stirling generator

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

stirling generator

by rodibruno » 26/02/08, 03:33

friends: I discovered in the web an interesting form of producing a heat to heat a house at a price zero this is the link:

http://mb-soft.com/public3/globalzc.html

now thinking that this heat is available 24 hours a day, you can take advantage of it with a styrling motor by moving a generator.
we would have free electricity and heating, since it is more or less a biodigestor which benefits from the heat.
I am waiting for your comments.
Saludos desde Argentina !!
Rhodes
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Other original engine

by bobono » 27/02/08, 19:45

In theory everything works but implementing this for a private individual is not for tomorrow. Although the disgestor alone requires a lot of technique unless you have the ideal prototype ready to work with instructions for sale for sale in the local store I don't see that for tomorrow.

Two large units will be created in Brittany to extract energy from marine algae and agricultural waste. The Olmix company will put this in place in the coming months.
0 x