Low cost thermal solar panel

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 21/12/15, 16:10

Indeed the advantage of copper is that it allows the incident energy to be "pumped" immediately and for the winter this is decisive. In my case it is a little more complex (not to say much more complex) summer energy is also decisive since I am aiming for storage (20% efficiency).
I am taking my first measurements now. Indeed the site allows to have the panels 20m from the house and the boreholes / storage can be located between the house and the catchment is about 5m or 10m.
I make measurements at 5m distance from the house (because I also think it is important not to lose too much on the length of clearance / exploitation .... the length of capture / storage is less important in my opinion because it locates summer). I will do the drilling (test) tomorrow at -12m located 5m from the technical room.
First point, by making a trench at -1.5 m I find a lot of large stones (temperature measurement at -1.5m "13 °" but at the moment it is a very mild climate ... I will continue until - 3m my trench to carry out other measurements.
0 x