Black Series 300 600 and 600S from Prevent

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Black Series 300 600 and 600S from Prevent

by Ruthenian » 18/03/12, 11:32

Hello,

Here is the wind turbine that runs beside me.
According to my research, it is the 600 model.
What do you think ?

I contacted prevent for more info.
On your side you have technical info on this machine.

From what I understood, the design is German. The blades are patented. The production is in China. Pfff.

Link prevent Germany:
http://www.prevent-germany.com/windgenerator/index.html
French link:
http://blackwindturbine.com/

On the kits, there is therefore the turbine 1.2 or 1.6 m depending on the model, a GTI Windmaster, a box for converting voltage and also serves as electronic security.
Aerodynamic mechanical safety, I do not know how it works.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/03/12, 12:36

slut,

what do you do with your ista ??? ;) mp me

if not for black, ask your neighbor the production he has with simply, real values ​​are better than a big talk.
And if it's to put it on your roof ... it's without comment :)

a note when at 1m / s of wind you manage to produce 5w with a rotor of 2.02 m²

P = 0.5 * (density of air) 1.23 (approximate but basic value) * (area in m² rotor) 2.02 * (wind speed cube) 1cube

P = 1.24W available but not extractable something tell me that the curve is super-fitting for well presented;), a coef of 10 is well no :), especially when they tell you that the start of production is at 1.8m / s how it can calculate production at 1m / s ??? it's magic :)

serve you your head rather than our here is my conclusion :), which only binds me of course ...;)
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 18/03/12, 12:59

Look at that
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Eolienne-Wind-Energy ... 4ab28fca3e
At least the blah is understandable
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/03/12, 15:18

la
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Eolienne-Wind-Energy ... 4ab28fca3e
with contradictory sentences totally between them:
The (external) charge controller must be connected to the battery side.
Wind Energy wind turbine 300W 12V ABS integrated charge controller
The (external) charge controller must be connected to the battery side.

without any manual and details indicated
is different from the German cheapest half declared power of the German for the same wind.
So on ebay, great mistrust, likely problems.

For the German Black 600, 880 €, you have one to test next to you, essential point, which turns even if its power is actually lower than what is announced and therefore much more confidence:
The blades are wide compared to their length, of low finesse (5 like a parachute or first-generation hang glider) and therefore more credible to see at random, to start at low wind or in whirlpools with a magnet alternator without any iron soft and therefore without any blocking at startup.
In addition it has a mechanical brake beyond 12m / s, essential to protect it, essential.

Otherwise, in wind swirls, I bet, that sticking on the wind turbine that does not turn, soft plates with tape to give it the coarse appearance of the Black Wind, with wide blades, so it will start in a medium wind at least with a few swirls.
With swirls the section of the blades is of little importance, identical to a simple veil that inflates !!
The enormous wind directional fluctuations in the whirlpools totally destroy the utility of calculating the shape of the blades, given the stalls.
I would do these tests in your situation before buying another wind turbine.

Personally, before buying I would do simple tests, free axle, torque, blades expanded greatly to know.

Check, as advised by bidouile23, with care the limit of Betz and that the values ​​given are about 10%, max 20%, of this limit with these blades without finesse, and to flee if certain lie, one can not extract more than the kinetic energy of the available wind ..

It seems more serious on the paper, detailed manual, to read in English also:
http://www.prevent-germany.com/media/do ... k600_2.pdf
http://www.prevent-germany.com/media/do ... or-eng.pdf

He gives the Betz limit in the manual without saying so):
The formula for the output per m² in Watt = 0,5 * 1,225 *
v 3, see the wind speed in m / s
815,2W / m2 to 11m / s

Approximately in agreement with Bidouille23 and therefore at 1630W for 2m2 and 11m / s 600W / 1630 = 36,8% of the Betz limit, which is optimistic under optimal conditions in my opinion, especially with the good load control to convert from very low voltages at low speed and 10 magnets only.
She must give half actually (swirls always) 300W and 18% of Betz, already good.

Otherwise the charge controller is essential, adapted to this wind turbine that gives unknown voltages as a function of the speed and power delivered (12V on battery at what speed and what current and power ??), serious gap specifications and manual, in my opinion unacceptable, because of errors in the correct choice of converter needed to recharge a battery.
This destroys the possible confidence otherwise, because this voluntary silence, hides surprises or even scams, to say that we get an energy at 1,5m / s with a real voltage too low for the controller converter, big problem of all these wind turbines with inappropriate converters to 1,5V as input.

The French site gives much less information and essential features to avoid surprises.

Read thoroughly German site much more serious, but not enough nevertheless.

The BLACK wind turbine may not get driven into short-circuit at full capacity. It is
acceptable up to a rotation speed of maximum 100 rotations per minute. The turbine can be
destroyed at higher rotations. If you like to have braking switch groups, they should be
switched to brake resistance. That is very important for feed-in devices, otherwise the wind
turbine can not be braked manually.

Ladebeginn ab 1,8 m / s; ohne magnetisches Haltemoment; Flügeldurchmesser 1,6 m.

Die Kleinwindkraftanlage Black 600 mit einem Rotordurchmesser von 1,6 Meter weist weder eins magnetisches Rastmoment noch ein magnetisches Haltemoment auf. Damit ist sie in der Lage, sich schon ab einer Windgeschwindigkeit von nur 0,8 m / s in Rotation zu versetzen. Ab einer Windgeschwindigkeit von nur 1,8 m / s beginnt die Kleinwindkraftanlage elektrischen Strom zu produzieren, mit welchem ​​z. B. eine Battery geladen werden kann. Der mit einer mechanischen Bremse ausgestattete Windgenerator besitzt durch die Schwungmasse einen sehr stabilen und ruhigen Lauf.
Der mit Dauermagneten best deals Dreiphasenwechselstromgenerator soll bei einer Windgeschwindigkeit von 11 m / s seine Leistung von 600 Watt erreichen. Bei der Auslegung wurde von Er Erfinder of the Black 600, Wolfgang Schwarz, besonders darauf geachtet, dass of the Rotor (Repeller) genau zum Generator passt um pfeifende oder dröhnende Geräusche, wie oft bei Kleinwindanlagen üblich, zu vermeiden.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 18/03/12, 20:57

Hi,

I absolutely agree with you.
Your opinion is important.

For the person who installed this machine, I have a hard time asking him because every time I see him, I have a stomach ache for him since he announced the cost of his investment. To fall on ground. Still, he told me that she was producing from 20 km / h.

I realized that she hisses a little and vibrates with acceleration (seen on the drift).
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/03/12, 22:24

The black 600 has been tested in SEPEN, I have the tests I will read them but you can also register for free and in the publication tab you will find the black 600de arrow solar energy.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/03/12, 22:45

after a quick reading I summarize: battery connection not on network

the ON / OFF mode plays an important role on the measurements (depending on the threshold values ​​of the voltage or the intensity the generator goes into short circuit during 3 at 4 minutes), in short without the effect of automatic regulation the results would be close to those annotated out in the same state and with the same Weibull coefficient of 2, the start values ​​are around 3.5 m / s to have 12 v app, to go up to 130w app between 8m / s and 8.5m / s and then down again and downright dropped after 9.5m / s.

Gives a cp of 26% at 5.8m / s and exceeds 20% from 3.5 to 8m / s, but the regulation plays a very very important role in these measurements, it "catastrophizes" the possible results of this fact.

for amateurs I invite you to go read the results that speaks better than a summary.

but the balance sheet in the state is close to the scam.

On the other hand, the measures range from low to medium nuisance.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/12, 00:46

bidouille23 wrote:after a quick reading I summarize: battery connection not on network

the ON / OFF mode plays an important role on the measurements (depending on the threshold values ​​of the voltage or the intensity the generator goes into short circuit during 3 at 4 minutes), in short without the effect of automatic regulation the results would be close to those annotated out in the same state and with the same Weibull coefficient of 2, the start values ​​are around 3.5 m / s to have 12 v app, to go up to 130w app between 8m / s and 8.5m / s and then down again and downright dropped after 9.5m / s.

Gives a cp of 26% at 5.8m / s and exceeds 20% from 3.5 to 8m / s, but the regulation plays a very very important role in these measurements, it "catastrophizes" the possible results of this fact.

for amateurs I invite you to go read the results that speaks better than a summary.

but the balance sheet in the state is close to the scam.

On the other hand, the measures range from low to medium nuisance.

"the all-or-nothing regulation mode" is obviously an absurdity, since the voltage varies enormously, (12V at 3,5m / s indicates a lot of turns in the alternator), like the wind speed, it is necessary to regulate not absurd , switching converter, which takes the optimum power possible by converting the voltage, even at much less than 12V, to make it 12V with the right stable intensity (not all or nothing).
report ;
http://www.sepen-montplaisir.fr/index.p ... &Itemid=79

The control of the machine works in all or nothing, when certain operating parameters of the machine (output power, voltage, speed of rotation) exceed a threshold value, the wind turbine stops by shorting the windings of the machine. the generator. The stopping sequence lasts from 3 to 4 minutes. If the wind speed is greater than 11 m / s the sequence between 2 stops can be only a few seconds.

manufacturer's response:
http://www.sepen-montplaisir.fr/index.p ... structeurs
Comment from the contributor ASE:

"We noticed that the operation of the BLACK 600 wind turbine as observed on the SEPEN site was due to an anomaly on the wind turbine control module.

The wind turbine stopped systematically, seeming to be safe. In fact we are now able to say that the degradation of performance was directly attributable to an anomaly of the control module of the wind turbine.

Since then, we have experienced this type of situation several times in environments that are much less windy. The simple standard exchange of the box is enough to solve the problem.

The procedure to be followed is to short-circuit the electric cables coming from the wind turbine in order to block its operation and to avoid electric shocks when replacing the module. We are therefore asking those in charge of SEPEN in order to be able to put our wind turbine back on site for a short period of time and to prove its production qualities. "

0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 21/03/12, 19:00

Hello,

I do not know when the manufacturer filed the message but I found on the black 600 that I know, the problem described by the SEPEN.

It goes into electronic security very softly. The speed of rotation drops gradually. Then after 3 4 minutes to see more, the security is removed and it starts to turn again.

This machine according to its owner is installed since 2 months !!

I listened to the noise. With the turbulence, it makes a big noise.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 21/03/12, 22:28

Hello good night,

ruthene tell your neighbor to get in touch with the builder, maybe he can have the solution to solve the problem of safety.
In short, turn the info;)
0 x