Search found 59 results

by epfyffer
27/05/20, 11:41
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Overproduction for swimming pools ... What mounting?
answers: 30
views: 18215

Re: Overproduction for swimming pool ... What mounting?

Hi Philippe, So I have something new ... not for the problem you mention but for the other, that of the variation of 3/4 degrees at each switching on / off of the "swimming pool" circuit. I initially used 2 electric wires which were in a msi wire torch in place when moving ...
by epfyffer
15/05/20, 09:17
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

Hello, Yesterday there were the first rays of sunshine and I was able to do some tests, especially on the location of my swimming pool temperature sensor ... I am looking for the place where to put it. I tested the probe at the exit of the swimming pool, placed in the water suction tube before the filter ...
by epfyffer
12/05/20, 13:07

sorry oops the images are at 90 ° but not on my phone nor when i click on them to open them in full screen ...? well ... turn your head : Cheesy:
by epfyffer
12/05/20, 13:03

Hello everyone, here I was able to edit the last WE. The first days of tests are satisfactory, it remains to automate this via my solar regulator ... For the moment I connect and disconnect the pumps by hand. In sunny weather the temperature rises very quickly (I went from 18 ° C (r ...
by epfyffer
14/04/20, 09:53
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Heat exchanger: titanium or stainless steel? Or other... ?
answers: 20
views: 16929

Re: Heat exchanger: titanium or stainless steel? Or other... ?

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. So there is no risk of screwing up my existing solar installation if I add a short circuit in my galvanized / stainless steel exchanger? I would not like to screw everything up for a few degrees of an above ground pool in which only children are likely to pass ...
by epfyffer
10/04/20, 14:18

Uh ... a little question again while we are on the subject of my exchanger and its composition ... My solar circuit is 100% copper (self-construction). I will therefore have to connect the solar circuit to both ends of my exchanger ... which is currently mounted in galva! ouch, there ...
by epfyffer
10/04/20, 13:41

Ah perfect! I had another pictogram with a circle in mind for the non return valve ... I can see the principle, I like it very well, simple (2 tees, 2 non return, 1 pump) ... Not really want to use non v3v ...

Thank you
by epfyffer
10/04/20, 13:38

Well what good news! So I can go on the assembly with this piece, it's great! Thank you for the feedback and the information on the assembly, it's great and very informative ... I would have assembled this either before the filtration / pump unit or rather after the electrolyser. And for the bypass it will be ...
by epfyffer
10/04/20, 10:23

for the weight, I would have between 15 and 20 kgs for this exchanger which is about 70cm long. Hyper heavy ... As this exchanger is there and it cost me almost nothing I would be well motivated to mount it anyway despite the fact that I am with my salt water and my electrolyser ... If the mount ...

Go Advanced search