Multistage Pump Guinard: leak on the deck ...

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/07, 20:08

Cuicui wrote:Uh, what would you know? : Shock:
Just ask :P

Well it's simple: ALL : Mrgreen:

Good for my pump problem, I went to L.Merlin see Guinard pumps.

The Dorinox models did not really inspire confidence. So I fell back on a Kietis 4000 (660W) model from Guinard:

She seemed much stronger than the Dorinox (and as it will be quite solicitée ...)

It is mounted and is much quieter than the previous model (yet the Kietis has only 2 cells while the other had 4, probably a sign of the previous model's wear) and the buffer finally begins to heat up. (very slowly there was no sun since the repair)!

Good news regulation (a simple comparator: T ° high panel and T ° buffer) still works (after 20 ans for 20 years again!) ...

Next step: install a simple PM230 on the pump power supply history to see how much time it works per year and what consumption and cos phi she has ... : Idea:
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 09 / 11, 17: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/04/07, 12:31

That's the 2 day that the solar pump was mounted.

I am surprised at one thing: it turns almost as soon as the sun comes out of the nose... Surely because the thermal buffer is cold and takes time to heat (I think it took 2 ° C in 24h).

I will start to make more precise readings of T ° and will install a PM230 on the power supply of the solar pump. I'll keep you informed.
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 11/10/07, 15:40

Tell me Christophe, you did not talk to us in detail about your installation. Unless you missed an episode. :?
I read that you had a sacred solar panel surface made by the former owner. Plus a boiler, plus a stove.
But it must be a real factory your installation : Cheesy:

The people are hungry for knowledge!
A little diagram under DIA! A little diagram under DIA!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/07, 16:01

Well it is planned ... But DIA I found that last week I remind you ... it is good but it does not draw alone ... : Mrgreen:

The plan is already drawn "by hand" ... It will come but give me time to breathe a little ... and I would first like to install the Deom in real life ... nobody gave his opinion on my diagram ... :|

https://www.econologie.com/forums/installati ... 94-10.html
0 x