Ponast boiler

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Ponast boiler

by Arnaudbzh » 23/05/20, 00:37

Philippe Schutt wrote:oh no, it's special.
wouldn't it be 2 fuse holders, bottom right? to check if there is one that is toasted.
Otherwise, yes it smells like the card to change

yes I will change the card I just had the quote 530th I had already changed in 2015 and it cost me 250th
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 27/05/20, 16:45

it's expensive, Italians are less than 200 €, unless there is a lambda probe
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 27/05/20, 20:36

Arnaudbzh wrote:
wouldn't it be 2 fuse holders, bottom right? to check if there is one that is toasted.

yes I will change the card I just had the quote 530th I had already changed in 2015 and it cost me 250th

It's good to change the card today the boiler works again
That's the next breakdown
0 x
lebulot1979
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lebulot1979 » 02/06/20, 10:44

hello I also have the problem of screw 1 blocked j, I have solved the problem the relay js12n-k hs 2.30euro on aliexpressle first relay corresponds to screw 1 the 2nd to 2 3.4.5 for the accelerator pump
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 02/06/20, 11:01

lebulot1979 wrote:

hello I also have the problem of screw 1 blocked j, I have solved the problem the relay js12n-k hs 2.30euro on aliexpressle first relay corresponds to screw 1 the 2nd to 2 3.4.5 for the accelerator pump

I wish it was not the card I paid 300 € my voucher it works
I have to find a person who sells new parts not too expensive
Because out of two who wanted to sell me a 200 € card between the two
0 x
stephane c
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by stephane c » 19/08/20, 19:42

hello, I come back to the forum with a lot of delay, my boiler was repaired in november, after tests on several parts it is the motherboard which was replaced and it works again. today I did the maintenance my same I disassemble it entirely, the drive of the pellets, the worms, and all the interior or it burns nothing complicated.
without touching the motherboard of course :-)
pay attention to the very fragile flue gas temperature probe line.
it is easier to clean when the rear is dismantled a lot of ash that you cannot see from the front even in the blower
16:30 p.m. reassembly and at 18 p.m. it is started for hot water.
0 x
fabius68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fabius68 » 27/09/20, 12:39

Bonjour à tous
Small question, where do you buy your spare parts for your KP boiler, online?, Physical store?, Because I already had to replace the flue gas temperature sensor in 2014 and paid 175 €, expensive for a sensor ..... :x
After the maintenance of this year (done by myself) I have the probe which starts to mess around :( yet I watch out
I also had by 3x screws 1 blocked in two days, left by pressing auto / manu, I hope a problem with the relay that the motherboard to follow ...
1 x
Ponast KP11 (2008)
stephane c
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by stephane c » 14/10/20, 20:54

fabius68 wrote:Bonjour à tous
Small question, where do you buy your spare parts for your KP boiler, online?, Physical store?, Because I already had to replace the flue gas temperature sensor in 2014 and paid 175 €, expensive for a sensor ..... :x
After the maintenance of this year (done by myself) I have the probe which starts to mess around :( yet I watch out
I also had by 3x screws 1 blocked in two days, left by pressing auto / manu, I hope a problem with the relay that the motherboard to follow ...

Hello,
for my part I'm looking on the internet to find the parts for less on the other hand it is necessary to have the good name of the part,
for the probe it is the cable which is fragile, I also change it, supposedly more solid on the news
cdt
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/20, 10:34

There is obviously a lot of trouble on the Ponast after a few years ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
stephane c
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by stephane c » 19/10/20, 22:28

Christophe wrote:There is obviously a lot of trouble on the Ponast after a few years ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Hello
it is especially necessary to protect the boiler against overvoltages
0 x