Spending intelligently 500 free electric W

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 16/05/11, 20:27

: Idea: make H2 .... (hydrolysis)
With that, we can do a lot of things, even have fun!
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/05/11, 21:46

I have a machine that sends me 100 V under 5 A DC.
And this 24 / 24 7 / 7 and absolutely free. The only constraint is to grease from time to time two ball bearings.
What is the smartest way to use this energy?
Obelix

With such a machine, and its secret, it suffices to multiply it by reproducing it, to infinity, to solve all the energy problems !!

Rossi started doing it targeting megaWatt, so true !!

Life has found this reproductive multiplication trick for almost 3 billion years, managing to live everywhere on earth, even in the worst places. !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Smartly spend 500 W free electricity

by Obamot » 16/05/11, 23:00

Obelix wrote:What is the most intelligent way to consume this energy?

Sell ​​it on credit to the highest bidder. And with the accumulated amounts ask for the equivalent in currency at the national bank, then open deposit accounts to place savers' money on the stock markets in risk capital. Open an account in the Cayman Islands and take a nickname because of the tax authorities ...

Ok, don't shoot, I'm running away -–—> []
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 05/06/11, 13:20

Also supply all small appliances that consume continuously, wireless phone chargers, Box, DVD player.
The accumulation of everything must allow to reach 500W with other refrigerator type appliances.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 05/06/11, 14:43

Raise a sledgehammer for the day your tax inspector comes;)
In any case I would find it a shame to transform 500w into heat. electrical / mechanical energy should not be degraded into heat energy given the low reversibility of the process.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/06/11, 17:25

I would say a bit like forhouse: the production of domestic hot water is what could be more continuous as consumption in a house, it is even too much for many households. The adaptation of the material would be inexpensive.

In winter, no problem, we tinker with a radiator that consumes this energy as is, for example as an extra in the kitchen. (or more exactly, as a continuous source, the regulation automatically restricting external inputs)

As for the network reinjection (which could be financially profitable) it is already too much for some households, unless they have air conditioning.

Note: watch out for relays: cutting 100 V DC already causes arcing problems.

Basically:

DHW: 6 to 12KWh / excess day in summer
Lighting 1 to 2 KWh / d naturally discontinuous
Heating: 20 to 50 KWh / day zero in summer
Circulator 0,1 to 0,2 KWh / hour stopped in summer
Discontinuous refrigerator 1 to 2 KWh / d, high starting current
Huge pool can compensate for excess DHW
Air co 2 to 10 KWh / d summer / winter compensation

In any case, in an average household in a temperate climate, there is an excess in summer. technically, the energy produced is well within the range of some models of inverter photovoltaic panels. (paid for in a year)

What is singular is that here, it is the opposite of PV and wind power: it is a question of adapting continuous production to irregular consumption, but the answer is the same: if you have too much current, your neighbors may be using it.

The illogical being that the resold current is more profitable than the purchased current ...
There remains the administrative problem, and in France it is far from being won, I believe ....

That said, be our friend to a small hydraulic turbine,
either he found "the" system and:

1) he would do well to pay attention to his butt
2) he has nothing more to do ... to save money and can get into business

or he gives us a purely theoretical glue and we must admit that it is interesting.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 08/06/11, 10:20

Bonjour,

I agree with you Elephant, I think about it so much, and in my head it's a bit like winning the lotto :) .

This says this pause another problem in addition to the use, of the said energy, is what to do with this same machine, with "THE" system, what would we do with:
distribute it by editing the plan for free, patent it and sell it (and publish the patent in the public domain;)), say nothing and keep everything for yourself ...

The problem suggests a good way;).

see you
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 08/06/11, 11:03

Remundo wrote:
I believe that the smartest way to consume / convert / use energy has no single answer!

I'm quite okay with that, the little thing that bothers me, if this energy is really free (suppose :D), why sell it?

to sell it is to maintain the mess?
Consume it (discreetly :D) seeing it broadcast is also a solution?

the funniest thing is that we try to make it, and that you have it for free, it's the beginning of the problems ... thank you Obelix for this moment of dream and anguish :D
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/06/11, 12:16

perplex said:

I quite agree with that, the little thing that bothers me, if this energy is really free (suppose), why sell it?

Well, if you're a farmer and you have more eggs than you can eat, you sell them, right?
If this electricity meets certain criteria, in the current state of things, you can, for example, sell at the day rate + green certificates and buy 3 or 4 X cheaper at night.

to sell it is to maintain the mess?
Consuming it (discreetly) seeing it broadcasting is also a solution?

see above

the funniest thing is that we try to make it, and that you have it for free, it's the beginning of the problems ... thank you Obelix for this moment of dream and anguish

current: inherit a little of 2 million euros, you'll see ...

as to sell the machine:

we are a little fed up with the comedians who try to sell a patent at a high price to make a fortune right away (like Kapanadze and Rossi) Personally, it is the industrial adventure that I would like the most ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/06/11, 12:34

The question is how to use this continuous energy.
You are serious, those who want to know how he makes his energy.
the state wants to tax everything, so it doesn't say how it's done, logical.
So help him or shut up!
If this good green man, for sure, could share his thing, he would.
It is not a new system, nor a new energy.
If I had a river at the bottom of my garden, I would quickly have my 500 W. (this is an example)
And I won't say anything.
No di dju!
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."