Geothermal project blocked

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/09/06, 19:06

Hello,
I use rods to weld with the breaststroke (brass) they are more than 30cm in the right part, I use to search for the (vein of water)
I make several passages at 90 in the vein in both directions to find the center I put a milestone and so on to trace the passage of the vein, I have another glass made by another person by hiding the milestones to confirm. .
then I choose the most favorable place less conduit to go into the house and I insert a tube with a wire mesh point and we pump, it's as simple as that. If you draw a few meters from the vein, there is less water in volume at the start, but after a few years of pumping the vein from the town in the pumping place. (is that on the passage of the vein with the years
the sand is coarser therefore more easily pumpable)
To sleep I have no problem. It would rather take me something to get me out of my sleep in the morning !!

Andre
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/09/06, 21:30

I also did this with copper rods and it works even for the central heating pipes in the slab. It's amazing efficiency!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 15/09/06, 22:17

frecolo wrote:Hello,

first of all, sorry to have hurt you, lumberjack but many posts on this forum report on innovative technologies, or principles not yet recognized; I was simply amazed at your negative reaction. Obviously, the fact of calculating flow and direction is admitted, with supporting evidence by some. [...]
: wink: I'm not hurt...

Let's keep things separate: on the one hand, there is the fact that I absolutely do not believe in the fact that a dowser can estimate a flow (even if he can "feel" a flow, it's a bit different. ..). It is my right and I explain why. I am waiting for the proofs, I am quite "practical".

On the other hand, there is the fact that you asked a question, that I provided you with specific information which you seem to make fun of madly, that is the reason for my reaction.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/09/06, 22:27

It seems to me that radiation from a fault is more harmful than that from an underground stream.
I wonder about the origin of telluric chimneys, a sort of column of radiation that comes out of the ground, straight or inclined, to get lost in the cosmos after having disturbed everything it crosses, if necessary all the floors of a building whatever its height. A beautiful pig : Evil: ... Fortunately there are also beneficial radiations, but I am not good at finding them.
André, if you sleep well, either your bed is well placed, or you are lucky to be insensitive to telluric disturbances :P
As for the flow of a source, some dowsers manage to measure it on the pendulum, as well as its depth. As far as I am concerned, I am not very good at handling the pendulum which only allows me to have an idea of ​​the degree of positive or negative influence of a place, with a graduation table (Bovis biometer). But maybe it would be possible to also use a debit table.
We undoubtedly perceive a lot of things subconsciously, and we manage to make certain information conscious thanks to gadgets like the rods or the pendulum.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/09/06, 00:02

Cuicui wrote:We undoubtedly perceive a lot of things subconsciously, and we manage to make certain information conscious thanks to gadgets like the rods or the pendulum.
The dowser-pendulum swings his pendulum above the supposedly determined water point, and begins to count slowly; when his pendulum changes its movement, the last number stated is the depth in meters, or the flow rate, according to the mental convention that he set before starting his test.
The dowser-baguettist first determines by cross-checking, the direction of the supposed groundwater vein; where the well can be made, it extends a cord on the ground, perpendicular to the vein of water; He follows her from the "well", when she reacts, it is the length traveled in real which corresponds to the depth of the vein.
It may sound absurd, but it works. These artifices, cord, pendulum, rods, mental conventions, are only there to visualize the exotic perceptions of the human being, which many scientists do not explain and refute.
----
Cuicui with the two parallel rods, used more generally for the search for water, how do you do to determine and know if it is a harmful wave, or a presence of water?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/09/06, 00:59

The cow !!

I who do not generally believe too much in this kind of thing (pendulum, dowsing, etc ...), I am sawed after reading this topic!

For the story of the 2 hangers that detect a circulation of water, do you think that it is the user who unconsciously moves the hands to rotate the rods, or would it be the waves emitted which would directly influence the rods?

Notice the experience would be easy to test, it would suffice to place the rods in a support, and circulate water underneath, right?
I don't know why but in my opinion they wouldn't budge, what do you think?

Of all those who have had the experience to test the phenomenon, have you tested without knowing where the water pipe was?

For telluric faults (I did not know at all), I am willing to believe that waves or I do not know what can be emitted and cause discomfort in humans, but there would not be any way to detect them with a little electronics?
0 x
frecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frecolo » 16/09/06, 02:56

hou there,

telluric fireplaces, it's been a long time since I had heard of this!

some think that since antiquity these telluric phenomena are known and that the geometry of the waves was used as tracing for the temples, then the cathedrals ... researchers-dowsers also find unknown ancient monuments thanks to their sensitivity to the waves . but here, I admit that I am losing my footing at the start of a rational approach ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 16/09/06, 04:53

Hello

For the story of the 2 hangers that detect a circulation of water, do you think that it is the user who unconsciously moves the hands to rotate the rods, or would it be the waves emitted which would directly influence the rods?

The pipe that the workers have located is 24 "or 60cm in diameter it has 3 pumps of 300hp which push water from the river to supply the steel mill. The pipe is buried more than 2 meters away.
after a first digging according to the old plans, nothing! ,
then they proceeded with the pins and the with such a flow anyone feels the movement, if we stop the pumps, finished
nothing more .. If you test with a small garden hose it is another pair of handles, it may be random, but try on a big pipe in the city.
Why would a moving liquid mass not generate something similar to an electric current which passes through a wire? put some amperage there and you will see that all the scrap around the wire reacts. If someone was looking into this I think there would be a way to make an instrument to measure the passage of a liquid in a conduit, with this principle, there are many instruments to measure the local gravity in the earth, there are used to locate ore deposits, or underground pockets.

Andre
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 16/09/06, 09:28

For gegeyx
I am not a dowser. I just followed 2 radieshesia courses. With the 2 rods bent at right angles, I can't tell the difference between the harmful waves emitted by a fault or by a watercourse. It only helps me to know how to move the bed so I can sleep! With a pendulum, we should be able to tell the difference. But I don't really like the pendulum, I'm not good enough or trained enough for that.

For nlc
With a little electronics, we should certainly dedicate these natural wave emissions. But rods made with a hanger recovered in a trash can, it's cheaper and it doesn't break down.

For frecolo
Before constructing a building, especially a religious one, the ancients carefully appraised the land. Currently, some future pavilion owners also ensure that harmful places are occupied by walls and partitions, and that living spaces are preserved. In churches, the location of the priest opposite the high altar is generally very positive. With the reforms, the new altar in front of the audience is often in a negative location. Ignorance is a sad thing, even if it comes from a good feeling.

For nlc and andré
The emission of electromagnetic waves produced by the friction of water against the pipes is actually real. It can be measured with suitable equipment. Living things are sensitive to these emissions. Perhaps there is a slight effect on the rods which the dowser amplifies, or then, there is an effect on the dowser which the latter amplifies with the rods ... perhaps a little of both. The bottom line is that it works!
Last edited by Cuicui the 16 / 09 / 06, 13: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 16/09/06, 10:25

nlc wrote:The cow !!

I who do not generally believe too much in this kind of thing (pendulum, dowsing, etc ...), I am sawed after reading this topic!

Notice the experience would be easy to test, it would suffice to place the rods in a support, and circulate water underneath, right?
I don't know why but in my opinion they wouldn't budge, what do you think?

Of all those who have had the experience to test the phenomenon, have you tested without knowing where the water pipe was?

For telluric faults (I did not know at all), I am willing to believe that waves or I do not know what can be emitted and cause discomfort in humans, but there would not be any way to detect them with a little electronics?

I am a little surprised by what you say you who do electronics, have you never done what I call "the human electromagnetic antenna test" with an AC voltmeter?
Voltmeter in low range 10 Volt e.g. one of the cord placed on a table the other with the tip between your fingers (wet if the test with the ohmmeter is too high) and the more you move the tips away the more the voltage increases 2volt and more depending on the sources of emission (I went up to 6 volts if I remember correctly)
It goes without saying that the amperage present is tiny.
All that to tell you that the hanger (very unknown to me, thank you cuicui, André, gegyx ......) is only the end of the antenna, the receiver is you.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)