Black Series 300 600 and 600S from Prevent

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 19/10/12, 07:12

With that (autan diet):

We get this:

We do not often see the 500 W, this is normal because my software makes an acquisition every minute. So you have to be lucky to come across it.
The points at 0 are when the BR3 safety is put into service. 0 from 60 kmh-1 (estimate).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/10/12, 13:23

It is clear, the 500W, glimpsed nevertheless, (not even 600) are reached only around 50 to 70km / h close to 19km / h to 22km / h, almost double the 11km / h of the specifications is almost in power 2 ^ 3 = 8 times more power in the wind), just before securing with zero W after !!

Some speak of peaks at 110km / h on TV, with EDF and uprooted trees on houses, in the south, south west !!!

Never have a big tree near your house, and prune it strongly at the top is a basic safety tip (not only at the bottom, as I see done by some !!).

The corner is clearly protected from 110 max!

We do not often see the 500 W, this is normal because my software makes an acquisition every minute. So you have to be lucky to come across it.

A simple solution, on the measured voltage which gives a measurement:
we can average this measurement over one minute with a one-minute CPR circuit (with an op amp with LF356 for example even easier, it multiplies the resistance or the capacity, as an integrator and reduces errors).
RC = 60s is enough as C = 10microfarad and R = 6mégaohm !!
Even less will give an average over a few tens of seconds.
Can also measure the peak value, it stored for more than a minute, just with an extra diode which quickly charges the capacity which discharges over more than a minute !!! (rectifier op amp to have very long time constants).

See the application notes for National Instrument's op amp, which is disappearing, because it was bought by Texas Instrument, which removes these cheap old simple integrated circuits !!

There are lots of variations on google and electronic courses, thousands.
Forhorse calls me a troll when I use useful ones !!
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 19/10/12, 21:32

Good evening Dede,

It is normal that we never have 600 W because the Windmaster caps at 500 W. From this power, it produces no more than 500 W. If the wind accelerates a little the rotation accelerates suddenly and comes to activate BR3.
For the acquisition, I can lower it. I'm doing it tonight.

The turbulence is enormous in Autan regime because I have a lot of obstacles. I watched the weather vane on the airport which was stable (on the runway)
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 20/10/12, 10:47

Here is what it gave for a capture every 5 seconds:

Attention during the day prod = PV (370Wp) + Eole.

impression:

As said dedeleco, it is imperative that there is no turbulence because the blades stall. We hear it as soon as they pick up, the noise is completely identifiable.
For those who would like to put a wind turbine on a house. Especially not. The vibrations are enormous. Even with the prevent damper, snoring and resonance are very important. So don't do it.

For the erasure, sincerely I really do not see what it is especially for turbulence.

Cot perf: We will see with Dédéleco if we can improve it but it does not seem terrible and indeed, there are inconsistencies, between the curves of the manufacturer, Hermann and weird that compared to Black 300 announced at 300 W at 11 m / s !!!

On the Autan episode at this precise moment the machine produced 4,6 kWh. or 64 W / h on average, one day with a lot of security.

Windmaster base parameterization of Hermann 1:
U0 28 0.0
U1 45 1.3
U2 55 3.0
U3 62 5.0
U4 68 8.0 (automatic)

To be continued with Coccigro and others ..
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/10/12, 12:18

Hello Ruthen.

Interesting.

because the blades go down.

yes if they go too fast compared to the wind (too high incidence of more than 15 °)
but if the blades go too slowly for a too strong wind, it is worse, because the lift changes sign, negative following negative impact, and then the brake effect at the end of the light explodes, whence noise, with an armada of whirlpools, totally different !!

It's the same as an airplane flying with the wheels in the air in a loop, lift down !!
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 20/10/12, 14:31

This phenomenon, I have observed it a lot (in Autan regime) only during sudden changes of direction of the machine or when it starts to erase.

On my last readings, you did not notice anything around a little before 00:00 and 21:00. We reach the nominal of the machine at around 12 m / s average and a little more than 16.6 m / s in burst.
I also noticed that when the wind is laminar the production goes up very quickly.
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 20/10/12, 20:18

Good evening,

dedeleco wrote:Hello Ruthen.

Interesting.

because the blades go down.

yes if they go too fast compared to the wind (too high incidence of more than 15 °)
but if the blades go too slowly for a too strong wind, it is worse, because the lift changes sign, negative following negative impact, and then the brake effect at the end of the light explodes, whence noise, with an armada of whirlpools, totally different !!

It's the same as an airplane flying with the wheels in the air in a loop, lift down !!

On the contrary, the incidence increases dangerously when the rotor does not have time to take turns and it is there that the stall occurs, of which the "hum" is characteristic.
The power collapses because the lift becomes zero.
Conversely, if the inertia of the rotor does not allow it to follow the drop in the wind, the lift becomes negative, but it only lasts a short time.

For the allusion to the lift of the aircraft which performs a "loop" (this is the term used in aerobatics), you should know that the pilot pushes the stick at the top of the figure, to reverse the lift, which is found towards .... the top !!!

Review your basics !!!!!
: Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 20/10/12, 20:33

ImageLooping!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 20/10/12, 21:33

Scope measurement:

And a small video:
I had made a nice one but sniff transfer problem:

http://youtu.be/ShNfmonsUqM
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/10/12, 17:08

The scope shows a sawtooth oscillation with saturation, probably of amplifier or saturation of magnetic iron with too much current?
What is it, what is measured, under what conditions, what settings of oscilloscope, ms, scale, V etc.

Otherwise, looping is right, I inverted the wind and blade speeds, and it is an involuntary test, which allows us to see who reads and understands, while basic common sense indicates it, a blade which turns too much quickly is braked, without wind !!!

My goal was to insist on the vortex vortexes, which all have sort of sizes by dividing, with some not bigger than the pale ones, which then have all kinds of effects on their length at the same time, and more at all lift, as one realizes by windsurfing in the mistral near the coast, or more serious, a small plane, behind a big plane 380.

Ruthene notes that the wind without vortices gives more:
I also noticed that when the wind is laminar the production goes up very quickly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbulence
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbulence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
http://www.onera.fr/conferences/tourbillons-sillage/

With a nice photo of not putting a wind turbine behind another more than 10 to 100 times their height, especially since the wind turbine is efficient:
http://www.energieplus-lesite.be/index.php?id=16662

etc ...
0 x