Senseo machine clogged? Low flow, small coffees, anti-limescale ... An easy cleaning method!

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Christophe

Re: Machine Senseo plugged? Low flow, small coffees, anti-limescale ... An easy cleaning method!

by Christophe » 25/11/17, 16:41

Yes Yes :) merci!

I did the method you gave above and it worked (on my model) ...

Yes with 3 keys we have pretty quickly made the rounds of combinations I think : Cheesy:
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Machine Senseo plugged? Low flow, small coffees, anti-limescale ... An easy cleaning method!

by Lolounette » 25/11/17, 17:16

Christophe wrote:
I do not like enough coffee (or am not rich enough) to put 350 € in a used coffee machine ... even if it's a good opportunity ...

it comes back to the company at all disposable: € 50 to blow the Senseo all 3 years we quickly € 350 throughout a lifetime ... for home use in a professional machine will last longer than we : Wink:

after it is more restrictive than pressing a button is on, but it deviates the small ceremonial morning to make his small latte. The guests really appreciate I have to say!
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 25/11/17, 19:43

Good evening, for descaling the Senseo my neighbor, I gave him the small powder sachets descaling that there is in the conventional type coffee filter cans melitta or may buy effervescent tablets or a small bottle of descaler coffee machine it worked well

so often when we buy coffee filters for conventional machine there are these small bags of descaler in the cardboard box, my sister had once descaled an iron with steam plant with that
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/17, 21:38

Lolounette wrote:it comes back to the company at all disposable: € 50 to blow the Senseo all 3 years we quickly € 350 throughout a lifetime ... for home use in a professional machine will last longer than we : Wink: after it is more restrictive than pressing a button is on, but it deviates the small ceremonial morning to make his small latte. The guests really appreciate I have to say!

Bin I created this topic precisely so that people do not throw (more) their senseo after 3 years because plugs easy to eliminate! After he is sure that a professional machine will globally more cycles (and the best coffee) ... but that it holds more than all your life, bin I think you go a little .. .

Or you do not want to live old ??? Or old ??? Bin voui ... net is not feminine? Well in this case I'm waiting for your invitation ... for a coffee ... well tight ... of course! : Cheesy:
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 25/11/17, 22:38

It dates from 1994 and it will last as long as someone wants to open it to repair if necessary: ​​it's mostly basic plumbing and all the parts are still available ... when it will be more the case (especially in the electronic card) we can always change the machine with the parts available for newer machines. I renovated it myself so I know what it has in the guts the granny : Mrgreen:

This kind of machine is cut to provide a hundred coffee a day, so at 3 or 4 daily coffee there is a margin, it saves itself!

For coffee I wait for you but I warn you it's not Senseo and put sugar in his espresso is not seen at home! :P
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fabio.gel » 27/11/17, 14:00

Hello

Christophe you could use Melitta non-disposable filters on your senséo and choose your coffee.
I tested for a few years before the electronics of mine let me go.

https://www.melitta.fr/shop/accessoires/accessoires-cafe/permanent-padfilter-2-filtres.html

Fabio
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/17, 16:22

Ah yes thank you for the info ... I knew that non-disposable capsules existed for nespresso but not for senseo ... I would look next time :)
0 x