NUAIR REVOLUTION'AIR Movy (MECAFER) compressor broken down which no longer exceeds 2 bars

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: NUAIR Movy compressor which no longer exceeds 2 bars (without leaks?) ...

by oli 80 » 24/09/20, 21:16

Here is someone who repaired the valves of his compressor but it seems to be simple valves

and here another model

then you have to find a way to shape this 3-blade valve, it may be complicated
if we manage to pop the copper rivet of the 3-blade valve and tap to put a screw in its place and find someone who could shape the valve with a can of cola or a sardine can lid
fine metal pads are found in ink cartridges
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/09/20, 21:33

With a scroll saw, it should be possible to obtain these cuts, even if it means gluing the foil to a small plywood to obtain sharp edges.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 00:00

Forhorse wrote:It's still a lot of shit ...

Thank you for this constructive remark ... it is still 13 years old ... but probably less than 100 hours of continuous operation ... : Cheesy:

I like the simplicity of the design ... it's frugal! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 00:08

Ahmed wrote:With a scroll saw, it should be possible to obtain these cuts, even if it means gluing the foil to a small plywood to obtain sharp edges.

I do not think to repair these reed valves because the repair could be delicate and risky suddenly ... I will deport the valve at the outlet of the cylinder head ... which to lose a little efficiency because of the volume dead.

Otherwise I would have used a shear pliers ...

One can wonder why this valve was designed in 3 blades rather than a large one? She would have been more resistant ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 00:21

oli 80 wrote:then you have to find a way to shape this 3-blade valve, it may be complicated
if we manage to pop the copper rivet of the 3-blade valve and tap to put a screw in its place and find someone who could shape the valve with a can of cola or a sardine can lid
fine metal pads are found in ink cartridges

If I had to do it again ... it will be a trapezoid ... cut with shears ... yes the problem is the rivet as you say ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/09/20, 08:47

The compressor at home ... Serves all year round for the workshop (impact wrench tire machine ...) and in winter 20 minutes per hour for the pneumatic spray boiler ... Indeed the lamellar valves I am often returned to replace them (it is not this technology in fact I cut them in the tape of decametre steel) ...

In your case Christophe ... I think Aliexpress would be your friend ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 09:26

So it measures how much your decameter there? Just to know how many times you cut in it !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

The night giving advice, I have a doubt about the fact of being able to use a deported valve after the cylinder head ... I do not know if its reaction times will be sufficient (+ premature wear)?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/09/20, 10:03

My decametre : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: or rather one of the x decametre dela way that we use my job every year ....

And for the valve I actually tried a ball valve and spring on a small Aldi airbrush compressor ... It worked for ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/09/20, 10:07

Christophe wrote:
Ahmed wrote:With a scroll saw, it should be possible to obtain these cuts, even if it means gluing the foil to a small plywood to obtain sharp edges.

One can wonder why this valve was designed in 3 blades rather than a large one? She would have been more resistant ...

Quite simply for the sake of tightness .... Maybe your trapeze is evenly wearing over the holes

I searched on ali .... Did not find your valve or your cylinder head .... For your rivet ... A domed screw, a tap and loctite that does it ... did on my aldi compressor ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 10:23

Macro wrote:Quite simply for the sake of tightness .... Maybe your trapeze is evenly wearing over the holes

Bin why? If the contact surface is flat? On a 2-stroke engine (which runs much faster than a compressor) it is (relatively) well sealed with large valve blades ...

Yes for the fixation, I have everything I need ...
0 x