Stirling with Rotary Annular Trilobic Pistons (SPRATL)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 12/01/09, 21:06

It should not be added also the hot output of the traditional burner or so this output is mainly for stirling?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 12/01/09, 21:52

Remundo wrote: for example in winter, we aspire on the EDF network to run the CAP in addition to the boiler

Precisely, what annoys me is to suck on the network in winter while the high consumption forces to operate the thermal power plants. If I had a Stirling, it would work on the wood that I use for heating, and I have the chance to dispose at will, even if the wood is work.
The Stirling would be placed in the bottom of a boiler or a big stove, and would use the heat of the flue.
But this interests only a small minority of consumers.
An industrialist will be more interested in mass production (the only way to lower costs) of equipment intended for example to improve the heating of the apartments of city-dwellers connected to the gas, where an electric auxiliary can save money.
Last edited by Cuicui the 13 / 01 / 09, 14: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/01/09, 14:28

harry ravi wrote:It should not be added also the hot output of the traditional burner or so this output is mainly for stirling?

Absolutely, Harry, the burner heats exclusively the hot side of the SPRATL.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/01/09, 14:31

Cuicui wrote:
Remundo wrote: for example in winter, we aspire on the EDF network to run the CAP in addition to the boiler

Precisely, what annoys me is to suck on the network in winter while the high consumption forces to operate the thermal power plants. If I had a Stirling, it would work on the wood that I use for heating, and I have the chance to dispose at will, even if the wood is work.
The Stirling would be placed in the bottom of a boiler or a big stove, and would use the heat of the flue.
But this interests only a small minority of consumers.
An industrialist will be more interested in mass production (the only way to lower costs) of equipment intended for example to improve the heating of the apartments of city-dwellers connected to the gas, where an electric auxiliary can save money.

Hi Cuicui,

We must suck on the network if we run out of fuel. In the field, this does not happen if the log / wood store is well stocked.

Otherwise, in town, a SPRATL gas or fuel is possible.

Ideally, you would need biogas or biodiesel.

The advantage is to consume less because these biofuels are rare and expensive.

@+
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/02/09, 22:38

Remundo wrote:
Where, cumulative with the previous warm 60 W from the MS, 60 + 160 = 220 W warm heating.

Am I clear? In any case I am awesome, and modest : Lol:

hou there, the ankles tighten me very suddenly ...

AH AH, how modest! :D

Only missing stirling of any edge available on the market

I think this system is well thought out, at least at the level of primary energy consumption.
maintenance side, the stirling to good 10 years of life, a PAC around 8ans without much problem

I suppose that the stirling can be coupled mechanically on the compressor of the Heat Pump

In fact it looks a lot like the Gas Cap: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pompe-a-ch ... t6555.html

their primary energy efficiency is 180% at best in hot mode

But all these systems remain complicated, it is not the future seems to me t he

The best energy is that which is not consumed, a perfectly designed building will be enough of a low-power heating system: wood, or other renewable.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/02/09, 23:28

Hi Maloche,

Well, I thank you for this very good link and your nice message.

You've understood everything ... The coupling PAC + cogen is known in principle, with multiplication of the PCS.

The key is SPRATL: Stirling's big output in both the engine and the heat pump. You will notice that I do not need a COP5 to go up to 2,2 ... While Sanyo yes and it only goes up to 1,8 ...

It is because their Diesel is inefficient (30%), but it is there that it is necessary to gain a maximum because it is the "lever arm" of the system since the COP of the CAP is more or less "fixed" "

Moreover, the SPRATL standardizes the device because the same machine can make engine or PAC.

It's not that complicated, indeed we could couple two SPRATL, one Stirling, the other PAC. Well seen 8)

Should provide a heat exchanger buried in the ground (as the PAC), and make a blue flame burner on the SPRATL engine, eh Maloche? : Idea:

PS: and isolate homes : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

SPRATL

by Pascal HA PHAM » 09/02/09, 07:52

Hello...

He does not sleep our Raymundo anymore ....

he sleeps no more!

"in 2080 ... by the light of a wavering candle ... he still concocted for us some valiant inventions accompanied by calculations, each more esoteric than the last"

"more infernal than his machines, he does not die, nay ... he becomes immortal"

: Mrgreen:

A + :D

Sunflower
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/02/09, 09:23

Hello Pascal!

I slept well :D Very seriously, if I do not sleep, I can not find anything, and without laughing, I think I even find things while sleeping, because I have ideas in the morning that I do not have the evening 8)

Well, well, I polish one last time this scientific note ROBIPLAN, long awaited. : Idea:

it should stir in the day on the subject dedicated : Cheesy:

Kind regards Pascal!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/02/09, 10:47

Remundo wrote: Here are the 2 choices: 1. Electrical independence and thermal autarky
by cogeneration: burning what is needed to keep the heat for the house and inject electricity on EDF by consuming the least electricity possible.

In my opinion, the interest of making oneself of electricity is not to inject it on the network, but to be independent in case of failure of the network.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/02/09, 11:54

yes, but to deprive oneself of the regulation (in tension / frequency) and the energy buffer offered by the network leads to heavy installations, even unreliable.

The system connected to EDF can be tilted exceptionally in complete autarky (in the manner of a generator) provided that the electrical installation of the house provides for the construction.

It's currently totally unplanned :|
0 x