The energy-producing fossil CO2 own!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 17/06/12, 11:37

with regard to German power plants, they also serve to regulate production in France. Thus, we sell them our nuke current at night and buy their coal or green current during the day.
The prices being higher during the day than at night, it's all good for Germany!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/06/12, 12:06

RealWheel wrote:I am personally totally opposed to saving energy, especially when it leads to a reduction in our GDP. The solution is to innovate but certainly not to return to the situation of the 50s.

Saving energy is nonsense somewhere since it can be produced in unlimited quantities.

Bouhhhhh!

Trash.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/06/12, 12:15

ah yes, lessdewatt, but you have to be modo for that ... :P

and in addition, it comes under freedom of expression ... : Idea:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/06/12, 12:17

Remundo wrote:ah yes, lessdewatt, but you have to be modo for that ... :P

Ah ah ah.
The RealWheel guy for the nonsense he is spreading here deserves the tank top then.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/06/12, 13:07

Last night, I hesitated to answer him in another thread ..! I had laid a fairly long post. And finally I did not put it online. So the absurdities and approximations that emanate from his words are blatant ... Dslé "Wheel", but that's the reality.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/06/12, 14:28

moinsdewatt wrote:
Remundo wrote:ah yes, lessdewatt, but you have to be modo for that ... :P

Ah ah ah.
The RealWheel guy for the nonsense he is spreading here deserves the tank top then.

The problem is that it is not only him to thread stupidities like pearls on econology, constantly, by systematically refusing to read and learn the courses, on what they totally ignore.

janic pure negationist of realities wrote:
for the occasion.
We would do without:
pseudo-certainties of scientist
or certainties of pseudo-scientist
or pseudo certainties, pseudo scientists of pseudo scientists.

when you use your cell phone, your TV, your PC, your car, where you have an RM scanner, you are lighting up the nuclear, etc. you do not use pseudo scientists or certainties, but real certainties, indisputable, which are reproduced at every microsecond on all the earth !!!

Your dreams are impossible to reproduce, since sometimes centuries (DreamWheel) are nothing at all, not even pseudo anything, that dreams imaginary. illusions, inconsistencies, which will never have reality, given their internal contradictions.

We would do without your true troll dreams, which pollute econology, with perpetual movements of all shapes, and dreams never realized, except for special effects.

By reading nothing, writing incessantly, absurdities full of incoherent contradictions, to sleep from you pollute and fly econology completely, and constantly block serious, scientific topics, in full revolution, like the epigenetics, evolution, brain, and functioning of our neurons, etc.. where I stopped giving accurate information, as long as you trollerez these topics with your nonsense constantly, to the point that these subjects died on econology, killed by your crazy and absurd trolls !!
[/ size]

An example :
Tesla has released some realities used everywhere, the alternative, its coil with low parasitic capacitances, but given its unscientific methods, in 1888, Tesla, during his lifetime, missed, for example, totally the discovery of Hertzian waves, that Tesla could have done well before, he missed X-rays (Roentgen), he missed the long-distance phone that works (Marconi), lost in dreams always unreal, and incoherent, he missed the radio lamps, he missed the quantum mechanics (Plank, Einstein, De Broglie), the radioactivity, the relativity, etc. .

With its spectacular electric shocks, Tesla missed the discovery of Hertzian waves, as expected and indicated by Maxwell from 1865, and Maxwell would have discovered before Hertz, if he could have lived longer, because Maxwell had shown that electricity and light are the same phenomenon, at different frequencies, which was great, paving the way for everything that followed, real, even quantum mechanics, and relativity !!

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/07/12, 20:13

Not much changed, as far as I can see ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."