Thesis on green energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/09/06, 13:44

emlaurent wrote:If we do not promote these systems, they will remain great inventions that will not benefit anyone. This is where marketing (in its broadest sense) is necessary for an object or idea to come out of a narrow framework.
I am deliberately provocative to insist on the fact that marketing, in the sense of "promoting" an object or a concept is necessary to ensure the dissemination of these objects or concepts.
If we want RES to develop, we have to find promotional arguments. And the financial arguments will necessarily be weighty arguments ...

I fully agree with you, emlaurent.
The content of my previous messages tried to explain to GIstudent (that would explain the slightly warlike side, right?) what were the a priori that the word "marketing" could have had in people sensitized to ecology.
He presented to me his vision of things that I did not contradict but completed, each medal having its reverse.

GIetudiant wrote:Finally, indeed ... I lost my temper at the end of my previous message. maybe only to respond in the same provocative tone on which all your messages had been written : Evil:

If you go back to the thread of the subject, Geoffrey, you will realize that the only negative reactions (suspicious more than provocative) were mainly due to the method that you used and that could have been taken for mass mailing. You explained yourselves on this and since then, I have seen on this subject only attempts at constructive debate.

On the other hand, speaking of provocation, the following quotation does not seem frankly constructive to me:
GIetudiant wrote:... where well I will keep them to myself if the idea of ​​reading an account of a general spam operation by an MBA marketing student gives you nausea : Cheesy:

I have a few comments about this sentence (and the general tone you use elsewhere):
  • smileys do not necessarily excuse everything written before.
  • the basic principle of a forum is voluntary and united participation to advance an idea, a debate. When you arrive with a project ultimately linked to the sale, you ask volunteers to work for you, the least thing would be to do it with humility and kindness. What is not necessarily your method from the start, I am not the only one to say it.

Anyway, if you could try to change it a bit, I think more people would be inclined to volunteer 10 minutes of their time to complete your questionnaire ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Polo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Polo » 23/09/06, 15:50

I think it was a joke when he told us he was going to keep it ...
by cons GIétudiant I am dsl but the questionnaire does not concern me at all: I am a student and I live in a 19 m² rental so good ... PAr against I have cousins ​​who want me to find them a complete solar installation (not easy: they want it to be profitable after 2 years !!! : Shock: knowing that normally it's 10 to 15 years !!) So I will give them the address of the questionnaire and surely they will fill it : Wink:
@+
PS: moderators, dsl to make you blush!
0 x
"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free" Nikos kazansakis
GIétudiant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GIétudiant » 23/09/06, 16:48

Yes Targol ... Polo is right, it is only humor on my side! There is no anemosity and I really like the debate.

Thank you emLaurent for your support ... that's exactly what I wanted to explain! For me, ideas necessarily need to be developed and put forward if they are good. Then, that someone gets sugar in passing it seems normal to me ... each effort deserves a reward.

Of course I will give you my report when it is finished : Cheesy: You have reacted enough so that I don't let you take advantage of it !!! anyway as I told you, it is not intended to be marketed ... I work as a volunteer there 8)

Hello!

Geo
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/09/06, 10:50

emlaurent wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:You just forget a little detail, young marketing guy in the making: YOU need us, not the other way around ...
I would not be so sure ... We may have invented a new system of solar collectors, a clever on-board hydrogen production system or even ... have developed a pantone system which allows 10 or 20% d fuel economy : Cheesy:. If we do not promote these systems, they will remain great inventions that will not benefit anyone. This is where marketing (in its broadest sense) is necessary for an object or idea to come out of a narrow framework.
I am deliberately provocative to insist on the fact that marketing, in the sense of "promoting" an object or a concept is necessary to ensure the dissemination of these objects or concepts.
If we want RES to develop, we have to find promotional arguments. And the financial arguments will necessarily be weighty arguments ...
I could agree in a general context, if the question centered on "RES marketing"as a whole. But this is not the case and Geoffrey does not need marketing to sell or promote one of his inventions, he needs a population made aware of the use of renewable energies to carry out a job student ...
Do you understand the nuance?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 26/09/06, 23:24

Woodcutter wrote:Do you understand the nuance?

Yes, Bucheron, I understand the nuance !!
In fact, I took the opportunity with your remark about GIetudiant to make an answer in a more general context. I tried to show that ecology needs some form of marketing so that techniques and products can develop. However, in ecology, many people tend to pull their fangs out as soon as we talk about money. Those who develop products or concepts in the sense of ecology must have quickly understood that money is necessary but allows to lead these developments.

This also goes in the direction of Targol's message, above!

I think many of the ideas developed in this forum deserve a "marketing" treatment in order to be "exported outside this forum".
0 x
GIétudiant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GIétudiant » 01/10/06, 15:34

Exact!

I find what you say relevant emlaurent! There are many ideas that need to be supported and marketing is a suitable tool for this purpose.

Geo
0 x