Search found 11 results

by FabricePaille
28/11/21, 11:22
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Calculate your instantaneous heating power requirement from the DPE
answers: 0
views: 7453

Calculate your instantaneous heating power requirement from the DPE

Hello The DPE offers to know the approximate evaluation of the energy consumption of a building. But with a very simple calculation also offers to know the need for power at the low limit temperature, to determine the impact of work. Important values ​​for sizing the transmitters ...
by FabricePaille
18/11/21, 18:38
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Linky meter: Operating and user manual?
answers: 291
views: 176480

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

Hello I opened my lite account .... I have been following my drinks since Sunday noon. It takes 2 months to have a clear vision of the power. I am almost constantly under 3kw, except once a month when I am at 7 kw, generally a weekend. so me too over a week I have peaks ...
by FabricePaille
14/11/21, 12:59
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

Hello Are you talking about lite.eco but there are others? ps: Monsieur does electric bbqs on Sundays? : mrgreen: From memory I had found two other sites but which are paying, and I did not visit them. Really on Lite, the fact sheets are comprehensive and informative. Of course ...
by FabricePaille
14/11/21, 12:09

Hello
Christophe wrote:Just a note: use the attachments function to insert images or files into a message.
ps: Monsieur does electric bbqs on Sundays? : Mrgreen:

Excuse me, I'm starting out

image006.jpg
image006.jpg (31.04 KIO) Viewed 1389 times

image002.jpg
image002.jpg (19.67 KIO) Viewed 1389 times

image004.jpg
image004.jpg (17.87 KIO) Viewed 1389 times

Fabrice
http://maison.electrique.free.fr
by FabricePaille
14/11/21, 09:01

Hello Once you have Linky and you have accepted a half-hourly data feed (free on the Enedis site), you have access to free analysis programs. One of them is Lite. http://www.lite.eco/ Lite offers daily, weekly and monthly analysis, and you ...
by FabricePaille
13/11/21, 09:49
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : REX water saving knob ... and heat
answers: 2
views: 3133

Re: REX water saving knob ... and heat

Bonjour Christophe

Indeed, users already noted a good improvement in rinsing. I take good note of these products because I have a second shower to redo. Thank you

Fabrice
by FabricePaille
13/11/21, 09:10
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : REX water saving knob ... and heat
answers: 2
views: 3133

REX water saving knob ... and heat

Hello In the middle of the installation of the thermodynamic water heater, I took my daughter to the DIY store and she wanted to take a spashower water-saving shower head (15 € at casto and 5 euro at manomano) . Like everyone else, I knew that this pommel was doing things ...
by FabricePaille
12/11/21, 09:13
Subject : The hydrogen house
answers: 196
views: 61257

Re: The hydrogen house

Hello Hello, I would also be curious to know how your installer will certify (see instructions above) all the assembly with supporting technical file which proves that the assembly meets the essential safety requirements? ... and what about the declaration of the installation to your association ...
by FabricePaille
11/11/21, 17:56
Subject : Convert a solar DHW tank (or fuel oil) into a thermodynamic water heater with a small swimming pool heat pump
answers: 242
views: 39929

Re: Transform a solar DHW tank into a thermodynamic water heater with a small pool heat pump?

Hello Christophe, Did you see that under 8 ° C the swimming pool cap no longer works? TECs generally drop to -5 ° C. 8 ° C is what I had outside all day. By not heating beyond 38 ° C (let's say 2 ° C loss on transfer), you will have a water heater suitable for legionell ...
by FabricePaille
11/11/21, 11:20
Subject : Thermix, compare the costs of heating and hot water solutions
answers: 1
views: 2462

Thermix, compare the costs of heating and hot water solutions

Hello I allow myself to indicate to you an interesting site to compare solutions of heating and water heaters. https://www.thermix.org/ The constraint is to know exactly your heating and hot water needs, but, failing to have them, the site offers a calculation. It offers ...

Go Advanced search