Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that blows the pellets of my circuit breaker

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that breaks my circuit breaker's lead

by izentrop » 18/10/17, 12:27

Christophe wrote:Waaw you have the eye ... I see nothing me!
You must be right, enlarged it looks more like the edge of a track :frown:
félure.gif
félure.gif (248.58 Kio) Accessed 17227 times
0 x
ronchp83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that breaks my circuit breaker's lead

by ronchp83 » 18/10/17, 22:16

Remundo wrote:either it is a current problem too powerful, or it is a story of leakage to the ground (differential).

if you have a very strong hold somewhere, try it.

I tried on a circuit breaker 32A and jump
0 x
ronchp83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ronchp83 » 18/10/17, 22:20

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:There seems to be a crack under the big transformer. The printed circuit tracks are under the green tropicalizing varnish and it may be a multilayer circuit.
We must scratch and check in ohmmeter if no track is cut. Weld wires to bridge the cuts.

Waaw you have the eye ... I see nothing me! : Cheesy: A winding is quite resistant to shocks I think ... a less electronic circuit (especially if heavy components are on it, as is the case here)

Yes a complete check of the electronics seems to be the essential step but not easy at all (even less if we do not know much about electronics ...) ...

Question: this jumps as soon as you branch or after a while or when you start soldering?

hi christophe, his jump as soon as I put it on
0 x
ronchp83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ronchp83 » 18/10/17, 22:51

izentrop wrote:Hello,
If there has been a fall, see the heavier components.

There seems to be a crack under the big transformer. The printed circuit tracks are under the green tropicalizing varnish and it may be a multilayer circuit.
We must scratch and check in ohmmeter if no track is cut. Weld wires to bridge the cuts.

If it still jumps, as it is a switching power supply it would take a diagram, there may be a power component that has shorted. Difficult to see the ohmmeter and especially do not make live measurements.

See also http://www.soudeurs.com/forums.html

hello, the big transformer is the square thing where are the numbers 751714 .... if yes, it moves a little, and the spiral next I think had to be glued on
Attachments
3479605D-1C7E-4924-9448-890233C16BD4.jpeg
25D7A1EE-817F-4B11-9EE0-B6EC8F90FAEA.jpeg
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/17, 09:52

Examine carefully and make us a photo (several if necessary) of the back side (with the chips) of the electronic circuit ...

A crack (or overheating) should be quite easily visible (if there is one)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/17, 09:55

ps: you can watch failure-unwinding-repairing / post-weld-inverter-en-breakdown-component-Block-t15022.html

Another Inverter station that slammed after a mechanical shock ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/10/17, 15:24

Must examine with magnifying glass and move the heavy components by monitoring at the level of the welded legs.
A break in the circuit will be more easily detected.

It is also possible that the copper rod seen in the foreground, has come into contact with the legs of the transformer at the time of the fall, causing damage in the power components.
Without schema, difficult to diagnose.
0 x
ronchp83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ronchp83 » 20/10/17, 04:27

izentrop wrote:Must examine with magnifying glass and move the heavy components by monitoring at the level of the welded legs.
A break in the circuit will be more easily detected.

It is also possible that the copper rod seen in the foreground, has come into contact with the legs of the transformer at the time of the fall, causing damage in the power components.
Without schema, difficult to diagnose.

hi friends, I moved the big elements by monitoring the legs and welds on the back, everything is well fixed or welded.

Otherwise I asked a TV repairman if he could watch and he said he would try, so I'll let you know from here 1 to 2 weeks.

I still thank you friends
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/10/17, 09:26

Hello,
It has nothing to do with the current failure, but we see that there has already been a break at an output terminal, repaired with a small weld. It should have been done over the full width of the break because the current is limited shots and it heats up at the terminal (visible on top).

There may be a break that is not visible at a capacitor tab or power component internally.

Yes a TV repairman should be fine. Except that a switching power supply is a gas plant or each component has its role to play. Without a diagram, he risks forfeiting.
Also know how much are the costs of care or quote in case of no repair.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/17, 10:54

izentrop wrote:Hello,
It has nothing to do with the current failure, but we see that there has already been a break at an output terminal, repaired with a small weld. It should have been done over the full width of the break because the current is limited shots and it heats up at the terminal (visible on top).

I do not see much for me, except that a lot of solder spots seem to have blackened (so heated) ...

The blue resistance next to the big condos also has a nice trace of heating (or is it dirt?) ...
Dusting 2 big transistor should be done also ...

izentrop wrote:Yes a TV repairman should be fine.

Uh, a good TV repairer yes ... so an "old" yes ... a young person will be completely lost since TV salespeople are now purely commercial (oh well, can we repair a TV?)

izentrop wrote:Except that a switching power supply is a gas plant or each component has its role to play. Without a diagram, he risks forfeiting.

I found this: it is the diagram of the Deca MOS 168E which must not be far from the Starmicro at a few component values ​​...

deca_starmicro_schema.png
deca_starmicro_schema.png (342.43 Kio) Accessed 17155 times

It's in Russian https://www.vdi-ua.com/deca/mos-168-evo/ but that seems to fit a lot ...
0 x