wood pellet stove and underfloor heating

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/08, 16:25

casalanis wrote:Ok well received, but I already had this one in color. . . I thought there was a richer one ...
One of these four I would put that of the mcz, but hey it is at least 80 pages. . . how to do ?

Response for Philippe and Casalanis: if it is less than 10 MB put it on .info (link below each window for editing a message), then I will put it in the section that is fine: https://www.econologie.com/downloads.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/08, 16:25

etchelolo wrote:Hello, I am a teacher and I would like to study your system with my students. I make them work on millennia and I find that it would make a nice activity for them.
Could you give me some marbles? thank you

Who are you talking about? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Edilkamin idrofox manual

by Philippe Schutt » 22/03/08, 19:34

Okay, I put it here.
If it bothers Christophe, he can always take it off.

https://www.econologie.com/poele-a-pelle ... -3753.html

Edit by Christophe: on the contrary I moved :)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 22/03/08, 20:50

Christophe wrote:
Philippe Schutt wrote:the segment you want to turn prevents water from circulating in the stove when it is stopped.

Ok so this is a bypass without valve so in your case I do not see what prevents the water from circulating in the boiler even when the stove is running ... So a certain% of cold water will not pass the stove and so it is in serial and parallel installation at the same time ... or so I understood nothing?

Yes, we can say that it is a serial and parallel assembly at the same time. When the stove is stopped it is parallel, and the water does not circulate there. When the stove is lit it becomes a series by the action of the integrated circulator.

Christophe wrote:
Philippe Schutt wrote:It is necessary otherwise it does not restart the resistance (after a stop), believing that there is already a flame. it is possible that this is a peculiarity edilkamin.

Mmmm stopped during the heating period you mean? So if I understand correctly: the regulation on the ignition of the edilkamin is done on the T ° of the water (whose return would be too hot ??) and not, as on the oil burner, with an optical or ion cell ?

It is the T ° of the fumes which is used to control the whole ignition procedure:
1. measurement of the T ° of the fumes
2. starting the extractor and switching on the resistance
3. if the T ° of the fumes increased by 15 ° stopping the resistance
4. if the T ° of the fumes has increased by 90 ° change to normal operating mode, depending on the T ° of the water.

In a pure series connection, return water, for example. at 40 °, what will happen?
in 1. the stove will measure still air at room temperature, 20 °, or even less if direct exhaust.
In 2. the extractor will blow air which will be heated by the return water. let's say that this air will be at 37 °. the flue gas temperature probe will measure this and cut off the resistance immediately, while the fire has not yet started => failed start-up, stove in error.

Another method would be to raise the 15 ° to 30 °, but we have faster wear of the resistance.
Finally there is the question of the linearity of the mixing valve, supposed to be better as well.
0 x
shot
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pellet box

by shot » 14/07/08, 18:40

Hello, I am the happy owner of a mcz omega but the pellet box was not with ... : Cry:
would you be so kind as to provide me with the inside dimensions of the box in order to best adjust my device
thanks in advance greeting
0 x