going the opposite way, it comes out of the hopper and the hose between the screws, as if the smoke could not circulate in the right direction or be evacuated (while for a few hours, yes! and before for a few years , whether !). So smoky room and we stop the boiler before it becomes dangerous. Second similar attempt but we don't dare to touch it anymore. The last two heating engineers speak of insufficient draft, but it has worked for several years without any draft problems. Our chimney is not very high (admittedly not above the party), but it worked very well before and we even added an extractor/vacuum at the end.
We wonder about a possible bad electronic parameterization.
By browsing the internet I could see discussions about various and varied settings: heating/power curves? Temperatures? Speed ​​of the screws relative to each other? Fan ? (Ours is in good condition and running, but does it run properly?) The repairers who came to work on our boiler did not address these issues and do not seem to want to address them.
So thierry22160, max22, or the others, do you have an expert contact?
forum and others) and that you have a contact in Brittany who travels in my area, I am a taker (because QualiBreizh no longer travels in this area). The heating engineer who comes to my house these days inspires me confidence, I find him connoisseur, professional and dedicated, especially about pellet / pellet boilers. However, I am convinced that it is easy to play and that we need an expert in ponast or even in KP models, connoisseur of settings and electronic adjustments to solve our problem.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me. : Cry:

(I allow myself to make this little cry for help in another subject which is similar to this one with other authors if the moderators allow me)

Kenavo
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 31/03/23, 23:44

Doudou22 wrote:
elcbzh wrote:
thierry22160 wrote:

Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again

Hello everybody

I have exactly the same file as Giom32 and vincent 35 (Melen, Savelys, QualiBreizh ...)

I too am desperately looking for a contact in 22 on Lannion/Guingamp and surroundings to repair our Ponast KP11, which has been broken down for 2 years, at the dawn of a third winter to be heated with convectors. Many heating engineers came by and made various attempts at repairs, parts were changed (resistors, electronic card, flexible...). But nothing helps. It's a mess, we despair. It's a very good boiler and it's in very good condition, but a small detail escapes us and it's not our business. It comes down to a small detail, that's for sure.
Recently it displayed blocked screw 1 (which we have unblocked several times and cleaned again). Then it stopped overheating >95° (surprising because the water temp was set to 60° which is common), following a recleaning it has not displayed this message since. Today it starts and works two or three hours (which it has not done for a long time), but after about 3 hours it starts to smoke everywhere.
Visibly the smoke is going the opposite way, it comes out of the hopper and the hose between the screws, as if the smoke could not circulate in the right direction or be evacuated (while for a few hours, yes! and before for a few years , whether !). So smoky room and we stop the boiler before it becomes dangerous. Second similar attempt but we don't dare to touch it anymore. The last two heating engineers speak of insufficient draft, but it has worked for several years without any draft problems. Our chimney is not very high (admittedly not above the party), but it worked very well before and we even added an extractor/vacuum at the end.
We wonder about a possible bad electronic parameterization.
By browsing the internet I could see discussions about various and varied settings: heating/power curves? Temperatures? Speed ​​of the screws relative to each other? Fan ? (Ours is in good condition and running, but does it run properly?) The repairers who came to work on our boiler did not address these issues and do not seem to want to address them.
So thierry22160, max22, or the others, do you have an expert contact?
forum and others) and that you have a contact in Brittany who travels in my area, I am a taker (because QualiBreizh no longer travels in this area). The heating engineer who comes to my house these days inspires me confidence, I find him connoisseur, professional and dedicated, especially about pellet / pellet boilers. However, I am convinced that it is easy to play and that we need an expert in ponast or even in KP models, connoisseur of settings and electronic adjustments to solve our problem.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me. : Cry:

(I allow myself to make this little cry for help in another subject which is similar to this one with other authors if the moderators allow me)

Kenavo

Hello do you still have pk for the boiler? Cordially
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 31/03/23, 23:48

Yann 22 wrote:hello to you, brand new on the forum , I am currently down with the Ponast kp 11 installed by the company Melen in 2008:
stop 3 error !!
does anyone know what it is?
can you tell me if you have found someone to service / repair this boiler?
thank you

Stop 3 no ignition in the hearth
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 31/03/23, 23:50

RIWALL wrote:Hello
ponast kp11 boiler installed by the company melen (siemens electronics)
RVS63.243 / 109 electronic board LED bottom right (on the board) off no board power
however the 220 v is present. broken card ??
radio transmitter no longer communicates with the remote control
on your melen ponast kp11 boilers (siemens electronics) is the indicator light on?
on some models the regulation is of the delta dore brand
please

Change the room thermostat then rewire the boiler, and see if DHW tank
0 x
epoch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by epoch » 12/04/23, 12:28

Doudou22 wrote:
RVS63.243 / 109 electronic board LED bottom right (on the board) off no board power
on your melen ponast kp11 boilers (siemens electronics) is the indicator light on?
please

Hello,
If you want I have a ponast kp11 boiler from 2011 with a siemens system available which works quite well with 2 complete cards which work regulated by a heating engineer who had worked on the boiler at the time the probes are 5 years old the resistances 2 years old at pick up in Lannion before May 1
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 31/07/23, 17:21

hello for any pb of ponast boiler! please contact me by messenger on behalf of Nicolas Dubois photo of a ponast!! I move in the 22 56 29 35.
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 01/10/23, 17:58

Doudou22 wrote:
please

Did you succeed with your boiler?
0 x