Thesis on green energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/06, 21:18

After some explanations the student to clarify his behavior, I remind you the link where there is the form: http://agora.ulaval.ca/~gefer16/essai
0 x
GIétudiant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Hello children!

by GIétudiant » 22/09/06, 03:28

What adrenaline, enthusiasm, verbiage not always exact ... but I like, it's full of ecology and the background is defensible in all your messages. I would agree that you and I have a problem with form. :?

Excuse me all for having violently "spam" you. I guess it hurt. I'm going to ask you for a little indulgence and then also to take a step back and ask yourself how you would have gone about distributing a questionnaire on green energies in order to obtain 384 answers from exclusively French respondents, in 1 month, while you are in Canada ...? I am open to all relevant comments and feasible dissemination ideas. : Idea:

Now I would like to respond to those who see Marketing as an ugly demon ... OUH! The Bad Marketing! I laughed when I read that Marketing would be used to create an EXISTING need and to sell products that you would not have wanted to buy .... Wait, but if you don't want the products, it's you who are C .. to buy them. So let me explain the function of an MBA Marketing: It seeks to identify the needs of consumers and then who are these consumers, it transmits these needs to a research and development team by explaining what are the unfulfilled expectations. Then it allows a new product that meets these needs (which are real) to see the light of day, to present it to the people who needed it, and then to bring it home. To do this, the MBA Marketing defines a development strategy, a financial plan, a communication strategy, it mixes surveys, it gropes, it searches, it breathes markets and users ... this is what an MBA Marketing does. After if you find it suspicious ... me not.

Finally, just one thing: How do you plan to improve the environment? For my part, I chose the Marketing branch in order to be able to understand what is wrong with green energy, see what is feasible, see what those who are ready to ACT expect, see their NEEDS and then have CONCRETE tools to answer and ACT in my turn. In short I am not satisfied with a few sentences dropped without thinking about a forum lost in the depths of the net ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Hello kids!

by Targol » 22/09/06, 10:00

The student wrote:Excuse me all for having violently "spam" you. I guess it hurt. I'm going to ask you for a little indulgence and then also to take a step back and ask yourself how you would have gone about distributing a questionnaire on green energies in order to obtain 384 answers from exclusively French respondents, in 1 month, while you are in Canada ...? I am open to all relevant comments and feasible dissemination ideas.

It is true that given the imperatives of time, the choices for you were limited and as such, in my great magnanimity : Wink: , I forgive the method (especially that I received nothing in MP : Lol: )

The student wrote:Now I would like to respond to those who see Marketing as an ugly demon ... OUH! The Bad Marketing! I laughed when I read that Marketing would be used to create an EXISTING need and to sell products that you would not have wanted to buy .... Wait, but if you don't want the products, it's you who are C .. to buy them.

Let me reassure you right away, in my case, as I routinely zap ads, and have no impulse buying behavior, even great marketing won't make me buy something I don't even NEED. if sometimes I WANT it - and I want the important nuance of the terms "NEED" and "WANT" because, in my opinion, if the marketing (or the advertising which results from it) have no impact on the 1st, they can act effectively on 2nd for people who the system has managed to make believe that true happiness lies in consumption.

The student wrote:So let me explain the function of an MBA Marketing: It seeks to identify the needs of consumers and then who are these consumers, it transmits these needs to a research and development team by explaining what are the unfulfilled expectations. Then it allows a new product that meets these needs (which are real) to see the light of day, to present it to the people who needed it, and then to bring it home. To do this, the MBA Marketing defines a development strategy, a financial plan, a communication strategy, it mixes surveys, it gropes, it searches, it breathes markets and users ... this is what an MBA Marketing does. After if you find it suspicious ... me not.

This is where I do not entirely agree. Your explanation, although correct, seems incomplete to me because it seems to cover only part of this activity: the NEED part. She forgets the ENVY part, but in practice, for having worked in my professional activities with people working for marketing services, the part consisting in playing on the ENVY (emotional attack of the purchase) is often more important than the NEEDED part (which would rely more on the rational side).

The student wrote:Finally, just one thing: How do you plan to improve the environment? For my part, I chose the Marketing branch in order to be able to understand what is wrong with green energy, see what is feasible, see what those who are ready to ACT expect, see their NEEDS and then have CONCRETE tools to answer and ACT in my turn. In short I am not satisfied with a few sentences dropped without thinking about a forum lost in the depths of the net ... : Cheesy:

On this part there, you lose your cool a little right?
Because if the part on the need to act can only collect the assent, the end, on the sentences "released without thinking about a forum lost in the depths of the net."(even softened by a smiley) does not seem very constuctive to me and may not encourage members of this forum "lost in the depths of the net."to answer your questionnaire.
Especially since we can doubt the value that our answers to your questionnaire would have if they are done "without reflection".
In short, for the notion of action, I agree that if participation has this kind of forums is a good start, it cannot replace concrete actions on the ground. Affirming that members of this forum limiting themselves to their participation here is not only unfair but completely free: what allows you to say that we have no associative or other activities outside of this forum ? It really looks like an attack "without reflection"from you that, right? :?
Well, to prove to you that I am not that bad guy, I will answer your questionnaire but I would allow myself as even a little piece of advice before that: when you are a requester towards a person or a group people, attacking them is not, in my opinion, the right method to get there. But hey, it may be a method that we learn in MBA Marketiing .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/06, 10:05

Nothing to add...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/09/06, 10:07

There, I answered.
For your information, how many answers are there?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Polo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Polo » 22/09/06, 13:08

I am impressed. This is a debate that has been cleverly conducted. THE second chance was granted, you even gave your confidence, I congratulate the moderators!
For the industry I think that it can on the contrary help to make some consumers think and I think that it is even vital (I chose Ing)
greetings!
PS: you can be sure that the people of this forum otherwise they wouldn't be there!
0 x
"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free" Nikos kazansakis
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/09/06, 13:19

Polo wrote:I am impressed. This is a debate that has been cleverly conducted. THE second chance was granted, you even gave your confidence, I congratulate the moderators!

Thank you, thank you, it's too much. You're gonna make us blush : Oops:
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
GIétudiant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GIétudiant » 22/09/06, 17:56

ok,

To return to Marketing, I give you a definition of Jean Jacques Lambin, one of the masters of European marketing thinking:

"To design and promote, in a cost-effective manner for the business, valuable solutions to the problems of individuals and / or organizations."

So in this definition, it is clear that there is a notion of promotion and publicity necessary. But to take an example, how do you manage to sell toyota prius globally if you don't promote them? The same goes for green energy. So it's true, I believe that there are bad marketing managers who abuse this potential for publicity to sell false merits. But you also have sellers who swindle little old women, politicians who divert public funds, doctors who kill their patients ... it's not the Marketing activity that is bad but the use that is sometimes made .

Then, in terms of response files, I have 120. 384 would be ideal. 200 will be correct given that my research is academic and that the results will not be used by any company (rest assured : Cheesy: )

Finally, indeed ... I lost my temper at the end of my previous message. maybe only to respond in the same provocative tone on which all your messages had been written : Evil:

In any case I will provide you with the results of the research at the end if you are interested ... or else I will keep them for me if the idea of ​​reading a report of a general spam operation by an MBA marketing student gives you nausea : Cheesy:

Hi everybody!

Geo
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/09/06, 20:42

The student wrote:[...] Finally, indeed ... I lost my temper at the end of my previous message. maybe only to respond in the same provocative tone on which all your messages had been written : Evil:[...]
You just forget a little detail, young marketing guy in the making: YOU need us, not the other way around ... : Mrgreen:

Generally, to use Targol's words, when you ask for a service, it is with a smile and good manners ... : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 22/09/06, 23:49

Woodcutter wrote:You just forget a little detail, young marketing guy in the making: YOU need us, not the other way around ...

I would not be so sure ... We may have invented a new system of solar collectors, a clever on-board hydrogen production system or even ... have developed a pantone system which allows 10 or 20% d fuel economy : Cheesy:. If we do not promote these systems, they will remain great inventions that will not benefit anyone. This is where marketing (in its broadest sense) is necessary for an object or idea to come out of a narrow framework.
I am deliberately provocative to insist on the fact that marketing, in the sense of "promoting" an object or a concept is necessary to ensure the dissemination of these objects or concepts.
If we want RES to develop, we have to find promotional arguments. And the financial arguments will necessarily be weighty arguments ...
0 x