Economic recycling of the return of the BOIS boiler

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
ulyssesourd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Economic recycling of the return of the BOIS boiler

by ulyssesourd » 25/04/08, 10:57

Hello,
I wonder if there is another economical way of a recycling body for the return of the wood boiler ...
Because I find that Laddomat or thermovar are expensive products more than 250E at a low price, And that the motorized 3-way valve + regulations are also expensive ... And I wonder if there is not another organ that works "mechanically" with thermostatic valves, so no need for electricity or regulation ... Could a thermostatic mixing valve do the trick?
Because currently I put 2 pumps + thermostat plungers: a discharge pump set to speed 1, a recycling pump set to speed 3 and these pumps are regulated with 2 immersion heaters ... It works well ...
Do you have any idea?
Goods. : Mrgreen:
0 x
ulyssesourd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ulyssesourd » 30/04/08, 13:32

well nobody ??? there is a thermostatic valve set at 61 ° C but I am looking for a set at 72-75 ° C ... Does it exist? or else can we tinker with a 61 ° C thermostatic valve to raise the temperature from 61 to 72 or 75 ° C?
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."