2018 autarky project

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Anthony68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

2018 autarky project

by Anthony68 » 22/06/17, 20:42

Good evening, I am preparing my exit from this system I would have a ground with soft stream.

What equipment to buy as a wind turbine 2 solar panels and a turbine I want everyone to be sure to always have current.

A freezer, a water pump and hot water tank

And apart from lights 6 and socket 6.

I do not know much, thank you and I may wish to have a list to buy to be sure I never run out of juice.

Kind regards.
1 x
Christophe

Re: 2018 autarky project

by Christophe » 22/06/17, 23:55

Hi and welcome here!

Uh what is a gentle stream ??

An outlet does not mean anything energetically speaking, it all depends on what you are going to plug into it ...

For the rest everything depends on your budget ... to sum up quickly: energy autonomy has a price, that of storage ...
0 x
Anthony68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anthony68 » 23/06/17, 09:38

Thank you, I think I forgot the strength of the stream so just with turbine and wind turbine 5000 eurod I think it is already good.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/06/17, 10:00

Hello,
Start by evaluating the average annual flow of the stream and the wind potential, which will determine the energy potential likely to be produced.
And to avoid problems http://www.france-hydro-electricite.fr/ ... ementation
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/06/17, 15:59

Anthony68 wrote:Good evening, I am preparing my exit from this system I would have a ground with soft stream.

What equipment to buy as a wind turbine 2 solar panels and a turbine I want everyone to be sure to always have current.

A freezer, a water pump and hot water tank

And apart from lights 6 and socket 6.

I do not know much, thank you and I may wish to have a list to buy to be sure I never run out of juice.

Kind regards.

Well for me ... It's already very very badly crossed .... Your story of leaving the system ....

You will have land with a stream: own it.
Always have power ...
a freezer, a water pump and a hot water tank ....

In my humble opinion, it will seriously be necessary for you to review your fundamentals ...

already start by swinging your smartphone, your pc, your credit card, your security card ... After you will learn that everything you intended to buy in the 5 lines of your message .... Does not help much when you live actually outside the system ...

good luck...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...