Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by Arnaudbzh » 15/06/20, 21:12

Arnaudbzh wrote:
claudius56 wrote:Hello thierry
I would like to know which company came to help you out for your boiler.
I have a PONAST boiler and I can't find anyone to repair it.
please

It's me
No one wants to come

The parts I got it by qualibreizh my I find it very expensive
For the card he offered me 540 € and I found it at a cost price of 290 €
It is found the parts which is very hard
It has a website on the internet but you have to be professional to buy on its and the prices are very correct
But that's how it is
0 x
Giom32
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Giom32 » 04/10/20, 11:51

Hello!
Well I see there are quite a few people having problems with this boiler!
We had a ponast kp 11 installed at our place about 11 years ago, by the company Melen, which closed shop a year later ...
It was Savelys (Engie) who took over for the maintenance, not a success ...
Apparently, the maintenance was done only superficially, the replacement of parts not developed, for example the replacement of the ignition resistors. It takes two, but it can apparently work with only one ... provided you put the right reference ...
We paid 3 to 4 resistors per year (175 € each), because the repairman used a 500w resistor instead of a 1000w one ...

For maintenance we found a craftsman in our area (around Rostrenen in 22).

Keeping the keypad finished, I wanted to know if anyone has ever had a problem with the connection between the boiler and the remote control? I know there is a reset button on the boiler, but that doesn't change anything, and like no remote control, no probe, so the boiler does not activate!

Otherwise for those who need spare parts, there is the Sivac Pro company site, the general public site does not offer all the parts. You just have to send them an email to ask for the part on the pro site, they are pretty cool!

Here! With winter approaching, I wish you good luck with this damn machine!
1 x
Vincent 35
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Vincent 35 » 02/11/20, 12:15

Hello everyone,

I also have a ponast kp11 boiler bought with the same company, I did not find a company
for maintenance either! I am currently looking for the top of the ceramic burner !!!
Mine to break during the interview! I have no combustion problem as soon as I use 100% pellets
resinous and very dry!
If you have a way to find it without buying the official catalog .... 9.99 € !!!
Thank you in advance.
0 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by elcbzh » 25/11/20, 23:25

thierry22160 wrote:
max22 wrote:Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the information you were looking for? Otherwise I have worked a lot on mine since 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to take care of it. By your house there is the Qualibreizh company that can come. Otherwise for your pellets they fall out burnt on ignition or is it all the time?

I hope you have solved your problem, otherwise contact me we can trade. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...

Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again

Hello everybody

I have exactly the same file as Giom32 and vincent 35 (Melen, Savelys, QualiBreizh ...)

I too am desperately looking for a contact in 22 on Lannion / Guingamp and surroundings to repair our Ponast KP11, broken down for 2 years, at the dawn of a third winter to be heated with convectors. Many heating engineers have passed by and have made various attempts at repairs, parts have been changed (resistors, electronic card, flexible ...). But nothing helps. It's a hassle, we despair. It is a very good boiler and it is in very good condition but a small detail escapes us and it is not our job. This is played out in a small detail, for sure.

Recently it showed screw 1 blocked (which we have unblocked several times and re-cleaned). Then she put in superheating stop> 95 ° (surprising because the water temperature was well set to 60 ° which is common), following a cleaning it has not displayed this message since. Today it starts up and works for two or three hours (which it hasn't done for a long time), but after about 3 hours it starts to smoke everywhere.

Obviously the smoke goes the other way, it comes out of the hopper and the hose between the screws, as if the smoke could not flow in the right direction or to be evacuated (whereas for a few hours, if! And before for a few years , if !). So smoky room and we shut down the boiler before it becomes dangerous. Second similar test but we dare not touch it anymore. The last two heating engineers speak of an insufficient draft, but it has operated for several years without any draft problems. Our flue is not very high (admittedly not above the party), but it used to work great before and we even added an extractor / vacuum to the end.

We wonder about a possible bad electronic parameterization.
While browsing the internet I could see discussions about various and varied settings: heating / power curves? Temperatures? Screw speed relative to each other? Fan? (Ours is in good condition and runs, but does it run properly?) The repairers who came to work on our boiler did not address these questions and do not seem to want to look into them.

So thierry22160, max22, or the others, do you have an expert contact?
If you've had a similar experience (and I've read a few about this forum and others) and that you have a contact in Brittany who travels in my area, I am a taker (because QualiBreizh no longer travels in this area). The heating engineer who comes to my house these days inspires me confidence, I find him connoisseur, professional and dedicated, especially about pellet / pellet boilers. However, I am convinced that it is easy to play and that we need an expert in ponast or even in KP models, connoisseur of settings and electronic adjustments to solve our problem.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me. : Cry:

(I allow myself to make this little cry for help in another subject which is similar to this one with other authors if the moderators allow me)

Kenavo
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 25/11/20, 23:34

elcbzh wrote:
thierry22160 wrote:
max22 wrote:Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the information you were looking for? Otherwise I have worked a lot on mine since 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to take care of it. By your house there is the Qualibreizh company that can come. Otherwise for your pellets they fall out burnt on ignition or is it all the time?

I hope you have solved your problem, otherwise contact me we can trade. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...

Hello
I have them the same problem with the smoke and we had to change the pellet, I'm bio caloric and we no longer have the concern of smoke in the other direction

Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again

Hello everybody

I have exactly the same file as Giom32 and vincent 35 (Melen, Savelys, QualiBreizh ...)

I too am desperately looking for a contact in 22 on Lannion / Guingamp and surroundings to repair our Ponast KP11, broken down for 2 years, at the dawn of a third winter to be heated with convectors. Many heating engineers have passed by and have made various attempts at repairs, parts have been changed (resistors, electronic card, flexible ...). But nothing helps. It's a hassle, we despair. It is a very good boiler and it is in very good condition but a small detail escapes us and it is not our job. This is played out in a small detail, for sure.

Recently it showed screw 1 blocked (which we have unblocked several times and re-cleaned). Then she put in superheating stop> 95 ° (surprising because the water temperature was well set to 60 ° which is common), following a cleaning it has not displayed this message since. Today it starts up and works for two or three hours (which it hasn't done for a long time), but after about 3 hours it starts to smoke everywhere.

Obviously the smoke goes the other way, it comes out of the hopper and the hose between the screws, as if the smoke could not flow in the right direction or to be evacuated (whereas for a few hours, if! And before for a few years , if !). So smoky room and we shut down the boiler before it becomes dangerous. Second similar test but we dare not touch it anymore. The last two heating engineers speak of an insufficient draft, but it has operated for several years without any draft problems. Our flue is not very high (admittedly not above the party), but it used to work great before and we even added an extractor / vacuum to the end.

While browsing the internet I could see discussions about various and varied settings: heating / power curves? Temperatures? Screw speed relative to each other? Fan? (Ours is in good condition and runs, but does it run properly?) The repairers who came to work on our boiler did not address these questions and do not seem to want to look into them.

If you've had a similar experience (and I've read a few about this forum and others) and that you have a contact in Brittany who travels in my area, I am a taker (because QualiBreizh no longer travels in this area). The heating engineer who comes to my house these days inspires me confidence, I find him connoisseur, professional and dedicated, especially about pellet / pellet boilers. However, I am convinced that it is easy to play and that we need an expert in ponast or even in KP models, connoisseur of settings and electronic adjustments to solve our problem.

(I allow myself to make this little cry for help in another subject which is similar to this one with other authors if the moderators allow me)

Kenavo
1 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by elcbzh » 25/11/20, 23:42

Arnaudbzh wrote:
elcbzh wrote:
thierry22160 wrote:Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again

Hello everybody

Kenavo

Hello
I have them the same problem with the smoke and we had to change the pellet, I'm bio caloric and we no longer have the concern of smoke in the other direction

Good evening Arnaudbzh,
We already use biocalor granules ...
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 25/11/20, 23:49

elcbzh wrote:
Arnaudbzh wrote:
elcbzh wrote:
Hello everybody

Kenavo

Hello

Good evening Arnaudbzh,

Ah ok ✅ bein I its not then
I had had his and we had changed the pellet and the two smoke probes at the top and bottom of the boiler and after that I have never had them the problem for 2 years
0 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by elcbzh » 25/11/20, 23:55

Arnaudbzh wrote:
elcbzh wrote:
Arnaudbzh wrote:Hello

Good evening Arnaudbzh,

I had had his and we had changed the pellet and the two smoke probes at the top and bottom of the boiler and after that I have never had them the problem for 2 years

You tell me about two probes:
Precisely, after having peeled the boiler manual (by Melen, 20 pages less than the English manual on the web ...); I was also wondering whether or not the necessary probes were present. In this leaflet, they speak of a probe which peut to be added in the foyer> Is that the one you speak of as "bottom probe"? > It seems incredible to me that it was not there originally. This is what we understand when reading this manual.
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 26/11/20, 00:04

elcbzh wrote:
Arnaudbzh wrote:
elcbzh wrote:Good evening Arnaudbzh,

You tell me about two probes:
Precisely, after having peeled the boiler manual (by Melen, 20 pages less than the English manual on the web ...); I was also wondering whether or not the necessary probes were present. In this leaflet, they speak of a probe which peut to be added in the foyer> Is that the one you speak of as "bottom probe"? > It seems incredible to me that it was not there originally. This is what we understand when reading this manual.

I know that we change me
Attachments
339CDCB2-82CC-418C-A9AB-7AC64AE2B4E8.jpeg
2E72EA2D-A377-47DB-BE08-ADC9D98EA614.jpeg
0 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by elcbzh » 26/11/20, 00:10

Arnaudbzh wrote:I know that we change me

Thank you for the photos it speaks.
Can we check their condition before possibly replacing?
0 x