Fridge Liebherr IKS250 is cold but stops after 10mn

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fridge Liebherr IKS250 is cold but stops after 10mn

by izentrop » 10/05/19, 10:19

bleusideral wrote:I have another fridge in the same dimensions with electronic thermostat that works perfectly but 100W
If it's an NT class and you're careful not to open it too often, there's more reason : Wink:
bleusideral wrote: if I can not make it work with the current IC, I would put a standard electronic thermostat, but I'm afraid of losing performance (I do not know too much), there must certainly be an auto defrost ...
that's what it's used for with the probe and the condenser behind the bottom wall.
I did not find any video on a standard fridge
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 10/05/19, 15:50

Re
The class of the other fridge 100W is N-ST so 15 to 38 ° (sub-tropical)

Just a question for my fridge to troubleshoot, A ++ means what in terms of design or operation of the fridge ?? if transferring the current electronics and replacing them with a traditional thermostat + probe (electronics or mechanics) changes the data?
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/05/19, 18:22

bleusideral wrote:A ++ means what in terms of design or operation of the fridge ??
Energy efficiency, thickness and quality of insulation, but I have a doubt about recent fridges. The grid of the heat exchanger is no longer separated and at the back, but incorporated in the mass of the insulation.

I have a small fridge 100 recent liters, for occasional use. annual consumption announced: 117 kWh, measured at 20 °: 1 kWh / 24 h, which is more than double. By cons, I converted an old freezer cabinet in fridge, with external electronic thermostat: consumption: 0.5 kWh / 24 h.
The only worry, the condensation that falls from the top and the coils that are above each drawer.
Without automatic defrost, you may have frost and condensation problems too.
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 10/05/19, 19:42

I thank you very much for your answers, you teach me a lot, it's really nice of you!

Good probe tested tonight by his record arriving on the CI (refrigerator stopped since 24h), 18-20 ° in the garage = 15 Ko! so HS probe in my opinion (how can a probe let go ...!?)

In your opinion, how could I replace the automatic defrost, I thought of a BT 12v fan in the fridge in the back as a Nofrost (as they say!)
For the condenser (if I do not confuse!), A grid is present at the external rear of the fridge. The evaporator, well I do not see where it is, if not under plastic on the top of the fridge (it is flush so not panel), and this damn probe, no way to find it ... I the would have a day ... : Cry:
Because unlike your video, nothing is disassembled at the bottom of the internal fridge, everything is molded, but I remain very intrigued at the level of LED lighting in the fridge, a CI with full cms ... but that 2 son , Red and blue .
For the "soft" start of the engine, I found this: https://www.ametherm.com/blog/inrush-cu ... or-inrush/I do not know what it's worth ...

Good night :)
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/05/19, 22:19

bleusideral wrote:Good probe tested tonight by his record arriving on the CI (refrigerator stopped since 24h), 18-20 ° in the garage = 15 Ko! so HS probe in my opinion (how can a probe let go ...!?)
Not at all!
You would have measured a short circuit or an open circuit (infinite resistance), there would have been no doubt. The value of troubleshooting probes is rarely indicated and the reference of your model was not indicated in the link I gave you.
In addition to seeing the datasheet of a CTN, I was wrong, the nominal temperature is 25 ° https://www.murata.com/~/media/webrenew ... /r44e.ashx
bleusideral wrote:For the condenser (if I do not confuse!), A grid is present at the external rear of the fridge
It is the heat exchanger.
bleusideral wrote:For the "soft" start of the engine, I found this: https://www.ametherm.com/blog/inrush-cu ... or-inrush /, I do not know what it's worth ...
It is also a thermistor used as a starter current limiter, but not valid for a fridge, which would not start due to lack of power to drive the compressor at full load.
1 x