Turn the electricity meter upside down by 1

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/06/06, 09:49

wah 10.000 € for 1600 W ... the price of the kilowatt has increased!

I think a wind turbine costs moinc expensive? in any case to make personal is on! if not for a solar panel you can buy your own mono-crystalline cells (we find on ebay, china) and assemble but it is still a bit expensive, even ordered in China ... and niet subsidies.

total energy is now called TENESOL:
http://www.total-energie.fr/

fusion of EDF and TOTAL, they hope to conquer Europe by changing name and logo, to forget the past ...

other links of the solar business:
http://www.solarbuzz.com/

make your own diagrams (regulators etc):
http://www.homepower.com/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/06, 19:41

jonule wrote:total energy is now called TENESOL:
fusion of EDF and TOTAL, they hope to conquer Europe by changing name and logo, to forget the past ...

-> unnamed scam!
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 29/06/06, 20:01

I wanted to get an idea of ​​the price of a photovoltaic installation in Belgium (which does not provide investment aid in Wallonia) and I will rather turn to the wind qd I see the price and when I read it the yield of "ZAC"
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/06/06, 11:19

Econology wrote:
jonule wrote:total energy is now called TENESOL:

-> unnamed scam!
Why would that be a scam?
It's just opportunism ...

It's still quite logical that a group that produces energy like Total is diversifying into the solar, right? In addition, it is still their long-term survival.

After, remains the problem of the fact that it is a "big group" with all possible drifts, but it is another debate.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 30/06/06, 11:29

yeah well I find they are swollen and I must not be the only one, & I say it without turning words!

it is the European resellers "free energy europe" to hold the monopoly.
Just see their prices!

I say it is too expensive, we pay as usual the manufacture of the frame, glass etc. while we can manufacture the same thing with mono-crystalline cells purchased on ebay. all shades are available today, ditto for thermal solar panels elsewhere! when we see that viessman manufactures them for 1000 € and resells them 4000 € ...

what monopoly? Is there anyone else who offers signs?

as much to make his own wind turbine, which will debit well + Watts for nothing at all! a bicycle rear wheel is used to manufacture the pedal mechanism, magnets and copper wire (www.nrjrealiste.fr). it's not worth the 500 €! Only to make them in association and resell them, to help the citizen "green" as they say!
Last edited by jonule the 07 / 08 / 06, 14: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/06/06, 15:52

And you do not think there is room for both?

Everyone may not want to put their hands in the grease, or just not the knowledge and the practical skills to make everything you talk about ...

If there is a market for "turnkey" equipment at this price, why not ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 30/06/06, 16:25

I never said there was no room for 2, but this site is + a site for those who want to build (pantone) to buy ?!
Unless you know a box that sells pantone engines, I'd be curious! ...

on www.surrealiste.org , there is everything to manufacture yourself, from A to Z, those who want to do it can do it, those who want to buy go elsewhere ...
for proof, what repels most people to be installed a solar water heater is the price of the equipment with its installation, and the fact that there is almost no subsidy, otherwise it is the builder and the installer who put the subsidy in the pocket.
with recycle you can make your own installtion, that's all you have to say and show people who still want to use this technology how to do.
for the skill, it is the role of the associations to make available formations, witness installations, and skills ... in the service of the citizen.
if you want to buy a new wind turbine, you should not have any trouble buying on the net;
my opinion it's just that to have a solar water heater or wind turbine battery + 220 converter, is better to build his system for 3 months rather than 6 months to pay for it.
when I wanted to access these technologies like many people, I realized how hard it was to get concrete info to build self-contained reliable and inexpensive systems, and how easy it was to buy ready-made products which cost 2 at 3 times the price if not +.
ecology is a business, the alternative is within everyone's reach.

but once again it's my choice he only looks at me and I do not want to discuss more with you; that those who are interested follow my links, that's all. I do it as a citizen initiative; to each his choice!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/06/06, 17:05

jonule wrote:I never said there was no room for 2, but this site is + a site for those who want to build (pantone) to buy ?!
Unless you know a box that sells pantone engines, I'd be curious! ...
I do not think this site is called "Fabriquer_your_Pantone.com" and also, it seems to me that Christophe know people (he does not particularly appreciate, by the way ...) who make the Pantone "key in hands ", or almost ...

jonule wrote:[...] but once again it's my choice he only looks at me and I do not want to discuss more with you; that those who are interested follow my links, that's all. I do it as a citizen initiative; to each his choice!
I'm not criticizing your choice, in any way ... I'm just saying it takes everything to please the maximum of people.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 30/06/06, 17:17

and that's it, it's back for the argumentation competition ... : roll:
sorry, I'm not within reach, I'll leave you ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/06/06, 17:44

jonule wrote:and that's it, it's back for the argumentation competition ... : roll:
sorry, I'm not within reach, I'll leave you ...
You have a real problem, you ... : Shock:

I tell you that I agree with what you do but that other solutions exist, that's all ...
0 x