Rosch Gaia yet a motor free energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/05/15, 08:09

lesswatts hello

If it had not been the brothers Wright 1903 it would have others a little later.
More than likely, the Wright brothers competed with other flying apprentices after Ader. Or Pescara for the helicopter.
9 OCTOBER 1890: L'Éole (Plane I) by Clément Ader (first powered flight of a heavier than air)
The remark was not about the flight itself, but about the opposite view of scientists before these planes take off from the ground and actually fly, so did the car, the train, etc. today we can boast to believe what has become obvious.
So let all pioneers try what seems impossible at a moment T in history and wait to see what will come out.
As a wise man said: "Criticism is easy but art is difficult"
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 21/05/15, 09:31

So let all pioneers try what seems impossible at a moment T in history and wait to see what will come out.
As a wise man said: "criticism is easy, but art is difficult"

Totally agree. 1 +
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/05/15, 10:27

Janic wrote:...Therefore we have to wait to see what it is and not to qualify a priori of bad faith, of deception all the carriers of projects.

Disagree.
"What is asserted without proof can be denied without evidence".
Euclid.

I think this precept must be applied without derogation.

So, in agreement with Euclid, in the same way that we can deny the existence of sprites until proven guilty, we can deny the "overunity" of Rosh.

The icing on the cake, Rosh presents explanations without exotic theory. The operation being claimed to conform to the principle of Archimedes' thrust (which is none other than the potential energy of gravity of the displaced water masses) but to have "overunit" consequences incompatible with it, the statement is false, we have logical proof of the scam.

The pioneers are those who get new experimental evidences, and concrete results. Pioneers are not fair hucksters. Do not mix towels and towels.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 21 / 05 / 15, 11: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/05/15, 11:05

Exnihiloest, you have preceded me, because I find that this method which, under the pretext of equity, puts on the same level scientific data never denied and an umpteenth surunitary device, of which no has never worked so little, is abusive and sophism.

Moreover, as you rightly point out, this is a very simple and very banal device, perfectly understandable transformation of a movement that can not, obviously, produce more energy than does not receive ...

The falsifiers of all hairs see their task greatly simplified by the immeasurable * credulity of the addicts to energy: it is there that everything is played!

* Synonymous with unalterable, more chic! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 21/05/15, 11:52

Indeed, the surin processes have of this in common that they are supposed to work with principles of the science known to all, which allows to conclude easily that it is deception.

What would be interesting is to look (theoretically) on a system that would reverse the entropy.
Until now, even the living does not succeed because neguentropy local, only increases the global entropy ...
To get into this business you would have to find a way to create a black hole or a wormhole, because without a temporal loopback or an astronomical gravitational force I do not see how entropy could be reduced.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/05/15, 11:52

sen-no-sen wrote:Indeed, the surin processes have of this in common that they are supposed to work with principles of the science known to all, which allows to conclude easily that it is deception.

Not always. Many (pseudo) inventors claim that the laws of physics are false, and have their own alternative theory in support of their miracle machine. In general, these are not scammers but egocentrics blind themselves.
The scammers are rather those like Rosh who do not invoke new theories, in order to take the naïve more easily in their net. Except that the creation of energy is incompatible with accepted theories (for reasons of pure internal logic), which immediately disqualifies their blah.
Finally we have a third category of claims: the laws of physics are well respected. There is no creation of energy but an apparent "overunit" coming from the exploitation of a new inexhaustible source (ZPE, ambient thermal or electromagnetic energy, nuclear fusion at low temperature ...). There the two categories of characters prevail.

What would be interesting is to look (theoretically) on a system that would reverse the entropy.
Until now, even the living does not succeed because neguentropy local, only increases the global entropy ...
To get into this business you would have to find a way to create a black hole or a wormhole, because without a temporal loopback or an astronomical gravitational force I do not see how entropy could be reduced.

Simpler than these manipulations of space-time, which although theoretically possible, have been shown to be largely beyond the reach of our technology, question of energy level to be brought into play, would be the creation of a demon of Maxwell. A Maxwell's demon reduces entropy.
Some scientists believe it. At one time, they were even published in France at the Academy of Sciences (see the piles of Vasilesco-Karpen). Today, it is more marginal, but we still find on arXiv (archives of physics), see especially the papers of Chinese as Xinyong or Zihan (small selection here: http://tinyurl.com/pc2csuy).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/05/15, 13:18

here is the data provided on the patent or other close
http://patentimages.storage.googleapis. ... gb0001.png
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 08/08/15, 18:57

As far as "official" electricity is concerned, there is legal obligation to be connected to the electric network for any construction, except exceptional circumstances (high mountain ...)

With regard to the Rosch Gaia Turnstile, there is an analysis report of the German TUV on the Web.

In this regard, Rosch claims to issue operating licenses, but I did not find his patent on the net (it is not the EPO452601a1), it is not easy to give license without patent lol

Good now a question for those who know: If the compressed gas injected is very cold, your calculations are they still valid? .... I would see a gaseous injection type Ranque Hilsch, the water column thus becoming a kind of heat engine, I am convinced that there is a trick of this type on this machine ... I thought I read that the sté sold the complete chain, including compr compressor ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 08/08/15, 19:14

ARMAND wrote:As far as "official" electricity is concerned, there is legal obligation to be connected to the electric network for any construction, except exceptional circumstances (high mountain ...) ..

this is an urban legend. there is no connection obligation including for the building permit application.
0 x
Click my signature
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/08/15, 19:21

Nothing legally prevents you from producing your electricity autonomously ...

Involving a "heat engine" aspect does not change the fact that the energy expended to produce this cold and recovered (?) By the device will not give any additional energy coming from nowhere ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."