Invertarc Pro 160 CEVAL electronic schema?

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Christophe

Re: Invertarc Pro 160 CEVAL Electronic Diagram?

by Christophe » 05/03/18, 15:18

I do not see the yellow capacitor ??

The HS part is clearly this one (at least), changing it will cost less than 5 €:

P_20180215_122544 [1] .jpg
P_20180215_122544 [1] .jpg (123.09 KIO) Accessed 8160 times

To identify it, I think we should get in touch with CEVAL ... on the other hand their site (ceval.fr) no longer works (bankruptcy ???) ...
You can try the number I found in the manual for the position I bought (almost 10 years ago!): 0033 4 79 32 25 34

Optelec: https://www.annuaire-inverse-france.com ... 34/optelec
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/03/18, 22:08

When a MOSFET emerges, it is very often that there is a problem elsewhere (or that the circuit is badly designed) replacing it is only a very temporary solution which quickly ends with the death of the replaced component (j paid for it on a bad quality UPS, for those who remember it)

The cause of death of this component must be identified.
Just by the way, it can be an external cause ... the weakness of these soldering stations is food. Their principle is that the regulation will ensure that the arc current remains regular, and therefore the power absorbed is also constant. But if the supply voltage drops (poor quality sector, section line too small, use of an extension cable too long and / or section too small, etc.) the current on the primary side will increase beyond this which is acceptable for this power to remain constant (the designers of these welding machines assume that the sector has an almost zero impedance and that they therefore do not have to worry about voltage drops ... and if that crame ben it's your fault because you do not feed the device correctly, and it sells new posts ...)
1 x
ciprian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Invertarc Pro 160 CEVAL electronic schema?

by ciprian » 07/03/18, 20:02

Good evening to all users. to this transistor I was talking about when I said I don't know what clue it has. this transistor exploded due to a short circuit (a wire found in the device) I could not get in touch with ceval.fr (I think they went bankrupt). I will try on the OPTELEC website. I contacted an electronics engineer and told me that the transistor would be a bipolar tz like the pins listed on the ECB (left B) but knows nothing else without time to help me. BC + = 10v ~ 15v measurements. C + E- = 10v ~ 15v. On the board, I found two burnt thyristors and two diodes that I replaced. the tranzistor itself is not expensive? Other information on the internet we did not find on this inverter, we are looking for ...
0 x
jojo7983
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jojo7983 » 17/03/20, 17:56

Hello,
I bought an "Invertarc Professional" welding machine with a rod, is it possible that someone could tell me where to find the instructions or user manual in French, because on google, ebay, etc. I can't find it? or else is it possible that someone scans the user manual to send it to me

merci beaucoup
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/03/20, 18:33

Jojo7983, the electrode stations all work the same, especially the basic models. Unless you are a complete novice (?), You will have no difficulty using it. The basic principle consists in varying the amperage as a function of the diameter of the electrode, the latter being chosen according to the thickness of the parts to be welded. You will find precise tables on Soudeurs.com and also useful tricks in more delicate applications ...
If you have one or more specific questions, don't hesitate to ask, even here ... 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
jojo7983
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jojo7983 » 17/03/20, 18:57

Ahmed wrote:Jojo7983, the electrode stations all work the same, especially the basic models. Unless you are a complete novice (?), You will have no difficulty using it. The basic principle consists in varying the amperage as a function of the diameter of the electrode, the latter being chosen according to the thickness of the parts to be welded. You will find precise tables on Soudeurs.com and also useful tricks in more delicate applications ...
If you have one or more specific questions, don't hesitate to ask, even here ... 8)

ok thank you very much, i'm new to use because i always saw my father doing it :-), you answered my question ;-) because i wanted to know when to adjust the amperage :-). I'll have a look on "Soudeurs.com" ;-).

thanks again :-)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/03/20, 19:25

For the amperage, as said above, you have correspondence tables; afterwards, it is a question of experience to adjust to the necessarily specific cases that you will encounter. Also know that the amperage will vary with the length of your arc: for example when the part is thin and the molten pool tends to collapse, the reflex is to move the electrode away (as we would with the flame of a blowtorch), except that in this way the amperage is increased and the collapse is accelerated ... Better in this case to reduce the intensity or / and practice the "pilgrim's step".
0 x
jojo7983
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jojo7983 » 17/03/20, 19:43

[quote = "Ahmed"]

thank you for all and thank you all, this week i will be training :-).
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/03/20, 20:12

For training, prefer fairly thick steels and 3,2 as the electrode: it is easier than smaller and you will progress faster. Later, you can go down in electrode diameter and adapt more easily, since you will already master the gestures ...

Note: the amperage depends, for the same diameter, on the type of electrode and this parameter is indicated on the electrode package. This setting also depends on the welding position; for now, settle for the dish ...
1 x

Back to "failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself? "