of electricity producer exercise bike

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 18/11/10, 09:36

of course it exists, we all know, that's not what's funny : Cheesy:
0 x
Click my signature
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 18/11/10, 09:46

The shadocks pumped, pumped, pumped ...
Dedeleco wrote, wrote, wrote .....
With the same result!
Except that considering the discussion now it is:
He pedaled, he pedaled, he pedaled ... even downhill.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 18/11/10, 09:55

dirk pitt wrote:
dedeleco wrote:You can also fake the bike so that it thinks it is going downhill when you pedal (reverse or jam the freewheel so that when pedaling in the opposite direction you recharge as for a downhill bike !!) with a little DIY.

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: excellent! Image

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Better than that, it's a dream in the rough ...

This one will make me the day
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Perhaps should make a collection ...
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/11/10, 15:17

evka 1 had asked a difficult question:
Hello,
I'm looking to buy an electricity generator bike. Can we find them somewhere? Preferably in Belgium, but also elsewhere.
Sadly, I do not tinker myself.
Evka

Instead of laughing at full speed, without responding, I answer at least with a solution without any DIY, with even the rare bird not found very ecological that you seem to know better than me and you could have usefully advised it before me !!
Finally , I pedal without a motor to treat my sciatica and stay in shape, but with an electric bicycle, exercise is even better and useful, since flat we pedal as much as 10% hill !!
To put in an ecological gym on rollers to light up the room !!

But soon you will be ecological, instead of pedaling, vou are going to dig, dig, dig, like moles to keep the heat of summer for winter !!
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 18/11/10, 15:23

In fact I think you have not seen the enormity of what you wrote ...

But look it should also make you laugh
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.

It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/11/10, 18:13

Do you think that downhill you have to pedal backwards?
what would be the use of reversing the freewheel?
that's just what makes you laugh ...

the only thing to do would be to jam the effort sensor, because when you push on the pedals the bazaar understands that you want to accelerate so don't brake and even push

by jamming the sensor we can pedal, and make him believe that we are going downhill and ask him to brake

the choice of an electric bike is a good basis since all the mechanics are there ... the traffic of the electric control will be less obvious
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 18/11/10, 18:55

My dear dedeleco:
I'm not sure that pedaling to treat sciatica is a good solution ....
My long sports practice tells me that the position adopted even with an electric bike is rather harmful, except for the very weak lighting with 6 volts. : Cheesy:
There are other movements to relax the lumbar.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/11/10, 20:05

I'm not sure that pedaling to treat sciatica is a good solution ....

Well, it has been working on me for over 15 years !!
Even since, after me, the medicine for the usual back pain, discovered that one should not be stuck 3 months in bed with lots of harmful drugs (as I saw 20 years ago !!), but move immediately, and re-build your back to keep the vertebrae in place even with weights (recent health magazine on A5) !!

Also, I have been building my back for 15 years with this regular effort to climb an intense hill to 10% even with back pain, who once muscular is able to hold the vertebrae in place !! (done by bike or running up stairs)
It’s not riding flat tens of km on a bike, not at all the same
Sitting at a computer without stirring for a few weeks, my lower back is twisted and I lose my muscles, and my poorly maintained vertebrae, move and make my sciatica come back !!
And I re-muscle the back much straighter, and the back pain re-disappears !!
Sitting on a chair, your back is much more twisted than on a bike (unless you pedal like a handle on a too small bike, as I see some !!

Finally the lumbar contracted in a twisted position on a chair or car (the chair of my car is very bad for me to return my sciatica in 900Km) again straight on a bike, forced to maintain the thigh muscles to pedal relax and relax re-build muscle to cure my sciatica repeatedly !!
Watch the movements recommended for lower back pain, and you will see that you are doing them by bike and especially you muscle a lot more than without this intense exercise !!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 19/11/10, 11:02

I do not want to tell my life, but I have been a certified trainer in bodybuilding and weightlifting for many years and I affirm loud and clear that to build lumbar and ABDOMINAL muscles (both) in order to limit back pain, cycling is not the best solution ... especially if you force.
Impossible to make a lesson in writing ... not good enough for diagrams.

JC
0 x