TPE Subject: renewable energies

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 15/12/06, 14:31

Heck, grilled by Targol ... : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
elfira77
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by elfira77 » 17/03/07, 19:00

thank you for your response since the plan of tpe was to change according to the teacher the plan was not good.
We have a new plan still around renewable energy

Consumption energy = consumption renewable energy + fossil energies
In France

the new plan:
introduction: inventory

I- Study showing that it is impossible for total consumption to be equal to energy production from renewable sources.

For that I took the main renewable source to use in France to know:
Hydraulic energy, biowaste, biomass, wind and solar photovoltaic.

I would like to do a study knowing for each of its sources:

- currently how many there are (which I can not find)

- the limits: why increase the dams is a problem as well as the intensive use of biomass.

- How much produces a wind turbine (I did not find), a hydraulic central (I averaged all types of central).

- How much can we equip France?
* in photovoltaic panel: for that I know that panel 1m2 produces about 150 watt I then multiply this given with the area of ​​France.
* I intend to do the same for wind turbines and hydraulics

II- It is not enough to use renewable energy, so we can reduce our energy consumption

part demonstrate by my classmate.

conclusion: The consumption of energy increases each year due to living conditions, climate. By equipping France with the maximum of its possibilities, and by reducing the conso of total energy one will lower the production of energy from nonrenewable source and thus diminish the pollution emitted.

I would like you to help me find figures for the number of wind turbines that are currently in France as well as for hydraulic instalations and photovoltaic panels.
I would like to know what you think of the plan
thank you in advance
0 x