Scams to ecology, for very soon?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Sat-going
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sat-going » 18/11/07, 09:29

Hello everybody.
after the good word econology, I suggest the word escrology for scams.
0 x
Ignorance allows you to lead the sheep where you want.
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/07, 11:01

Escrologie :)

Not bad really should develop the concept! (to denounce it we understand each other well)

1st target: shit pumps!
0 x
Evea Renovation
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Evea Renovation » 26/10/09, 11:22

Hello,

Here is an article with an interesting video report on the problem of scams and difficulties encountered by owners to renovate their home without making a mistake.

http://blog.evea-renovation.com/exemple-de-realisation/comment-ne-pas-se-tromper-au-moment-dentreprendre-des-travaux-de-renovation/

--------------------------
Independent energy saving advisor: http://www.evea-renovation.com
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/09, 11:25

Well the video, thank you Evea! I will relay it!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/10/09, 11:46

.....? this company is a "broker in energy renovation works" ...
Without prejudging its competence, it still makes one more intermediary, and wins whatever solution is chosen.

No better than the others, actually ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/09, 11:48

Moué, does not prevent that the video on his blog is good, I just put it on the site: https://www.econologie.com/energie-chauf ... -4145.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/09, 10:59

Received by email about: https://www.econologie.com/energie-chauf ... -4145.html

Hello Mr MARTZ,

I saw your video: Energy, heating, insulation and ECD: watch out for scams and lies!

Even if there are indeed some margoulins in the field of real estate diagnostics, I find it a little easy to type on our back!

The role of the DPE is not to establish a calculation of the real energy consumption of a dwelling according to the lifestyle of the buyers. It is indeed a conventional calculation method to allow the purchaser to compare several dwellings and to consider in the best possible conditions the improvements to be made to the dwelling to reduce the energy bill and thus, the quantity of CO2 emission. In your report we see 27 ° (if I have observed correctly!), In the conventional method we start from 19 ° in the living rooms. There alone, you have a strong disparity! We are not thermitiens but technicians trained and certified to apply and follow standards. The problem in terms of ECD, as with all other real estate diagnostics, is linked to the policy of low prices at the expense of quality - thanks to large groups and other franchises - For my part, I value my independence and encourage the fight unions like spidibat !!! I think this is the kind of fight that can also be put forward. Thanks for your attention, Regards
Christophe L.
0 x
yoananda
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yoananda » 13/11/09, 13:24

There is a scam and scam if I may allow myself.

On the one hand, there are the "little" scams when someone gives you a product that isn't as green as it claims it is, such as the new mercury-filled light bulbs that save peanuts nationwide. , but there is also THE big scam in ecology, globally, as a whole, say, industrial ecology.

Because "we" ask us, individuals to support the weight of the ecological transition while the biggest polluters and wasters are the industrialists.
Let them start by making their factories green before selling green products to us.

It would be better for green factories producing the same cars than the same factories producing green cars ...
And by far ...

Ditto for the transport of goods, etc ...

I'm not saying that we don't have our share to do, but we are not, far from it, the first concerned, as individuals.

Ecology is just a big "escrology", the word is excellent to make predatory capitalism survive a little longer
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/09, 14:04

There is some truth in what you say but I think that all the savings are worth taking ... starting with light bulbs and 10 million fluorescent bulbs do indeed have an impact on the consumption of a country. Even if this impact can be "erased" by a single bad political decision such as over-lighting the roads or urban centers ...

ps: "escrology" is registered @econologie for 1 moment https://www.econologie.com/forums/arnaques-a ... t4498.html : Cheesy:
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 13/11/09, 14:10

the diagnosis is a bit of a mess with G ***** no?
When everything is brought to the surface when it should be in volume, right? In addition, today with a Rican fridge I can be in class A, because everything is put back on a value, necessary besides to know the efficiency of the engine but not necessarily for the choice of the product.
For a house it is identical I need the figure / m3, but I also need to know its total consumption and that it is also placed by tranche. This also allows individuals to really take responsibility in order to review their notion of house (representative like the car of the social class in which we are therefore the bigger it is the more it is good and even more if it is a product green: like that I have a good conscience) which is often enormous. a small house of 65 m² with 2 bedrooms is possible: it consumes less than a house of 130 m² with identical insulation and it consumes less raw material ....

the biggest scams are the legalized ... and there are ....
0 x