of electricity producer exercise bike

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/11/10, 14:42

On me it's the most effective and have you cycled against back pain on a 10% hill climb for 15 years every 2 days over 200m of elevation gain ????
And doing 900Km sitting in my car brings back illico illico, and the bike makes it go again !!
To build muscle you have to use it (apart from creatine) and regularly, not excessive, like riding a good hill while running or pedaling on a strong bike, without exaggerating, there is nothing better, without going to spend your money in the gym !!

Weightlifting seems too static to watch the champions and cycling or jogging uphill, muscle while respecting the optimum strength-to-weight ratio much better than weightlifting !!
So in the summer of biking and jogging,with a motivated young sportsman, 35 years younger than me, good at tennis, which was well muscled with weights (I look like a gringalet next to him and to uproot a tree much stronger than me), jwas surprised to find that he suffered more than me in the coasts of 10 to 20% slope in the Var !! And he lost a few pounds with me walking around the beautiful corners of the Var !!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 19/11/10, 17:31

Another guy who had understood nothing or badly advised. In addition to bodybuilding, the land is essential. Long series, running, cycling, swimming ....
It is certain a big muscular one does not run ...
Even weightlifting champions are not models, their goal is competition.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/11/10, 21:05

So we agree !!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/11/10, 21:20

It was complicated to agree, but it is simple, movements without power, flexibility or weight training do not work the machine ...

operate the human machine to make a certain power scrub the system ...

It reminds me of a peasant near my house who cares nothing about the mouth of the people he sees biking or jogging, saying: if he really worked every day he would not look for more leisure for get tired

more seriously since many people have a life too sedentary, a good apartment bike that makes electricity can be useful ... for example around my home none of my trips is fesable by bike ... either too much distance, either too bulky to transport, or not the time ... fortunately I have enough physical work to do so as not to rust
0 x
Phoenix-3000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pollux Confirmation.

by Phoenix-3000 » 09/08/14, 08:48

Hello,
When I was young I learned that a well trained professional cyclist could develop 350W for several tens of minutes and up to 850 Watts during the final sprint (for 10 seconds I think).

I therefore agree with Pollux's opinion that this 'solution' is of little interest, except for recharging your smartphone or perhaps running your TV in the event of an atomic war to obtain the latest information.

Without necessarily thinking that I change the subject, I specify that one of the great leaps made by humanity (towards the industrial period) was the domestication of animal force, especially after the invention of the collar. A word hi! :)

In any case, it should be remembered that:
1 horse = 735.39875 Watts, do not expect to do much better

A little humor never hurt anyone
0 x
Christophe

Re: Pollux Confirmation.

by Christophe » 09/08/14, 12:42

Phoenix-3000 wrote:When I was young I learned that a well trained professional cyclist could develop 350W for several tens of minutes and up to 850 Watts during the final sprint (for 10 seconds I think).

Absolutely, Indurain knew how to develop 1 Cv (for a few seconds ... minutes?)! It was a record at the time ...

Now "we" are certainly doing better with some new "products" that are going well ...

ps: welcome here! :D
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/08/14, 13:14

No, no!

At the 2014 Tour de France, the powers developed in the various legendary climbs are ... down sharply ! Around 390 W ... The winners of this year would all have been left behind by the "cracks" of 10 years ago ... [Le Monde newspaper wrote an excellent article on this] .

With one exception: this year's winner, the Italian Nibali. Who posted yet 410 or 415 ... [And again, the bad tongues say that he was ordered by headset to slow down a little because it was shady, and to pretend to toil a little more .. .] ... Which remains an alien in the style of the Pantani, Armstrong, Indurain ... which we know today where they came from orbit!

But Nibali's "biological passport" was correct.

Many have speculated. No one could prove anything!
Last edited by Did67 the 09 / 08 / 14, 18: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/14, 15:42

Ah well all the better if it improves on that side (it looks like I upset you a little ?? ...)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/08/14, 18:59

No, no, not at all ... Be reassured.

I am not a fan at all. But it happened to me to watch one or the other of the mythical stages, with one or the other "big battle" like Anquetil-Poulidor in the rise of the Puy de Dôme ...

Beyond the dope, the tactics of the teams has something interesting, attack, counterattack, bluff, come back ...

This year, I haven't even watched a stage!

I think it's still a big money story! A team is expensive. And the various scandals had meant that the big sponsors got away; they are not interested in seeing her name sullied by the media hysteria resulting from cases like "Festina".

Suddenly, faced with the risk of being gaule, the teams had to clean up. Or invent new methods ??? [Astana, Nibali's team?]
0 x
summer77
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by summer77 » 11/08/14, 11:22

I believe that the assembly of the photo is very good for making a spit. : Evil: : Evil:
0 x