Rosch Gaia yet a motor free energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 901
Registration: 03/12/07, 19:21
Location: vaucluse
x 8




by raymon » 15/05/15, 20:02

All is well they have already found 350 gogos
Roberto hopes they can close on the sale of the first installment of 500 by the end of May. Currently, 350 are sold (with people having made the down payment). The balance of the purchase will have to be made before people go to their class to assemble their own system.

He says that most of the 772 people who attended the event were clients and their associates who wanted to see the system running. Only less than a handful stepped back to ask for their money. The deadline to get money expiring at the end of this event today.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Blog:GAIA%27s_AuKW_Demo
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10730
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 949
Contact :




by izentrop » 16/05/15, 00:10

raymon wrote:All is well they have already found 350 gogos.

Nothing is less certain, it may be propaganda to attract others, since we are dealing with a scam.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16873
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2305




by Janic » 16/05/15, 08:22

Ahmed hello
I do not speak of a multitude, but about twenty; in what way would a height comparable to that of towers be delirious?
The first reason is that to provide a sufficient amount, it would take such a multitude of small installations (as a reminder a 12 kw / h is still 6m height and it is a big piece in the garden or on the roof !) unsightly and even worse compared to wind turbines which, according to some, deteriorate the landscape, that it is hardly possible. The second is that on the industrial side, only sector can afford very large machines, and as said before, they are equipped with technicians, lawyers to take all the necessary precautions to avoid a circle.

On the other hand, I do not seek to demonstrate a practical possibility, but to underline the principled absurdity of this device so simple and that would have escaped however a string of scientists and technicians who spend their time to develop machines otherwise elaborated , governed by equations of a rigorous constancy and always checked.
It may be where the ball hurts. Indeed (and there I do not credit or discredit anything) many professionals lock themselves on their certainties of knowledge. The number of possible protesters is as numerous as the protesters of the impossible and the examples are sufficient: Tesla, Clem, Brown, Pantone, (AIDS), etc ... see the list on Quanthomme with certainly possible as impossible ostensibly.

Recently, on another forum, another process was discussed and one of the spokespersons of this project was able to speak, unfortunately, this was only to invoke technical secrecy and be content to question those who dared to express their doubts about the validity of the claims of the "inventors".
For the technical secret, it is the rule in the industrial environment to avoid the copies, Asian way or not, and to drown the commercial environment with bad copies not respectful of the patent (or intellectual protection filed) and thus defalibrating the initial product.
As for the claims, " we recognize a tree with its fruits "Clearly the product is functional or it is not, it's simple as hello and I doubt that Webmen's went to see and control on the spot.
This shows especially that those who discuss these forums are not direct experimenters but discussants on the sex of angels.

Very wisely, the thread was closed until details about this smoky project can be used.
In general, the threads are closed not because of a subject that would drag in length but because it degenerates into rudeness vis-à-vis other stakeholders. What all forum consider as a reason for closure or exclusion.
0 x
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6834
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 720




by sen-no-sen » 16/05/15, 09:43

Janic wrote:The first reason is that to provide a sufficient amount, it would take such a multitude of small installations (as a reminder a 12 kw / h is still 6m height and it is a big piece in the garden or on the roof !) unsightly and even worse compared to wind turbines which, according to some, deteriorate the landscape, that it is hardly possible.


It is logical that if necessary (pure speculation) this type of device would find its place in the seabed ....

To return to the mode of operation of this device: this device is in fact a kind of pneumatic lifts, here the counterweight is replaced by buckets filled with air and gravity by the thrust of Archimedes.
There is no usable energy supply all that is brought on one side is spent on the other, as in an elevator, the pulley motor is simply replaced by the air compressor.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11169
Registration: 25/02/08, 18:54
Location: Burgundy
x 1901




by Ahmed » 16/05/15, 12:40

Janic, you write:
For the technical secret, it is the rule in the industrial environment to avoid the copies ...

It is above all the rule to remain discreet or evasive with regard to the "technical" details of these hazy processes, because without these precautions they would appear for what they are: beautiful scams (or, more rarely, the illusions of a " brilliant "inventor, as in the case of" the Dumas effect ").
It's the lack of information that led to the closure temporary the thread, since the speakers, some of them highly qualified, did not want to discuss in a vacuum.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5111
Registration: 28/09/09, 17:35
Location: Isére
x 553




by moinsdewatt » 16/05/15, 13:18

izentrop wrote:I don't see any leverage effect either, just the use of the formula: "Any body submerged in water comes out wet" Jean-Paul Belmondo : Lol:


I would add, the gogos of this story after getting wet will finish drained financially. : Cheesy:
0 x
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 4701
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 419




by Exnihiloest » 19/05/15, 22:22

Janic wrote:faith is not a question of religion, but of confidence in its project and consequently of those who do not believe in it. Who would have thought that heaps of junk could be heavier than air and yet the sky is saturated with planes of hundreds of tons ....

If scientists have already said (big) nonsense, this is not the case of Lord Kelvin. The context of his sentence was the technology of the time: Kelvin had calculated that the heavier than the air motorized could not fly with the engines of the time, their power / weight ratio does not allow it. It is obvious that everyone at the time, including Kelvin, knew that birds were flying and birds are heavier than air! So we have to stop taking scientists for fools with only argument, trivialities.
As for "faith", it is not simple confidence in one's project. Faith does not have to be rational, and that is why it is the sole motor of superstitions, such as religions.
To carry out one's project requires only conviction and to keep one's feet on the ground otherwise one does not arrive at anything.
0 x
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 4701
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 419




by Exnihiloest » 19/05/15, 22:40

Janic wrote:... Indeed (and there I do not credit or discredit anything) many professionals lock themselves on their certainties to know ...

The publications in physics totally invalidate this kind of talk. Every week speculative theories are presented, the limits of existing theories specified, corrections made to equations that were thought to be well established, and experiments mounted to verify theories of a century (Gravity probe B, for example, for general relativity).
This idea of ​​a dogmatic science is more of the idea that a high school student can do in front of his teachers, a person a little knowledgeable of scientific publications and able to understand at least the essence for lack of mathematical formalism. Even the CNRS has proposed that neutrinos exceed the speed of light (and crashed)! This means that the dogma side, the scientist sits on it, if he has some experimental evidence to oppose it.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16873
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2305




by Janic » 20/05/15, 15:04

Exnihiloest hello
Hold a new anti-religion! Contrary to what you say a little quickly, faith has nothing to do with religions almost exclusively. For the rational side or not, if the carriers of projects, whoever they are, did not have faith, did not believe, in this one, it would not even be useful to consider making it begin.

To carry out one's project requires only conviction and to keep one's feet on the ground otherwise one does not arrive at anything.
Call this belief if it suits you better, it's just a question of terminology used: I believe that, I am convinced that, the nuance is hardly noticeable. Moreover, few who abandon a project say " I am no longer convinced that " but rather " I do not believe it anymore ". Ah, semantics!

This means that the dogma side, the scientist sits on it, if he has some experimental evidence to oppose it.
Or I misspoke or you misunderstood me. I said that either the machine in question was a scam and would break the figure quickly, or that some ignored parameters were specific to this product. Therefore we have to wait to see what it is and not to qualify a priori of bad faith, of deception all the carriers of projects.
You take again the example of the plane, indeed its unreliability was due in large part to its weakness of motorization as much as the non control of the effects of lift. The efforts focused on the two important points with the success that we know and which improves regularly. However, if the "kamikazes" of that time had not persevered despite the opposing opinions of scientists of that time, we would still be with the handcart.
It is only to see the helicopter of Pescara.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5111
Registration: 28/09/09, 17:35
Location: Isére
x 553




by moinsdewatt » 20/05/15, 21:05

Janic wrote:...... Although the "kamikazes" of that time had not persevered despite the opposing opinions of scientists of that time, we would still be in the handcart.
......


If it had not been the brothers Wright 1903 it would have others a little later.
0 x


Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 12 guests