clean and inexpensive electricity supplier in France

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
marc6585
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

clean and inexpensive electricity supplier in France

by marc6585 » 14/10/08, 15:01

I am looking for a clean electricity supplier (not nuclear) at a reasonable price. I love Enercoop but I can't afford it:?
an idea ??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 15:09

Hi and welcome

Well, apart from Enercoop, there is not much ...

After Enercoop (quite far behind) there is GEG (Electricity of Grenoble so I don't know if you can have it everywhere): https://www.econologie.com/forums/comparatif ... t3808.html

Pkoi not Enercoop? It's not that expensive ...and is cheap green electricity really the solution? The cleanest energy is the one we don't spend ...

Don't listen to the Edf or Total ads ... : Mrgreen:

ps: http://www.geg.fr/recherches-frequentes.php what do i see at the bottom? : Cheesy:
0 x
tony64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tony64 » 14/10/08, 15:30

I've been coming to this for some time forum, then I decide to intervene !!

there is also Planete UI which makes 100% green electricity but I know no more than that ...: P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/08, 15:38

It's funny you have the same IP as marc6585

Weren't you kidding us?
0 x
tony64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tony64 » 14/10/08, 16:07

good ok ... picked up !!!
I don't know much about IT !!!

infact I sell their product door to door and I row like crazy ...
nobody talks about Planete UI yet the product is very nice

gone be cool and help me open the debate !!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/10/08, 23:03

It's a shame that you wanted to cheat from the start, because this supplier looks not bad ...

It didn't exist at the time of the comparo?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/11/08, 12:00

a text received by email on the choice of a "green" electricity provider.
the choice is enercoop, I would have liked to have information on this planet UI, a comparison?
the price list is here:
http://www.planete-ui.com/grille-tarifaire-ttc.php

What do you think ?

My wallet has power: depending on how I spend my money, I induce a certain type of economy and therefore of society.

The context
Today only one militant company is able to offer the traceability of an electricity of exclusively renewable origin (*). This project was possible thanks to the mobilization of several environmental NGOs and sympathizers but the future of its independence will depend on the network of ecologists to mobilize to innovate in renewable and democratic means of production.
Renewable energies, like the sun, are available all over the planet and accessible to all its inhabitants. It is in a way an ecological and peaceful energy which it suffices to gather. Without further ado, we must bring together people, associations, companies who want to cooperate together to develop solar roofs as a credible alternative to nuclear power.

(*) ENERCOOP: 11, rue des régises 75020 Paris Tel: 0 811 093 099 or http://www.enercoop.fr/

We offer two super @ctions

1 change electricity supplier

2 Investing in renewable energy to exit the nuclear age

Alain

>>>, __ o Alain UGUEN Association Cyber ​​@cteurs
>> _- \ _ <, your @ power mouse
> (*) / '(*) http://www.cyberacteurs.org

PS: are there any people interested in the creation by Cyber ​​@cteurs of a fund fed by your donations (tax deductible at 66%) which would be used for half to invest in solar energy in France and for half to invest in solar in Africa?

Super @ction 1 Choose an electricity supplier in line with your values!

attached a presentation made by François Sivardière member of Cyber ​​@cteurs and member (since 2005) and consumer Enercoop since July 1, 2007, and local correspondent for Grenoble.

ECOLOGICAL

The producers of the cooperative inject as much green electricity into the network as you consume.
SOLIDARITY
Enercoop is approved by the State as a Solidarity Company.

CITIZEN
Enercoop is the only supplier in cooperative and recognized form of Social Utility and Collective Interest.

Subscribing to the Enercoop electricity offer involves no risk:

- network management remains a monopoly
- if you were not satisfied, the return to the regulated offer of the historic operator is possible (law of January 2008)

GOING GREEN IS EASY!
No technical modification of your installations or intervention on your meters during the change of supplier.

No approach with your current operator: Enercoop takes care of terminating the current contract and then manages relations with the transport and distribution network.

No risk of interruption of supply on the day of the change. The quality and continuity of the electricity supply remains guaranteed by the distribution network.

THE SUBSCRIPTION FORM

You can download
the subscription form
http://www.enercoop.fr/images/files/Bul ... ercoop.pdf

or call 0 811 093 099.

To contact Enercoop (request for information, quote):
commercial@enercoop.fr

2 Investing together in renewable energy to get out of the nuclear age
With the support of the "Sortir du nuclear" network and Cyber ​​@cteurs

If you are interested in this project, please write directly to Thierry Lumière:
investdanslesenr@laposte.net

What is a photovoltaic solar roof?

Photovoltaic energy offers many advantages:
- This technology can be used on practically all surfaces exposed to the sun.
- The size of the installations can easily be adjusted according to needs and means.
- There is no pollution in the operation. No gas emissions, no waste, no risk of accident.
- Maintenance and repairs are very low because no mechanical parts are in motion.
- The energy return time is on average three years over a lifetime of the installation greater than 20 years.

Where to install solar roofs?
By equipping large roof surfaces we can increase the production of truly renewable electricity. These installations will cover several hundred m² in photovoltaic modules. These projects bring together the owner of the building and people who wish to invest to support the exit from nuclear power and ensure that they have clean and militant electricity.

For those who want to act for sustainable development, "collective investment in solar roofs" responds to this desire to undertake to:
1) meet electricity needs without polluting the planet
2) invest their money in clean technology and support the development of solar energy.
3) finance environmental and activist requirements.
4) participate in a collective project, be in solidarity with the activists of the “Sortir du nuclear” Network.
And more… depending on the imagination of the group and the plans of the future cooperative society.

A cooperative and militant society
This cooperative and activist society aims to bring together those who want to act together in the same project. It is a membership which places the general interest above private interest. People, associations, companies can become members of the cooperative society. The operation is democratic and transparent responding to the rule "1 person = 1 vote". The profits are used, on the one hand to develop new projects, and on the other hand to remunerate the partners according to the decisions of the general assembly. Part of the profits will be used to support anti-nuclear warfare around the world. This project has received support from the “Sortir du nuclear” network.

Join the steering group
In order to study the statutes of this cooperative society and to draft the main axes of development of this collective and militant project, we invite the volunteers to join the steering group. The first meeting will take place in Lyon at 9, rue Dumenge (Croix-Rousse metro), Monday December 1st at 20 p.m.

If you want to join this collective investment project (even if you cannot participate in meetings in Lyon),
we invite you to reproduce the bulletin of intent below and send it to us by email or postal mail.
This bulletin does not commit you to the future society. It is a bulletin of intent to identify future partners in the project.

Thierry light

Email: investdanslesenr@laposte.net
Postal: "Investing together in renewable energies"
9 rue Dumenge, 69317 Lyon Cedex 04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulletin of intent to subscribe to the capital of the cooperative SARL
"Investing together in renewable energies"

I, the undersigned) :
Name / corporate name:
First name / RCS:
Home / Headquarters:
Profession / activity:

declares the intention to subscribe to one or more shares of the said company under SARL status "Investing together in renewable energies", the amount of which will be defined by the steering committee (proposal between 300 and 500 euros).

Date and signature :

Send to:
Email: investdanslesenr@laposte.net
Postal: "Investing together in renewable energies"
9 rue Dumenge, 69317 Lyon Cedex 04
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/11/08, 13:41

wish on this site of INFO ENERGY just enter its postal code to have the list of possible electricity (and / or gas) suppliers, and it is not only Enercoop apparently!

this system works as for adsl equality, but not yet the price comparison, you have to go to each site ... but it's not bad!

for Enercoop:
If you are already a producer and you want to sell your electricity to Enercoop, do not hesitate to contact us. Enercoop does not currently benefit from the subsidies granted to buyers of electricity. The incumbent operators are in fact the only ones to be compensated for the additional cost linked to the purchase of electricity from renewable sources. This situation does not allow us to respond to all requests at this time.
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 19/11/08, 14:09

I take advantage of the request for marc6585 to revive the fact of "cheap".

First of all, I would like to make a distinction between the common good and nuclear: I am not for nuclear, but for the reappropriation of common goods for the public and by the public.

Will it really be cheap if we follow this principle of privatization (liberalization of the commons to follow in capitalism which leads to further destruction and pollution) wouldn't it be more expensive in the end?
Because if we leave EDF, it also means indirectly: I agree with the privatization of EDF.
The privatization of nuclear energy which will be bought at low cost by private companies resold at a price of gold to the public to leave to the latter the recycling of shit (if that is possible ...).
So as a consumer I would certainly pay very dearly when leaving EDF, that the current price (although the electricity currently is not at the true price ...).

I don't want to scare you away from it, but as it is done on this forum raise awareness of our actions for today and tomorrow (since yesterday is no longer to be redone but to serve as an experience);)
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/11/08, 15:35

yes, but EDF was sold by the state to the private sector, and has always invested our money as you say in the nuclear industry, with all the problems caused: it would have been necessary +, we can not blame all the same for boxes of express a desire for green consumers, since we have more choice than playing the game?

maybe today it is still a bit expensive but with the competition it should go, as for the internet: today france telecom is one of the most expensive, yesterday nationalized, so ....

+, the return to the regulated tariffs is definitively adopted by the Senate, so we can return to EDF whenever we want.

corpse grinder 666 wrote:So as a consumer I would certainly pay very dearly when leaving EDF, that the current price (although the electricity currently is not at the true price ...).

certainly cad? do you have a comparative list please?

what do you think of Enercoop prices:
http://www.enercoop.fr/index.asp?ID=484

to be able to choose:
http://www.energie-info.fr/pratique/lis ... urnisseurs
0 x