"Go forward" trophies, innovations, creation

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Carole
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

"Go forward" trophies, innovations, creation

by Carole » 18/07/06, 16:32

Hello everybody,

I don't know if you have heard of the “Go Forward” Trophies, which reward people who have successfully carried out a project such as the creation of an innovative, original company, or a project, action having a interest in society; I wanted to tell you about these Trophies because I participate in them myself and I find it a good way to publicize your projects, to set an example, to involve as many people as possible, to motivate them, in any area of ​​life, whatever their tastes and desires. There are presentation spots that pass on France 2 during the weekends showing examples of projects.

Here, I give you the name of the site if you want to register: www.oulezdelavant.fr

See you soon,

Carole

PS: The winner earns 5000 euros, the second and third win 4000 and 3000 euros respectively.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/06, 16:42

[Pessimistic mode] Contest sponsored by insurers ... pouted ... sorry but I am not sure that projects which touch on econology are "acceptable" for this kind of general public projects which must remain "politically correct". .. [/ Pessimistic fashion]
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 19/07/06, 00:39

Realistic mode on, lol

What do we do with 5000 euros?

Carole of innovative projects is not what is missing here, but remains down to earth, here we talk about energy, environment.

5000 euros c good for marketing a can opener, but to do something in the areas mentioned above c not even thinkable !!!

As an indication, I am going to make a contest organized by my region, that does not pass on TV, but the price to win is much more interesting than 5000 poor euros. the price is the launch of the activity.
And in such competitions you are obliged to go through protection for innovation, you must therefore file a patent which costs him 6000 euros, for a single year of protection.
Although you can get 3/4 of the patent financed by the region, you still have to take 1500 euros out of your pocket.

realistic mode off

damn tv will always make me laugh : Mrgreen:
This is called unreality TV : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/06, 16:31

Paldeolien wrote:And in such competitions you are obliged to go through protection for innovation, you must therefore file a patent which costs him 6000 euros, for a single year of protection.
Although you can get 3/4 of the patent financed by the region, you still have to take 1500 euros out of your pocket.

No matter what ... a patent that you write yourself costs € 450 in France (maybe a little more, these are the figures for 2003) and € 40 per year in custody fees.

After good if you want to go through an expert (escro?) To help you write maybe yes it costs 6000 € but is it very reasonable ...

A European patent costs around € 50 (it is especially expensive translation costs) and a global one in the € 000 ...
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 19/07/06, 18:28

Bah Christophe; if you manage to write a patent correctly without an expert, I don't mind !!!
But in my opinion you will forget things, the experts are not necessarily crooks, and anyway, they are there to fill in the databases, do research, etc.
They do prior research, for example, to check the innovative character.
Each act has a cost, put them end to end and you will see how much a decent protection costs a year.
I just received a quote.

Everyone has their job and the cows are well kept
Chances are that your patent which is not written by a protection professional is not innovative.
I prefer to trust a professional, especially in the field I have chosen.
Patent writing is vicious.

And to remove your prejudices, this expert I met cost me nothing, and I can go up to 6 or 8 consultations without paying a dime !!!
So, swindler, uh c quickly says qd even, does not generalize.
They're not there to bury you either.
Between us, you prefer to spend money to feed an unscrupulous statesman, or in the work of a protection pro?
The comparison is far-fetched.
But in one case you have nothing in return, and in the other you create your heritage.
The patent is like an investment.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/06, 18:36

Paldeolien wrote:Bah Christophe; if you manage to write a patent correctly without an expert, I don't mind !!!
But in my opinion you will forget things, the experts are not necessarily crooks, and anyway, they are there to fill in the databases, do research, etc.
They do prior research, for example, to check the innovative character.
Each act has a cost, put them end to end and you will see how much a decent protection costs a year.
I just received a quote.

Apprement you do not know this page: reforming reactor on car

I'm not saying they are scammers (did I put one?) But that they get greasy all the same (like all "notables") and that I'm not sure that an expert would have done better than us in the case of our patent ... Indeed; we have no obvious anticipation! Descent protection is only interesting if it is used ... a patent not used is useless ... except to make a line on a CV ...

Paldeolien wrote:The patent is like an investment.

The good joke is THEORY!
In practice 99% of patents filed are not exploited so pure loss for individuals but it is your choice to take this voice. The inventors who have been duped by the patent system are countless!

For kk1 who yells on the system permanently do not you find that your behavior by filing a patent is a little paradoxical?

By the way what does your patent concern?
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 19/07/06, 21:05

hého, calm down eh !!!
If I take the path of the patent it is because it is compulsory for a competition !!!

And only this competition can allow us to develop activity, without which I would not have the means.
The system on this one there I use it, I have the opportunity to take it from the back.
I have nothing to do with it if your patent is not used!
Make this kind of contest, and you will be helped!

And the patent relates to an engine, so if you are able to write a patent on an engine having an innovative character, bah me I say to you bravo, in any case I do not have this claim.
Especially with the number of prior art that can be found.
I'm not even sure that what we are doing really has a real innovative character, a priori yes, but I have some doubts.

And I would rather that you stick me no labels, I do not do it for you !!!
So your unpleasant thoughts you keep.
The system does not suit me, but all the systems have flaws, should I deprive myself?
0 x
Castor
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Castor » 25/07/06, 12:00

The patent issue interests me too.
But before I testify, I prefer to have encouraging measures.

The 2005 prices that I have are:
- patent deposit: € 35
-Research report: 500 €
25% reduction for individuals.

I'm not even sure that what we are doing really has a real innovative character, a priori yes, but I have some doubts.

Have you already done your own research? it takes a day or 2, it's boring, but it's free and there are some interesting things.
(we do how to put the name of the person we are quoting, I never get there! :frown: )

What is the risk of having a (slightly) badly drafted patent? to be copied is that all?
0 x
Science begins with curiosity.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 25/07/06, 12:36

econology wrote:[Pessimistic mode] Contest sponsored by insurers ... pouted ... sorry but I am not sure that projects which touch on econology are "acceptable" for this kind of general public projects which must remain "politically correct". .. [/ Pessimistic fashion]

You were mistaken, it was the tags [realistic mode] [/ realistic mode] ...

Re-edit: Padeolien thought of it before me
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 25/07/06, 18:26

Castor wrote:Have you already done your own research?
What is the risk of having a (slightly) badly drafted patent? to be copied is that all?

Yes, I researched, that's why I give a preview.

Otherwise, the risk, if that was it !!!
You risk becoming the copier and not being able to produce your invention ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."