Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:37

Yann 22 wrote:thank you Doudou 22 for your answer. (since now): for information it was indeed an ignition problem since the resistance was out of order.
Do you know by chance where to buy since they fart regularly ... (on the other hand I don't have facebook ..)
please

Typed Briesco on the internet
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:38

melusine2803 wrote:Help ! I had a Ponast KP11 installed at home in 2018 by the Qualibreizh Company in Loudéac (22). Everything was going well despite a few small malfunctions quickly resolved by their technician Nicolas Dubois. The last time I saw him he came for the annual maintenance in May 2021 and was due to come back in October for start-up. Unfortunately, when I called for him to come, I learned that he had quit and the boss couldn't find anyone to replace him. My friend went out of his way to get it going again but to no avail. Since then, I've been in poo because I can't find anyone to fix it. Could someone please advise me? I am in Morbihan near Ploërmel. And totally desperate. Thank you for your help

Hello yes it's me Nicolas dubois
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:39

melusine2803 wrote:Help ! I had a Ponast KP11 installed at home in 2018 by the Qualibreizh Company in Loudéac (22). Everything was going well despite a few small malfunctions quickly resolved by their technician Nicolas Dubois. The last time I saw him he came for the annual maintenance in May 2021 and was due to come back in October for start-up. Unfortunately, when I called for him to come, I learned that he had quit and the boss couldn't find anyone to replace him. My friend went out of his way to get it going again but to no avail. Since then, I've been in poo because I can't find anyone to fix it. Could someone please advise me? I am in Morbihan near Ploërmel. And totally desperate. Thank you for your help

Hello yes it's me Nicolas dubois
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:45

thierry22160 wrote:Hello . I have a boiler ponast kp11, at times the grannulé is not consumed entirely and falls into the ashtray. I have the impression that the grannulé arrives trot in the combustion chamber, .. The company that installs it went bankrupt and I find no pst repairer in my area. J lives in Brittany in the 22. to quote from carhaix..thanks to those who could help me

hello come on dubois Nicolas on Facebook cordially
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:48

Moumouss56 wrote:Hello Nicolas Dubois I'm trying to add you on Facebook but I can't find your Facebook account, having a problem on a Ponast kp11 has a friend in stop alarm <95 we can no longer do anything .. being a maintenance technician I have want to take a look but need some info thank you bcp because it has no more heating and no one in the area to repair it.

Dubois Nicolas taps
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:49

basset wrote:Hello,

Hello, I am looking for the instructions for the PONAST kp 11 pellet boiler, because on this boiler I have a problem with the delivery of the burnt gases through the flexible Ø 80 sheath for supplying the pellets, do you have a clue?

A read.

Thank you in advance

Damp pellets, duct to be cleaned or lack of air
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:50

tiphainev wrote:Hello,
I am also having problems with this boiler.
Does anyone have the manual in French?
And I am contact taker near Rostrenen if possible.
Thank you very much
Have a good day

Tape dubois Nicolas on Facebook
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 20:52

elcbzh wrote:
tiphainev wrote:
elcbzh wrote:You tell me about two probes:
Precisely, after having peeled the boiler manual (by Melen, 20 pages less than the English manual on the web ...); I was also wondering whether or not the necessary probes were present. In this leaflet, they speak of a probe which peut to be added in the foyer> Is that the one you speak of as "bottom probe"? > It seems incredible to me that it was not there originally. This is what we understand when reading this manual.

Hello,
Could you share this leaflet?
Thank you

Hello,
Of course here is a link to download the PDF:
https://fromsmash.com/noticeponastKP
Valid for 14 days otherwise I will give you another one.

With us, Doudou22 / Nicolas, a quote was made at QualiB. this year but validated too late because no one else to come in for intervention. I will be happy to chat with you on FB but I can't find you either. Another winter to heat the house with two convectors the galley but, we are immune to the cold aha. We are therefore considering switching to another boiler.
I am sending you a private message in case you could get in touch with me. :)

GuyGadebois your interventions are really useless and hostile.
Please let "Doudou22" try to help us ...

Happy Holidays to all,

Hello yes it's me Nicolas from qualibreizh typed dubois Nicolas on Facebook
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 21:04

Boiler problem ponast dubois Nicolas at 06 70 99 60 79 cordially
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Doudou22 » 22/02/22, 21:11

basset wrote:Hello max 22

Hello, I am looking for the instructions for the PONAST kp 11 pellet boiler, because on this boiler I have a problem with the delivery of the burnt gases through the flexible Ø 80 sheath for supplying the pellets, do you have a clue?

A read.

Thank you in advance

max22 wrote:Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the information you were looking for? Otherwise I have worked a lot on mine since 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to take care of it. By your house there is the Qualibreizh company that can come. Otherwise for your pellets they fall out burnt on ignition or is it all the time?

I hope you have solved your problem, otherwise contact me we can trade. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...

Lack of air or moist pellets
0 x