Turn the electricity meter upside down by 1

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
moulino51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moulino51 » 07/11/13, 12:22

Be careful too, you cannot resell the energy produced to the neighbor, it is prohibited, donation does not seem prohibited.

In the above case with 3 kw, the best is to give the excess energy to the network, with the big advantage of having the same juice at the outlet that we inject or not.

There is always a solution: use old storage heaters to smooth and store your production.

Note: A power installed at 30 Kw / h seems to me the threshold where we make the choice of self-consumption or resale to the network.
Below, the injection constraints are too great (I speak for hydro of course)

GS
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/11/13, 15:15

not easy to give electricity to a neighbor

connecting 2 EDF client with a 220V wire at least requires that it be on the same phase ... but as it is the same voltage it will not pass anything ... and if something happens, it will be unbalanced and will blow up the differential

solution for a small power: isolation transformer, and to cause the passage of power in the desired direction, 2 babbling with slightly different number of turns

or transformer with 2 identical 220V coils, but a small additional transformer with secondary 6 or 12 v in series ...

according to the adjustment of the transformer it will pass an almost constant power ... almost independent of what is consumed or produced by one or the other

so a really smart system would be needed to put the transformer into service only when it is useful, and metering the power that goes through a triac

not easy to justify the construction of such a gas plant for a

what is easier is to operate a device of a neighbor to absorb the rab of the other, for example an electric radiator or a water heater

whoever already has his solar water heater, can never put the photovoltaic rab in his water heater: when the sun is out the water is already hot ... so a gift to the neighbor who heats with electricity
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/11/13, 15:27

To my knowledge, no arduino in micro hydro, the automatons usually used are: Siemens (Logo), telemechanics or similar

an automaton does nothing but simple automation and costs several hundred euros

the arduino at pic32 that I use is a 15 euro module which has a computing power largely superior to the automaton: it can record everything like an oscilloscope ... do real time multiplication between current and voltage to calculate a power ... save everything you want on an SD card ... order triacs with the right pahse to make a power variator

but you still need well studied electronics around ... and not sad programming

for electronics around it is my department ... for programming i need help
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/11/13, 16:02

this is a very interesting project, which involves sharing energy in Hack mode, you should contact the TmpLAB:
http://www.tmplab.org/wiki/index.php/Workshops

I see some who use these little Arduino boards who know how to do everything;
in particular driving stepper motors for 3D printers, those which self-replicate (manufacture of parts for the next one etc ...) the famous "Rep Rap":
http://www.tmplab.org/?s=rep+rap
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/12/13, 22:23

your architect doesn't know much about electricity ... when the wind turbine is connected to the network with an electric conductive wire the voltage at the output of the wind turbine is necessarily equal to that of the network ... at a voltage drop in the conductor close ... but voltage drop in general too low for 2 different voltage to be seen

to understand the voltage is useless it is necessary to measure the current which passes

and measuring the current is not enough we must also take into account the phase shift (or cosi phi)

the right instrument to know in which direction the power passes it is the wattmetre, or the counter edf, or other counter style edf which one can buy easily
http://www.amazon.fr/Unitec-40740-alter ... m_sbs_hi_1
this kind of meter measures both voltage and current and records the energy that passes, and can be used as a wattmeter by timing the time of a wheel revolution
0 x